Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NMR_Okapi Finds

Go down 
+19
Stripedhyena
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
Caracal
landrover
rogerpgvg
Birdsage
Kikimalou
jarda
Roger
Taos
Advicot
widukind
SUSANNE
lucky luke
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
NMR_Okapi
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2021, 15:52

Four absolutely wonderful additions, especially the dogs!! cheers cheers cheers
Your Schleich beagle is so sweet, and I know that there were lots of variations of this model! Very Happy There was an older Beagle here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and later a slightly different newer one, which I think is the one you found: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And a beautiful older German Shepherd too, I love this model as it was one of their earliest dogs at this scale! Here he is on TAW, there were two variations I think, one with lighter brown and one like yours with a darker brown: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And a gorgeous little Bullyland Dalmatian too!! So, so sweet, I always find that these older Bullyland dogs are so hard to find! cheers sunny Wonderful additions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2021, 17:07

Beautiful models!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2021, 20:06

Also, for my trade, Can I trade the following:
Club Earth Flame Angelfish
Toy Major Large Rhim Gazelle
A zebra and hippo marked “S.H.”. Never heard of this maker. That should make them interesting enough pieces.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2021, 22:45

Birdsage wrote:
Also, for my trade, Can I trade the following:
Club Earth Flame Angelfish
Toy Major Large Rhim Gazelle
A zebra and hippo marked “S.H.”. Never heard of this maker. That should make them interesting enough pieces.

This is an additions topic. Could you please deal it privately or in the correct thread? If it happens sporadically we tend to ignore but you're insisting too much.
Please read these recomendations that you can find in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will help you to find a few guidelines to manage these things. Those are not rules, just suggestions but they're useful.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2021, 04:49

Thanks Bonnie!!
Back to top Go down
NMR_Okapi

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 19:46

I had to share my most recent find, the amazing K&M bulk boto. The detail is awesome!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 19:56

What a catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 20:13

Oh my! What a great find! BIG congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 21:30

Very nice, typical K&M style. I understand it is very rare?

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 21:41

Where did you find that?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 23:44

Yes, these K&M bulk figures are really rare. Just as an example, we haven't completed yet what we think to be a conjectural bulk of 6 dolphins and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a Commerson's Dolphin, is still missing. This page was created 6 years ago. Laughing
Strangely, botos, despite being very iconic creatures, they are also quite uncommon as figures. scratch

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 00:06

Speaking of K&M bulk sets, there are a few specific figures that I really want from the bulk sets. Specifically the water monitor, Fiji banded iguana, garter snake, and anything from the jellyfish set.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 01:06

I like this boto, It is very rare.

Congrats sunny sunny

Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 02:36

Wow that is a neat animal to have represented in such a nice model! How large is that?

I also love that persian early on in your thread. :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 11:56

What a wonderful rarity to have discovered! cheers
This is a lovely model of this species- you are always so good at finding these sorts of rarities! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NMR_Okapi

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 18:18

Just wanted to add to my finds for the week. Very cool K&M rubber monkeys[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NMR_Okapi

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 18:19

Add I found a grail!! PV tiger!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 18:25

Wonderful additions :)

But the pose of the monkeys could be better

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 22:55

Oh, the Chitwan National Park Tiger!!! Shocked Congratulations, these figures are really rare.
Your pictures got a wrong orientation. scratch

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 23:06

Wonderful additions, especially that rare tiger! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2021, 23:18

I love that tiger! Congrats! Those are real interesting monkeys, as well. They look like something from a zoo gift shop.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2021, 01:39

Really great monkeys but the show stopper is obviously the tiger! Big congrats on such a beautiful rarity!

Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2021, 02:30

The monkeys are my favorite! The Tiger is rare, but so are the monkeys!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2021, 03:30

congratulations, very nice PV tiger cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2021, 08:33

Oh i forget. Big congrats for your grail :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NMR_Okapi Finds   NMR_Okapi Finds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NMR_Okapi Finds
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next