Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2021 Reviews

Go down 
+2
SeanieP
Gwaine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2021 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:06 pm

Jan - Jun

WILD LIFE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
14847 Vulture [Ziggy]
Initial Reaction: Oooh, this is an interesting one. Very nice colours and I like the look of the head, neck and the collar a lot. The feet look a wee bit, but that is of course a balance thing. He looks very nice, I like.
Second Opinion: Yes, this  big guy turned out nicely! He looks a bit severe, which I actually like about him. There is a very nice story to him and I shall tell his tale.
Final Verdict: A very nice figurine, turned out nicely.

14845 Fennec Fox [Elmwood]
Initial Reaction: Half/half. I like the ears and the eyes but am not too fond of the feet and snout. I have to suspend judgement on the body because of the angle of the picture.
Second Opinion: Mostly a very pleasant figure, but the eyes are so huge it looks like a Fennec Bug hybrid when one looks at it from a certain angle. Overall pretty nice and cute.
Final Verdict: Cute little bug fox ^^

14840 Platypus [Hexley]
Initial Reaction: The bill looks like it is made out of rubber, while the body looks reasonable. The expression is extremely comical, he looks rather constipated. But overall an okay item.
Second Opinion: Quite a large figure, compared to the platypi form other brands. He is not very special, but also not very wonk
Final Verdict: Not special, just okay.

14842 Badger [Cedric]
Initial Reaction: Gosh diddly darn, this is a disney critter if there ever was one. Defo not this years highlight, but nice enough to move in ^^.
Second Opinion: Quite large and a bit non descript. He's not bad, but nothing special. I don't mind him though.
Final Verdict: A big fella!

14839 Manatee [Sirenella]
Initial Reaction: I am not an authority on this type of animal, so I can’t really judge how real it looks. It looks appealing though, soft and not overtly toyish. It looks rather friendly, too.
Second Opinion: Not bad at all, I think. A new species to Schleich, so I am pleased.
Final Verdict: Nice enough.

14844 Giant Anteater [Mietta]
Initial Reaction: Y E S. This model looks so nice! A very appealing sculpt and the colouring is done so well. Especially the head shape is very nice and I just like the feel that is around this model!
Second Opinion: Very nice. The anatomy might be ever so slightly clunky, but it is not bothering me, save for the front paws.
Final Verdict: Very nice

14846 Proboscis Monkey [Bono]
Initial Reaction: Whahaha, he looks so funny. He does not look very realistic. The Mojo one looks much better. But this one is quite amusing, so I like him.
Second Opinion: He is a funny looking fella, but that is really all about him.
Final Verdict: Glad for a new species, I suppose..

14843 Warthog [Bebop]
Initial Reaction: Ooft, Gnarly. I like. He looks leathery and worn and bad ass. This one has a story for diddly damn sure. And I am going to tell it! I like the colours of him and most of the sculping is also very nice.
Second Opinion: Oh it is a she, nice. Very nice looking, too. A very tough looking lady.
Final Verdict: Gnarly for sure, I like her!

14841 Penguin
Initial Reaction: Eh, this is one I need to judge in person before choosing to move it in. The flippers are clunky and the back colouring looks a little graney. I do like the face and the chest, especially the collar shadings are nice.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42631 Polar set [Yoki and Uniqua]
Initial Reaction: Quite nice. I already have one of the polar bear cubs, but the other looks cute and happy and I am quite excited to have another Narwhal in the collection. The Narwhal looks nice enough, especially the colours.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42544 Alpaca family [Neele, Alvey and Aava]
Initial Reaction: Aww, how cute. Especially those foals, I love them. The brown one is especially cute. They look about as cute as alpaca’s and come off as hecka fluffy. I am interested in how the mare can take the leek in her mouth. Yes, I like!
Second Opinion: They are all cute and fluffy look and mom looks very funny with her mouth open. A nice set overall.
Final Verdict: Nice enough, but not super special.

FARM LIFE

13920 Llama [Chiko]
Initial Reaction: One hecking scruffy friend. I love him. He looks silly and curious and I can just feel his personality. I like him a lot and can’t wait to get him!
Second Opinion: He is very funny looking. I quite like him and will give him a nice story.
Final Verdict: Whahaha, what a hoot!

13921 Swan [Eala]
Initial Reaction: Hmm, not too confident about this one. The feathers are okay, but the beak is very iffy. Though I like the sculpt and the pose.
Second Opinion: Not bad, but also not stellar. The head looks nice enough in hand. She has a certain childrens book illustration type of charm.
Final Verdict: Quite charming, but not special

13918 Bengal Cat [Enola]
Initial Reaction: Wow, Schleich sh*t the bed on this one. What is this cartoonie monstrosity??? I do not understand. It will move in, though, bc it looks so weird, as a little bit or an oddity in the collection.
Second Opinion: Oh this poor girl! She looks ridiculous. Her anatomy is mostly okay, but the paint runs it, not to mention the entirety of the face. Dear lord, no.
Final Verdict: Oh no no no. She is funny but not at all good quality.

13919 Highland Bull [Fergus]
Initial Reaction: Look at this McScruffy lad! I love how goofy he looks. His horns are nice and he has a friendly lil pose. He looks so sweet and fluffy!
Second Opinion: Oh I love him! He is so scruffy and so silly looking. I might even get a second one for my baby once they are born! This one is great.
Final Verdict: This Bull, I Like It. Another!

42528 Mobile farm stand [Kimma]
Initial Reaction: This is a nice little set. A few nice new accessories, like the egg carton and the scales, which I like. And new humans, which I can always use. I hope the Dartmoor mare is a different colour than the one that is already in the regular collection, though.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42543 Handcart trip
Initial Reaction: Quite meh, as a set. That girl has been in like 3 sets already and that lab puppy better be a different colour than the regular one. The cart is okayish, but not something I would get the set for.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

DOGS

13916 Jack Russel Terrier [Skibbo]
Initial Reaction: Is probably a good boy/girl. It looks like a happy and peppy dog. Not overtly realistic, but not like a hot mess either. Quite an okay model.
Second Opinion: Is a good girl. She looks goofy, but not badly made. I am quite happy to have her.
Final Verdict: Deservant of all the pats.

13917 Poodle [Maestro]
Initial Reaction: Looks pretty neat and quite decent actually. It is a good looking boy/girl and I actually find the look of it very appealing. Beside the severe case of demon eyes, I like this lil floofer a lot and they are defo moving in.
Second Opinion: Actually very nice. Well made and very charming. I quite like him and the texture of his fur is very nice.
Final Verdict: Better than expected, very nice.

42536 Game fun for dogs set
Initial Reaction: Supremely Meh. I can make this set with the agility sets of last year and the advent calendar dogs. Is the boy even the pack driver, puh-lease! No schleich, just no.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

HORSES

13915 Sorraia Mustang stallion [Hodak]
Initial Reaction: There is a lot wrong with this fella, but I still somehow like him. The manes are weird, the anatomy is wonk, but he has energy and attitude. He has a story, which I can’t wait to tell. I like him a lot.
Second Opinion: One of the better horses this year. His manes are a bit off, but his body works and the dorsal stripe is a lovely detail. I love his convex face and there is something melancholy in his face.
Final Verdict: Very handsome, I like!

13923 Andalusian stallion [Noctis]
Initial Reaction: Yes! What a show off. He is so handsome. I love him. The manes are a little over the top, but I love his pose. He has an amazing energy about him and I want him so badly. He is a personality!
Second Opinion: Oh very handsome. He pleases me even more then I expected. Sure the manes are a bit too much, but he has a great pose and charisma to boot.
Final Verdict: I love him!

13922 Andalusian mare [Pam]
Initial Reaction: Wha??? No!!! This could have been an okay model, but someone spilled black noodles all over her. The pose is awkward, but could have been saved with normal manes. I only like the dapples a little bit.
Second Opinion: Eh the dapples are not half bad, but the manes and the pose and no no no no...
Final Verdict: Nah!

13924 Andalusian Yearling [Janice]
Initial Reaction: I wonder if it is a stallion or a mare. I like the pink nose and the ears, but the manes and tail are a little meh. The pose is quite nice, but the colour is a little drab. Pro’s and con’s galore, 50/50.
Second Opinion: It turns out to be a Juvenile mare and I am actually very charmed by them. I like her very well, one of the better this year.
Final Verdict: Better than expected, sweet young mare.

13926 German Riding Pony stallion [Rollo]
Initial Reaction: Aside from the braids, I quite like this lil fella. The sculpt is nice, the colour looks good, he seems like a polite lil dude. I would like to get to know him ^^.
Second Opinion: A modest and gentle looking fellow. I like him a lot.
Final Verdict: One of the better this year

13925 German Riding Pony mare [Tonya]
Initial Reaction: Ah foxy lady! She looks lovely and so spirited. She has a story I can’t wait telling. She will move in as soon as I can get my grubby hands on her. Despite the braids she looks very good and seems to be a very stubborn little lady.
Second Opinion: She is absolutely lovely and I am so happy to have her to the shelf. One of my favs this year, she does have some flaws, but they make her all the cuter.
Final Verdict: A beautiful lovely lady!

13914 Silver mare [Flicka]
Initial Reaction: This girl looks HUGE! I stan, I need. She needs to move in ASAP. I love her already. Chonky big Tinker girl goodness! Nuf said!!!
Second Opinion: She actually turned out quite small. She is indeed a chonky Tinker girl and I adore her.
Final Verdict: She is beautiful!

13927 Hanoverian mare [Tara](?)
Initial Reaction: Is this the same one as the jumper set from a couple of years ago???If so, golly Schleich, this is lazy as heck!
Second Opinion: I have yet to make a comparison, to be honest, the jumper is in storage, but I suspect the differences are minute.
Final Verdict: L A Z Y

13928 Hanoverian stallion [Gerion]
Initial Reaction: A recolour, but not a bad one. I like the Dun colouration. It suits the model. It makes him look quite prideful, in combination with the mold.
Second Opinion: Not bad indeed. The colour suits the mold indeed. But that is all the judgement I have for it.
Final Verdict: Nice. Just nice.

13929 Hanoverian foal [Joanna]
Initial Reaction: Another recolour, but on a mold that I adore. I am quite excited for this colour. It looks good on the mold.
Second Opinion: NGL, this mold just does not get old. I love these colours on her, too. So very sweet!
Final Verdict: One more conga, y'all!

42534 Fun with foals set [Neji and Sting]
Initial Reaction: Oooh this little one looks nice in grey. I am keen to see how the open mouth will look on it, though. The set is cute and I am quite eager to get my hands on it.
Second Opinion: Lovely shade and posture, but the expression with the open mouth is absolutely horrid. Please, not again, schleich.
Final Verdict: I'm uncomfortable

DINOSAURS

15019 Ceratosaurus

Initial Reaction: This is a silly looking dino. He looks kind of dopey and I think it is not feathered enough. Too flashy by far.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15024 Pachycephalosaurus
Initial Reaction: I like that the same colours were used as in the Dracorex, as some sources believe that are the same species. I am not very charmed by the dome skulled dino’s, so this model is not appealing to me.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15025 Kaprosuchus [Caper]
Initial Reaction: Ohoho, yes baby!!! Look at this big croc. Those big tootsies and the pose! I am into this one for sure. No doubt he will move in!
Second Opinion: This one absolutely answers he expectations. He looks absolutely great and I love him!
Final Verdict: Heck yes!!!

15026 Mosasaurus
Initial Reaction: For the love of Maastricht, do not do this to my favourite marine reptile. This looks like a LSD trip and I am not fond of it.The colours, the shape. Just no!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15027 Brontosaurus
Initial Reaction: A gentle giant. Simple and uncomplicated. I don’t mind, but I am also not interested.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

41467 Jetpack tracking set [Cthilla]
Initial Reaction: YOINK, whahaha. This just looks so comedic. I do not at all care for the jetpack, but the figure can become a stablehand at the stables and the pteranodon seemingly looks quite nice. The colours are a bit shrill, but the shape is not at all bad.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

41468 Attack from the air set [Xa’ligha]
Initial Reaction: Oooh a Tapejara! I like the sculpt of this one and the colours match quite well to the mold. I really don’t care for the helicopter, but I have a Nephew who might xD.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

41469 Fence extension set
Initial Reaction: I don’t care for the Jurrasic Park wana be theme, they can keep this.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

41470 Arrow set
Initial Reaction: Whahaha
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

ELDRADOR

42521 Rock beast [Saiken]
Initial Reaction: WOW, I have no idea what exactly this creature is, but it looks amazing! It looks intensely interesting and every aspect of it is something else. The horns, the stone of the head and shoulders, the mismatched legs. Oh, I like this one, most certainly!
Second Opinion: Very imaginative, very nice. The details work and the undefinable strangeness of the creature is very appealing.
Final Verdict: But what is it?

42522 Shadow panther [SplinterKat DarkHeart]
Initial Reaction: Fantastic! The shape, the colours, the sculpt, the pose. Everything works so well. This creature has a story and I am going to tell it. I will buy this one as soon as it is available!
Second Opinion: He is so pretty, oh my gawd! I love the details and the shape and the colours work well!
Final Verdict: Yaaaaaaaas

BAYALA

42524 Training for winged baby lions [Nuada and Shisa]
Initial Reaction: Oh look at these little happy babies. I love them already. They look so sweet and cuddly. Don’t you just wana pick one up and snuggle! I am supremely indifferent to the hoop and the podium, but I love those wee cubs and I can’t wait to move them in!
Second Opinion: They are so cute and so detailed. I love them. If schleich were to make plushies of these, I would buy one.
Final Verdict: Tooo cuuute!!!

42525 Hatching baby owls [Marella and Kludd]
Initial Reaction: Oh my days, these are so adorable. The tree and the nest looks very nice, albeit a bit clunky. This is definitely a nice little part of the story and very sweet. I like!
Second Opinion: Adorable, but they could have been much better made. I know it is possible, because I have the tiny teeny turtle babies. These owlettes could have been much more well rounded and detailed.
Final Verdict: Cute, but not well made

70713 Elf on glitter owl [Soren]
Initial Reaction: OH YES BABY! This is what I am talking about. Look at this absolutely magnificent creature! He looks absolutely stunning. And the armour plates on his wings are such a nice detail. I love it!!
Second Opinion: Lovely! Great details, lovely painting, it just works. Only the wing attachment should be more seamless.
Final Verdict: Amazing!

70714 Elf on winged lion [Lugh]
Initial Reaction: Woah, this creature looks amazing and so majestic. I am so intensely impressed. This is such an imaginative and beautiful model. The sculpt of the wings and the colours of them are amazing and the beast is beautiful! I stan!!!
Second Opinion: He is so majestic! But also a tad smaller than I expected. I adore him though, the details and the colours work so well.
Final Verdict: Ohohohohon purrrrdy kitty

70715 Mandala unicorn stallion [Glaucous]
Initial Reaction: He looks so graceful and beautiful. The sculpt is very well made and the pose has something cautious about it. He looks a wee displeased, but he is a stunner all the same. He is gona move in ASAP!
Second Opinion: Oh yes, what a handsome mans! He is so well balanced and the pose works well. I am so happy to have him! One question tho, why call it a stallion when the gendermarker has been taken away?
Final Verdict: A stunner!

70716 Mandala unicorn foal [Tessie]
Initial Reaction: What a pretty young lady. She is quite gangly, but she looks so curious and cute. She is absolutely precious! I need her, RN!!! Oh my gosh!
Second Opinion: The first figure I got this year and gods I love her. She is so cute and all her details work so well. I just want to hold her by me for ever.
Final Verdict: I LOVE HER SO MUCH

70717 Mandala unicorn mare [Amaranth]
Initial Reaction: She looks like a stern school teacher lady, hahaha. Very pretty, but also kind of strict. I like the sculpt and the colours and it seems to me that she is larger than her husband. I am eager to have her.
Second Opinion: Oh she does look stern. She is not larger than the hubby, but a little less personable for sure. She is pretty, but not as striking as the stallion and the foal.
Final Verdict: A nice way to make the set, though not a show stopper.

70585 Florany with glitter [Laya]
Initial Reaction: Wow, did schleich take a magazine special and put a lick of pink on it and called it a day. I am very disappoint. This is top notch lazy!
Second Opinion: Eh, cute enough, but lazy work from schleich.
Final Verdict: Schleich, why

70588 Lenuja with glitter [Zarina]
Initial Reaction: Jeezum, that is some violent pink. She is okayish. But can I just remark that schleich putting them in plastic baggies is so not environmentally savvy, thank.
Second Opinion: Eh, I like the mold, but thisis a bit too much pink. Lazy painting.
Final Verdict: Come now Schleich, put in some effort

70589 Olaria with glitter [Taraya]
Initial Reaction: So this is how equines wear trousers, alright, good to know. But on a serious note, I think this is becoming quite the conga! The colours are okay, I guess and the eye is not a demon eye, yay. But … trousers???
Second Opinion: Actually not that bad. The colours are very vibrant and overall this little one is notso bad.
Final Verdict: Quite nice

70595 Whalda with glitter [Elvio]
Initial Reaction: SCHLEICH, I thought we just established equines wear their trousers the other way! Don’t confuse me like this! I like this one the best out of all six unicorn foals though. This one is quite cute.
Second Opinion: The mold is very cute, but I think by now all too familiar. The paintjob is nice enough.
Final Verdict: Much pink, very cute.

70596 Elany with glitter [Nela]
Initial Reaction: Those colours do not match. This is lazy, schleich, blease, put in some effort!
Second Opinion: Cute mold, but those colours are just not working.
Final Verdict: Eh!

70597 Rajana with glitter [Marina]
Initial Reaction: Sweet colours, but lazy work, Schleich, come on, you can do better.
Second Opinion: This mold is over used and the paintwork is rather lazy. What a let down.
Final Verdict: Come on now schleich.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:29 am; edited 59 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:58 pm

Are there photos anywhere?

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 2:21 pm

Have you seen the game fun for dogs set? I'd love to see a photo, especially if it means I don't have to try and get the advent calendars! Very Happy Where did you see the other photos?
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Don't worry just found them- does anyone know if the labrador puppy in the handcart set is a different shade to the original one that has the same sculpt? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm

SeanieP wrote:
Are there photos anywhere?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~
~

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 3:38 am

I've seen a few photos. I think I'll be saving some money again.

Also, what's with the animal names? Are they stealing PNSOs thing?

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:19 am

Animal names is an old Gwaine tradition, actually PNSO is the follower Wink

This topic isn’t the « Schleich 2021 official topic », it is Gwaine’s Schleich review, an old tradition too.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:

This topic isn’t the « Schleich 2021 official topic », it is Gwaine’s Schleich review, an old tradition too.

Okay, I didn't catch that.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:19 am

Kikimalou wrote:

I love that I have been here long enough to have made not one, but two traditions ^^

Also, yes names are kind of my thing xD

~
~

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:51 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyFri May 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Time for the second half!
Jul - Dec

42437 Schleich Horsebox with Tori and Princess [Pacifica]
Initial Reaction: Is it finally time!?! Am I finally able to complete my last schleich friesian family?!? Will she finally join by Roman's side???!!!
Second Opinion: She is reasonably pretty and so fluffy looking. Not a fan of the yellow bows, but overall, she is very nice.
Final Verdict: FINALLY!!!!

42438 Schleich Washing Area with Emily and Luna [Esme]
Initial Reaction: And this one had a long time awaiting, too. I don't mind these colours on this mold, it's a wee more flattering than the white of the OG.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42440 Schleich Friendship tournament [Ayana and Zedia]
Initial Reaction: I am most likely going to love all the small accessories that come with this set, but by the elder gods, those horses are shoddily coloured. I am not a big fan of the brown horse's mold in the first place and the flat bay is just not doing it. I do like the arab mold, but why does it have to be pee yellow?
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42507 Schleich Wild life adventure station
Initial Reaction: Not bad, I'd probably like the little accessories that go with it and maybe the baby gorilla. But I am not intending on getting the full set.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42523 Schleich Magical Vet Bloom [Tommy]
Initial Reaction: Njnjnjnj, I love this mold so much and the colours are so soft and sweet!!! I am defo going to get this set, for the baby pega and the lil accessories that come it. I have a fondness for small little stuff lately.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42526 Schleich Elven cafe blossom [Luxi]
Initial Reaction: Some more nice small accessories, yes blease. The same unicorn mold, again, not so much. This conga is growing too long even for my liking and that is saying something. They will move in either way tho, haha.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42529 Schleich Cow washing station
Initial Reaction: Quite okay. I think the calf is the pack driver and the cow is one we previously has in an advent calendar. It is a nice set, but not attractive to me
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42530 Schleich Meerkat Hill [Timon and Lulu]
Initial Reaction: No at all bad. This set will defo move in. I am not sure if these are new meerkats, but I had no schleich meerkats either way, so not a loss for me.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42532 Schleich Fun to play around the nut [Miko and Tumble]
Initial Reaction: Quite a funny lil set. The skunk looks more like a squirrel and I think we already know one of the racoons, but it is a fun lil thing altogether.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42533 Schleich Horse Club Sarah's camping trip [Cinderella]
Initial Reaction: Oh this is a lovely set. The pinto mare does not look half bad and I am very curious what type of texture the tent will be!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42535 Schleich Adventure with car and horse trailer [Dorothea]
Initial Reaction: Oh gods, so much pink! And the colour of the horse is horrendous. Schleich why??!!!??
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42537 Schleich Accessories camping
Initial Reaction: Oh, these are also very nice in white! And the horse plushy, yes! I am getting this one!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42538 Schleich Accessories tournament
Initial Reaction: Quite nice. Nothing too special, but small accessories, so I am getting it lmao.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42539 Schleich Horse Club Hannah with Cayenne
42540 Schleich Horse Club Sofia with Blossom
42541 Schleich Horse Club Lisa with Storm
42542 Schleich Horse Club Sarah with Mystery
Initial Reaction: It is very interesting these are brought out with the same horses, but new outfits for the riders. I wonder if the riders are able to move or not. Did schleich finally manage to do it again.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42545 Schleich Eldrador Mini Creatures Lava Robot
42546 Schleich Eldrador Mini Creatures Ice Robot
42547 Schleich Eldrador Mini Creatures Stone Robot
42548 Schleich Eldrador Mini Creatures Jungle Robot
Initial Reaction: My Nephew would like these haha, but they have no interest to me at all.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42551 Schleich Horse Club Lakeside Horse Farm
Initial Reaction: We know this one already. Probably with an upgraded rider, but nothing else, huh?
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42564 Schleich Great volcano expedition
Initial Reaction: Gosh golly no! The colours on those dino's. The tackiness of the set. Schleich please don't do this to us!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70145 Schleich Lava demon
Initial Reaction: Teehee, this guy looks funky! Not my type of figure, but he looks so funny that if he appeals to me in hand I might actually get him.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70146 Schleich Ice giant
Initial Reaction: Looks Gnarly! Quite the grizzled guy. Not bad, but not my type of figure. I do think a lot of younger people will like him.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70598 Schleich Collective unicorn Peach [Pix Zee]
Initial Reaction: Yes! Nice pose, reasonably anatomy, modest glitter and not uniform in colour. This lil one is most certainly moving in!
Second Opinion: Oh yes, this is a very nice one indeed. The colours work well and it is not too glittery.
Final Verdict: Very nice new face!

70599 Schleich Collective unicorn Gold [Midas]
Initial Reaction: Oooooh shiney! I love the mold and how amazing the mane and tail look. I really like this one and they are certainly moving in!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70700 Schleich Collective unicorn Lemon [Verda]
Initial Reaction: Oh this one is a little stunner! Yaaas Lemme have it. The colours work, the mold works, the pose works and the wavey hair works!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70701 Schleich Collective unicorn Kiwi [Zespri]
Initial Reaction: Holy moly, that is a green lil guy. The manes do offset it nicely, but it looks a wee sickly. Not that I am not going to get him, haha.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70702 Schleich Collective unicorn Grape [Rimava]
Initial Reaction: We already know this mold, it being slightly overused as of late. The purple hues seem sweet enough tho.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70703 Schleich Collective unicorn Melon [Honeydew]
Initial Reaction: Boy howdy that is a purple girl. We know the mold already, but I do quite like the colour combo on her.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70704 Schleich Collective unicorn Coconut [Macapuno]
Initial Reaction: A goody but and oldie, this mold. The colour seems sweet enough, no true complaints here. One of the more charming one's of this series. I wish she would actually smell like Coconut.  
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70705 Schleich Collective unicorn Strawberry [Strawbebbie]
Initial Reaction: A familiar mold and gosh what a vibrant red. I don't mind it though and I secretly hope they smell like strawberries. Imagine me sniffing a unicorn half the day  Wink .
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70706 Schleich Collective unicorn Cherry [Chelan]
Initial Reaction: A very appealing mold and quite nice colours. This is one of the one's I am stokes to get!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70707 Schleich Collective unicorn Orange [Valencia]
Initial Reaction: I really love this mold, but this girl is either a blood orange or the photo just turned out a bit wrong, because she is more red than orange.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70708 Schleich Collective unicorn Apple [Honeycrisp]
Initial Reaction: Hoooo boy, that is very green. The mold is delightful, but the colour is kind of hard on the eyes. They will move in none the less, though.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70709 Schleich Collective unicorn Pineapple [Mordilona]
Initial Reaction: A very familiar mold. The colour they slapped on it make it look rather flat. Sort of meh, but he'll come along as well.
Second Opinion: That is a very aggressive yellow and an overload of glitters. This one did not turn out too well.
Final Verdict: Could have been much better painted!

72157 Schleich Getting started on the Western Ranch Limited Edition
Initial Reaction: Hey schleich, if you call something limited edition, made it really limited....
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

72160 Schleich Picnic with pets Limited Edition
Initial Reaction: Just a mix up several sets, no packdriver, BAH!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

72169 Schleich Black T-Rex Limited Edition
Initial Reaction: Oooh looks evil. No bad at all. I do love this T-rex mold. They are such a staple of Schleich. The black is not bad on it, but not appealing to me.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

81000 Schleich Eldrador mini creature in blind bag
Initial Reaction: Funny as a gift to my young nephews. Das it.
Second Opinion: Oop, I like them after all. They are pretty funny looking and make a fun story telling tool.
Final Verdict: Collections within Collections.

81043 Snap Together Cat
81044 Snap Together Dog
81045 Snap Together Sheep
81046 Snap Together Donkey
81047 Snap Together Pig
81048 Snap Together Calf
81073 Snap Together Polar Bear
81074 Snap Together Lion
81075 Snap Together Elephant
81076 Snap Together Gorilla
81077 Snap Together Koala
81078 Snap Together Fox
Initial Reaction: Some of these are so cute. But I am fundamentally not fond of this concept. I want the complete Donkey. But that does mean I am going to have throw money until I get the donkey butt. Greedy schleich, bad bad schleich.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

98270 Schleich Horse Club 2021 advent calendar [Damian]
Initial Reaction: Oh no, oh no no no no. Schleich this is getting terrible. I want that foal, sure, but the same arab mare, AGAIN. Oh pleasure stop!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

98271 Schleich Farm World 2021 advent calendar
Initial Reaction: Not bad, but not special. I like the lamb in brown, but eh... Nothing that really makes me excited..
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

98272 Schleich Wild Life 2021 advent calendar
Initial Reaction: No pack drivers, wow, really schleich. I'd say this makes a good starting pack for kids, but that is about it.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:06 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyFri May 21, 2021 4:28 pm

Interesting and fun to read your reviews- I can't wait to see the Pet Picnic, I'm curious to see whether there will be new dogs or just repaints! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyFri May 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Very excited for the cancelled sets to be released finally! I believe the horseclub girls 3.0 and all the other girls for horseclub are articulated like the originals, but they seem to sit deeper/better on their horses. Also the adults in the sets look able to ride too. bounce
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyFri May 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Michelle wrote:
Very excited for the cancelled sets to be released finally! I believe the horseclub girls 3.0 and all the other girls for horseclub are articulated like the originals, but they seem to sit deeper/better on their horses. Also the adults in the sets look able to ride too. bounce

I would indeed like to get the new riders, but I already got the horses haha

~
~

Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews EmptyFri May 21, 2021 9:34 pm

Gwaine wrote:
I would indeed like to get the new riders, but I already got the horses haha

That's why I'm focusing on the bigger sets like the house and camping and jumping. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2021 Reviews   Schleich 2021 Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2021 Reviews
Page 1 of 1