Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Schleich 2024 Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

The Schleich 2024 Reviews Empty
PostSubject: The Schleich 2024 Reviews   The Schleich 2024 Reviews EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 10:18 pm

I have seen the pics on youtube, so I have opinions!

Horses

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
13975 Friesian Stallion Joppe
First Impression: The Friesian Gait, heck yes!!! I like the posture a lot, but am on the fence about the fur texture and the way the mane and tail work. The fetahering looks nice, though.
Second Opinion: I like the pose, but the mane and tail are too messy. The two previous itterations portrayed the wavey mane and tail much better.
Verdict: Not all bad, but won't ever be my fav.

13977 Friesian Foal Ravenzwart
First Impression: It is not uncommon that friesian foals are this brown in shading, so I quite like the colouration. It's posture makes it looking curious and friendly and ready to nose at your pockets for a snack. I love that!
Second Opinion: She is adorable, I love her so much and I can't wait to take pics of her with her mom and dad.
Verdict: Finally the family is complete!

13978 Mangalarga Marchador Reno
First Impression: Lovely posture, great colouring, the tail is very great. I am just a little on the fence about the mane. Love this one!

13979 Fjord Horse Gelding Thorsten
First Impression: He is surprisingly lithe for a Fjord Gelding. The paintjob is nice but a bit undetailed, where as the manes and tail work very well. The post amuses me, as though he has seen something that kind of startled him, but he is also interested to find out what it was.

13980 Fjord Horse Mare Sif
First Impression: She has got a bit more of that Fjord chonkiness and I really like the way her manes are done. Though she has the same bland paintjob, nicely done but not at all well detailed. I do like her sideburns, very very nice.

13981 Arabian Thoroughbred Stalllion River
First Impression: Wow, this is one for the books, he looks amazing. The colour, the marking, the pose. Yes, yes yes!!!

13983 Arabian Thoroughbred Mare Nour
First Impression: The anatomy is toyish, but the colour is very nice and I adore that pink nose!!!

13984 Arabian Thoroughbred Foal Draakje
First Impression: The colours are very bland and I shudder at the sadly very breed accurate dish face. Cute, but oh Gods no, not the dish face!

13971 Percheron Mare Gwendolyn
First Impression: SHE COULD STEP ON ME AND I WOULD THANK HER, she is so beautiful. I adore everything about her. I need her ASAP!!!

42641 Marriage Carriage
First Opinion: Oh that is a very pretty horse. Is it a stallion? Or a mare? I also like the doves!

Farmlife

13967 Jersey Cow
First Impression: Rather Papo, the colours are too bright and overall she is too bland.

13968 Bobtail
First Impression: HIS MOMMY SAYS HE IS SPECIAL. Overall not bad, but the face, oh no, not that face!!
Second Opinion: The pose is nice, but what the fluff is with the face???
Verdict: Zoinks Scoob!

13969 Galloway Calf
First Impression: OMG, this is the cutest bean. Look at that face!!! Such a cute and chunky lil guy. I want it at once!!!
Second Opinion: He is cute as a button. The cutest curious lil face and sturdy stance. He's won my heart for sure.
Verdict: HGhghgnhj, he is so precious.

13970 Angora Billy Goat
First Impression: So .... shapeless. I like the horns and the face, but otherwise it is just a blob....

13972 Wirehaired Dachshund
First Impression: He looks so happy!!! He is so adorable I love him. Look at that pose and that smile, UGH!!!

13973 British Shorthair Cat
First Impression: So dopey looking, reminds me of bullyland. Nope, nope.

13974 Lionhead Rabbit
First Impression: Am emotional. My bunny was a lionhead as well. He was so handsome, though he was black and this wee guy is blond. He looks so fluffy and pretty and I love him.

42660 Sheep Friend Trio
First Impression: They look so funny, haha. Their faces are silly, but the colours and poses are lovely. I really like them.
Second Opinion: These three are so hecking adorable. The texture works and they got actual sheep eyes rather than big demon bug eyes. This is a lovely trio.
Verdict: Well done Schleich, well done.

Wildlife

14859 Hyacinth Macaw
First Impression: He's genuinely just a guy. A bit comicy, but just a guy and no one can fault him for that.

14869 American Black Bear
First Opinion: Oh this is an entire boyo. I love the expression and the fur texture. This is a guy with personality.

14870 Fire Salamander
First Impression: This is defo one of my favs this year. Interesting texture, cute pose, personable face, good colours. I like!

14871 Japanese Macaque
First Impression: A fluffy and friendly critter, even though the texture is far from ideal. I'll still get it tho.

14872 African Buffalo
First Impression: Oh very nice, so scruffy and with weathered horns. I am a big fan of this one!

14873 Ibex
First Impression: Reminds me of bullyland. Looks very shaggy and the neck is very thick.

14874 Armadillo
First Impression: I really need a better angle of this face, bc this angle is not the best. Love the armour sturcture, but beasty coulda been more hairy.

14875 Bonobo Female
First Impression: Mjeh, never been a big primates fan. She looks so scruffy and vacant. I don't really like her.

14876 Hawksbill Sea Turtle
First Impression: What a friend! He reminds me of crush from finding nemo, I love him!

Bayala

70822 Apollo Unicorn Stallion
First Impression: Holy Fek, he fabulistic!!! YETH!!! The pose, the texture, the manes, the tail!!! The symbols on the lower legs!!! Everything about this guy is perfect!!! I need more!!! MOAR!!!!

70823 Flowey Unicorn Mare
First Impression: I love this style, but the colours are kind of too cold. And the pose is so square. Could be better, but still very pretty!

70824 Stormy Alicorn Foal
First Impression: Does he know I love him??? He should know this. He is so adorable, he colours work well and the markings on his legs are so beautiful!! I want him so bad!

Eldrador

70790 Ice Dragon
First Impression: Okay, I want no hate on those absolute mitts. They are made to resist the cold, they are good the way they are!! The fur on the chest and the frosted wings. This just works!!!

70791 Jungle Dragon
First Impression: Ohh yes yes, this is a feral beast, the details are so interesting and he is wicked and you know it!!!

70792 Shadow Bat
First Impression: Who is that pokemon??? He look kinda funky, but the overall design is very imaginative and I like it a lot.

Dinosaurs

15039 Moros
First Impression: OH NO!!!!

15040 Stegosaurus
First Impression: Loving the texture, but the colour is very meh. The anatomy is well nice, though.

15041 Concavenator
First Impression: Oh, no thanks. Looks wacky, colours are out of balance and nothing about this guy works well.

15042 Bajadasaurus
First Impression: Quite nice, actually. The texture is very nice and so is the pose, although the colours are a wee flat.

15043 Allosaurus
First Impression: Is it supposed to make this bend? Not bad otherwise ^^.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm