Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+4
Ana
Caracal
widukind
Kikimalou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:19 pm

I've been itching for a while now, PNSO released a cute little Stegosaurus in 2019 and it doesn't seem to interest many people. .. except me ! I fell crazy about this little wonder, the painting is a bit flashy but very beautiful all the same, the sculpture is worthy of the best dinosaurs in the range: anatomically realistic and so natural and elegant. Alors voilà, I told myself that a few pictures of my little Bieber wouldn't hurt anyone.

Well, other than that, the Stegosaurs lived in America at the end of the Jurassic. They spent their lives eating plants, making kids and avoiding bad encounters like allosaurs on a spree. In short, their life was not lacking piquant  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Papo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Really good dinosaur figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Thank you Kosta for this very beautiful walkaround of a surprising model! :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:20 pm

What a lovely model! Beautiful pose and colors Very Happy Thank you for sharing the pictures! sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:27 pm

After reading the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Susanne, now this little wonder by Christophe. First class forum.! cheers It is actually an interesting interpretation of a stegosaurus. More than the colors, its pose with high setted body like the animal is stretching its legs to display its beauty. Isn't the song "Hips don't Lie" from Shakira or is it now from Bieber? Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:03 pm

WOW yes !!! What a great model cheers

Somehow it seems a lot more realistic than the models I have seen so far, - it is a real, live animal, while stagoaurs are normally pictured as rather clumsy, stiff animals Very Happy

Christphe, you surely know how to spot the most charming models , and this walkaround is another proof of your great photographic talent Applause Applause Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 5:41 am

Kikimalou wrote:
PNSO released a cute little Stegosaurus in 2019 and it doesn't seem to interest many people. .. except me !
Aaannnd : Me Very Happy
I also have this beautiful model . I got it immediately after I saw it back in 2019. It grabed me with it`s look.
And with everything you said.
I really like the sculpt, with this natural look and pose. The details are amazing.
And it look`s very different from all other Stego models.
And even after these amazing models PNSO made after, I still like this model very much.
It is smaller compared to them, but I also like smaller models very much.
And beeing smaller, it is also cheaper than these produced more recently.
This is also one of the PNSO models, which on real looks very different from the stock photo, but still result is nice.
The style of sculpt is more close to the Spinops model : very thiny skin details , but also very rich.

As always, your photos are wonderful Kiki Applause
Thank you for this great walkaround ! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:04 am

Thank you all from my Bieber cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 11:48 am

I am so glad you decided to show this beauty, I love it too! cheers cheers
What a fantastic sculpt and pose, and the colours add so much energy to it- I can imagine that on any collector's shelf, these magnificent PNSO models must be the ones that first catch anyone's eye! Very Happy
And as usual, amazing photos to show Bieber! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:53 pm

Thank you Lilias sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou   Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

Bieber the PNSO Stegosaurus: a walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1