Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bison comparison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepi
Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Bison comparison   Bison comparison EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 8:26 am

Dear collectors,
I currently have the superb Schleich american bison, but since it's quite small I was thinking in replacing it by one from Safari Ltd.
However, I've seen that there are different bisons from that brand.
Could anyone send a picture comparing any Safari bison with the Schleich's?
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bison comparison   Bison comparison EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:57 am

Pepi, this topic might be helpful : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bison comparison   Bison comparison EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:32 am

As you can see on the topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] provided, Safari bisons are not much larger than Schleich bisons. If you need a larger figure, your only option is the Papo bison but it is quite different from the Schleich style.
You can see it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] compared with a Schleich model.

Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bison comparison   Bison comparison EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:41 pm

Thanks friends!
I will stick to the Schleich model :)
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bison comparison   Bison comparison EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:51 pm

Safari did make a larger Bison in their "Nature wonders" range ( big animal range). You can find it in several sites where Safari is sold Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bison comparison   Bison comparison EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:07 pm

Farm collector wrote:
Safari did make a larger Bison in their "Nature wonders" range ( big animal range). You can find it in several sites where Safari is sold Very Happy

It is on my wishlist I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bison comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bison comparison   Bison comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Bison comparison
Page 1 of 1