Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Year of creation?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

Country/State : France

Year of creation? Empty
PostSubject: Year of creation?   Year of creation? EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi!
I’m searching for the year or the decade the brand Yujin begin creating animal figures. Does anyone knows?

Also I have a serie of little cats gashapon figures (not realistic, more « kawai ») and I wanted to know the year of them (I’ll post pictures if I can)
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Year of creation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of creation?   Year of creation? EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:51 pm

TAW says: Yujin is a Japanese brand that makes gashapon or capsule type figures. Founded in 1988, they became part of Takara Tomy in 2008.

This information came from tjjtjjtja. I don't know whether Yujin started making animal figures in 1988 or whether they started with other figures. If tjjtjjtjja reads your message, he may be able to give more information.

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Year of creation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of creation?   Year of creation? EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 3:31 pm

The earliest Yujin animal figure I can find is "Yujin Dog PART 1". It was released in 2001.

I don't know what kind of cat figures you mean. If you can post the pictures, I can find more information about it.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Year of creation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of creation?   Year of creation? EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:01 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
The earliest Yujin animal figure I can find is "Yujin Dog PART 1". It was released in 2001.

I don't know what kind of cat figures you mean. If you can post the pictures, I can find more information about it.

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Year of creation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year of creation?   Year of creation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Year of creation?
Page 1 of 1