Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+22
Megaptera
jarda
Paleochris
George
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
lucky luke
costicuba
spacelab
endogenylove
Caracal
Duck-Anch-Amun
SUSANNE
Taos
bmathison1972
Advicot
landrover
Pardofelis
Tiermann
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 pm

Thank you so much, I'll remember to check there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:42 pm

You are welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:50 pm

CollectA longhorn we already know how impressive it is through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I am really impressed with the koala, Schleich model is very pretty, small and well finished but has that little extra touch of cuteness that koalas don't need because they're naturally adorkable. Laughing Looks very realistic, big but not giant.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Thank you, Roger. You are right. The Koala from Schleich was very well made and quite realistic. But CollectA created a masterpiece. I think in real life it looks even better than on my image. It's 100 % worth to get it.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 2:20 am

Two supremely gorgeous figures. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:42 pm

So, the next ones are coming. This time the CollectA Darwin's frog, the CollectA Amiata donkey and of course again a cattle (I like cattle breeds), the Papo Simmental cattle:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 9:45 pm

Gorgeous! I really like that cow too, and the frog. :) big cingrats on all 3!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 9:50 pm

Thank you, Saarlooswolfhound Very Happy
CollectA made some astonishing models this year. And also the cow is wonderful. I like cattle breeds very much.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:37 pm

Three beautiful models! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:07 pm

Thank you, Caracal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:27 pm

the cattle is photobombing the donkey!
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 10:21 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
the cattle is photobombing the donkey!

It was quite annoying Shocked
Everytime we want to take a picture of the Donkey, the cow jumped into focus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:28 pm

So, I decided to get the CollectA Red Kangaroo, the Safari Hyacinth Macaw and the Wapiti:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:42 pm

We really need an elk with more delicate antlers and legs but I am waiting so long for a new elk that I may eventually get this one. It looks nice on your pictur. So you ended getting the CollectA kangaroo instead of the Mojo model?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:54 pm

Nice additions again.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:56 pm

Yes, it's the only Wapiti available yet. I've checked several Red kangaroo models. Until now, I had the one from Papo. But the female one was red celoured instead of grey coloured. I think the one from CollectA is the best one in that size. The Southlands one could possibly be a bit better. But the CollectA kangaroo is also a masterpiece. The all in all colouration is absolutely correct. Even the tail is not red, but more in a cream colour. The face is also very detailed and wonderful made.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Thank you, Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:20 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Yes, it's the only Wapiti available yet. I've checked several Red kangaroo models. Until now, I had the one from Papo. But the female one was red celoured instead of grey coloured. I think the one from CollectA is the best one in that size. The Southlands one could possibly be a bit better. But the CollectA kangaroo is also a masterpiece. The all in all colouration is absolutely correct. Even the tail is not red, but more in a cream colour. The face is also very detailed and wonderful made.

Thanks for your detailed opinion, Michael! Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:09 pm

You are welcome, Roger cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:00 am

Excellent new models! That roo buck is gorgeous, big congrats on all though!

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Thank you very much, Saarlooswolfhound cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:59 pm

Wonderful additions, I love the blue colour of the macaw and the kangaroo and wapiti are both very realistic! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Thank you, Bonnie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 9:58 pm

Because I was never really happy with the Blacktip reefshark from CollectA (the promotion picture was much better than the real one), I decided to replace it with the shark from Papo. I think, that this one has a very acurate colouration and a good shape:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next