Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Max's Finds

Go down 
+8
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Roger
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Max
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Max's Finds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 11:57 am

I just love your Schleich huskies- you are very lucky to have found them! They are some of my favourite Schleich dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Max wrote:
Roger wrote:
It surely has a lot of fun finding these figures.
You've got lots of them and some are really nice like the Schleich, AAA or SeaWorld.
I can't find a tiger like yours on AAA Tigers page at the Toy Animal Wiki. Is there any chance that we could use one of your pictures?

I actually was just looking at the AAA page for tigers and I couldn't find it either. I would be happy if you used my picture.

Thanks Max, now your AAA tigress entered the Hall of Fame. Wink I may need a few more of your pictures. Collectors like you that find figures on trift stores usually get many figures missing on TAW.
If you ever want to complete the family of your tigress, here is the quartet of AAA that Bullyland sold 30 years ago. Safari and Wild Republic also sold AAA what may explain why you've found it in USA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:50 pm

I have never seen the adults before, I have one of the cubs though

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Roger wrote:
Max wrote:
Roger wrote:
It surely has a lot of fun finding these figures.
You've got lots of them and some are really nice like the Schleich, AAA or SeaWorld.
I can't find a tiger like yours on AAA Tigers page at the Toy Animal Wiki. Is there any chance that we could use one of your pictures?

I actually was just looking at the AAA page for tigers and I couldn't find it either. I would be happy if you used my picture.

Thanks Max, now your AAA tigress entered the Hall of Fame. Wink I may need a few more of your pictures. Collectors like you that find figures on trift stores usually get many figures missing on TAW.
If you ever want to complete the family of your tigress, here is the quartet of AAA that Bullyland sold 30 years ago. Safari and Wild Republic also sold AAA what may explain why you've found it in USA.

You can use any of my photos, the TAW has helped me organize my collection over the years, and it's a great resource. I wonder if I will be able to find the rest of the set, it will probably take a while to find them. Safari and Wild republic are definitely the most prevalent brands I see at stores around me, so it makes sense that I would find some AAA figures given that they sold them.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 9:13 pm

cheers Applause I remember my joy when I found a long time ago, the Safari snow leopard female, it was my first unusual big cat and I am yet very happy to have it!: :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 11:25 pm

I also have the AAA tiger but its a different colour!

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 6:20 am

Taos wrote:
I also have the AAA tiger but its a different colour!

Your tiger’s color looks more like the catalog photo from Bullyland. The color of mine is very bright.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Thanks Max for allowing the use of your pictures. Taylor, I added also your tigress variation once I think it is of interest. Nobody owns the mighty male? Wink
Here what I think it is the same model on a AAA retailer's catalogue. Model on right.

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Wow, there are many wonderful additions! Congratulations!! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:41 pm

Max wrote:

I played a lot with this tiger during my childhood. Then i got rid of it, the paint was all scratched and i wasn't young enough to keep playing anymore, but i would have loved to keep it for the nostalgia thing... Sad

I'm glad to see a similar one again, you bringed back some good memories!!.

PostSubject: Re: Max's Finds   Max's Finds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Max's Finds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2