Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet

Go down 
+26
widukind
75senta75
costicuba
sunny
jarda
donny ong
WILLYBACOMAN
Gwaine
lucky luke
pipsxlch
halichoeres
Mitsukuni
Saien
Shanti
SUSANNE
Birdsage
Daisy
Advicot
Farm collector
Ana
Bonnie
Roger
Kikimalou
spacelab
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which is your favorite figure?
Centipede by CollectA
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Edible Snail by Papo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 19 ]
Emperor Dragonfly by Papo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Giant Asian Hornet by Kaiyodo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 19 ]
Huntsman Spider by Kaiyodo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Jumping Spider by Kaiyodo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 12 ]
Monarch Butterfly by Papo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Orb-weaver Spider by Kaiyodo
The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:44 pm

Thanks! I still prefer the jumping spider!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 1:02 pm

Wow- beautiful! Very Happy And I'm sure you must be so pleased that one is an anthropod! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:36 pm

I love you Too bad it is too expensive, I'm happy with the Bandai which is not so bad but not so good Wink
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Too bad it is too expensive, I'm happy with the Bandai which is not so bad but not so good

I think the Bandai figures are very very well done. I have all seven of them!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:11 pm

I was sure you have them all Very Happy The problem for me is I had to make a choice, I wanted one and the Kaiyodo is so drunken But ok I'm very happy with my Bandai, and it is the European species.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I was sure you have them all Very Happy  The problem for me is I had to make a choice, I wanted one and the Kaiyodo is so drunken  But ok I'm very happy with my Bandai, and it is the European species.

If I knew the Bandai figures were as big as they are, I would have passed on the giant Asian, since it's almost the same size as the Kaiyodo figure. A few unique species in the collection, and they are a couple different sizes, so they are not all just repaints of the same sculpt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet   The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2020 STS Land Invertebrate Figure of the Year Papo Edible snail and Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3