Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+8
costicuba
donny ong
bmathison1972
Roger
landrover
SUSANNE
Advicot
Kikimalou
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:17 pm

Happy new year to all of us

The dinner is slowly cooking in the kitchen, My wife and daughter went to get my mother for the New Year's meal.

So I have a few minutes to make my first 2021 walkaround.

This year PNSO produced its second atopodentatus figure. Bigger than the 2018 miniature one, PNSO named it Zewail so I can’t tell if it’s a lady or a gentleman. Nevertheless, it caught my eyes as I was lying in an hospital bed and I promise myself to adopt it if I survive… I adopted it cheers

Atopodentatus unicus is a 3 meters extinct species of marine reptile discovered in the Yunnan Province of China in 2014.
It lived between 247 and 240 million years ago, during the Middle Triassic period. It was herbivorous, although marine reptiles are usually omnivores or carnivores.
The first fossil discovered had a very unique zipper dentition and that’s why it’s name is Atopodentatus (Unusual dentition). Later, in 2016, two skulls show that the holotype skull was badly damaged, and that the animal had a hammer-shaped head with shovel-like jaws.

And now, here are a few pics. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:26 pm

How on earth did this thing live on our planet?!! It's really fascinating but also very scary!

Thanks for the walkaround Christophe

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:35 pm

It seems it did the job manatees and dugongs are doing nowadays. Maybe it would find us very weird ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:39 pm

Probably, we are a very weird species.

That's very interesting, probably due to its beak like jaws

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 3:55 pm

OMG I love you cheers

The first model just hit my 2021-wishlist bounce bounce

Zewail is so lovely, she must definitely be a lady queen
The most fabulous dugong that I have ever seen, - and that is VERY lovely, because dugongs are ever so charming Laughing

Thankyou very much for this beautyful walkaround, dear Christiphe !
And that model is especially special because she is the proof that crazy macaques har very tough, and survive even if odds are bad : Hurraaay and a big hug-in-the-distance cheers bounce cheers Applause monkey cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:22 pm

Very rare animal to our collections, thanks for sharing. cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Thank you Susanne and Fernando Very Happy I’m glad you enjoy Zewail.
So She is a lady and she is also an incredible hip-hop dancer 💃 I guess she will please Kosta Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 8:49 pm

This walk around has surely a special meaning, the result from our resilient Macaque, the first of the year and the return of a legend. You couldn’t choose a nicer figure to do it, that’s a completely weird creature and the pose is also very attractive and dynamic. Yes, Kosta loves absolutely this model but he is not the only one. cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:56 pm

I was sure to please you too Rogério, this atopodentatus as something of a crocodile Mick Jagger Laughing
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:57 pm

I've had this model for a few weeks now. A fantastic model of a truly amazing animal.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:03 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I've had this model for a few weeks now. A fantastic model of a truly amazing animal.

I hope PNSO will make more unusual species in the future.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:07 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I was sure to please you too Rogério, this atopodentatus as something of a crocodile Mick Jagger Laughing

Laughing Laughing Perfectly described. Wink
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 2:29 am

Amazing figure. Amazing photos as always. Many thanks Christophe.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 am

Oh yes Kiki, this model please`s me so very much cheers
I am also very happy to have it and it is one of my favorite PNSO models from last (already) year, which I got so far Very Happy
And I am so happy to watch these beautiful photos from your first walkaround for 2021 cheers
I am even more happy, because I know , that more walkarounds from you will come soon and I am waiting them with no patience bounce
But I am the most happy , because you adopted this model !!! sunny
And Like Susanne, I want to send you a big hug cheers

About the model , it is just sooo great ! Like all of us here, I also really love weird, crazy looking creatures, unique and very charming at the same time... And this one is all of that ! Very Happy
And can it be more crazy looking ?!? ...
Like we found out , Zewail is a '' charming, the most fabulous lady dugong, an incredible hip-hop dancer, looking something like a crocodile Mick Jagger'' ... and it also scares Adam Laughing
Can PNSO make another even more unusual looking creature in the future ?
I really hope they can bounce cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 8:46 am

costicuba wrote:
Like we found out , Zewail is a '' charming, the most fabulous lady dugong, an incredible hip-hop dancer, looking something like a crocodile Mick Jagger'' ... and it also scares Adam Laughing ......

lol! lol!

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:08 pm

What a wonderful walkaround of a wonderfully weird creature!! cheers cheers Applause Very Happy
It is so realistic, such an interesting pose- PNSO have made some amazing models! cheers
And your photos show it just perfectly! Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:36 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Like we found out , Zewail is a '' charming, the most fabulous lady dugong, an incredible hip-hop dancer, looking something like a crocodile Mick Jagger'' ... and it also scares Adam Laughing ......

lol! lol!

Very Happy

I really hope PNSO will make more unusual weirdos, I like their work but they already produced a huge Ceratopians and Thyreophorans army. I would prefer to see a growing Dakousaurus, Eurhinosaurus and Atopodentatus tribe.
The same for their wild animals, I really need that someone make a Pink fairy armadillo, if it's not a Safari Ltd IC, it could be a PNSO.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:31 pm

Kosta, that is the perfect definition of Zewail!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Great walk around this incredible creature! Thank you for sharing Christophe! cheers And what a super cool pose it has!
I haven't heard about this species before, it's great to learn something new Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 10:00 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Impossible to resist !!!
I just HAD to order one ...from China ! Perhaps I will get it before easter ? bounce cheers

halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 1:02 am

Great photos, Christophe! I'm very fond of this figure, one of my favorites from PNSO.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:24 am

Ana wrote:
Great walk around this incredible creature! Thank you for sharing Christophe! cheers And what a super cool pose it has!
I haven't heard about this species before, it's great to learn something new Very Happy

Thank you Anna, I hope PNSO will show us more "first time in toys world" figures Very Happy

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

sunny sunny sunny

SUSANNE wrote:
Impossible to resist !!!
I just HAD to order one ...from China ! Perhaps I will get it before easter ? bounce cheers

Great addiction Susanne, I wish it will come with chocolate. Laughing

halichoeres wrote:
Great photos, Christophe! I'm very fond of this figure, one of my favorites from PNSO.

The same for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Now I have made my hard decision...

Collect dinos and prehistoric life as well as my main collection, or just stay with the animals currently on my HUGE wishlist.

I have decided to stay with my current collecting as there will just be too much to put on my wishlist! And I won't end up collecting the dinos in time!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:16 pm

You have all your time to make a choice and be sure all of us have endless wishlists. A collection without wishlists is a dead collection What a Face

If you like "dinos" like this one, buy them before they become rare and expensive.

In the early 2000's I was very tempted by the four fabulous Yujin Primary color Japanese Insects Books. They were cheap then on eBay but I decided I wouldn't collect insects. It's one of my collector's biggest regret. Now only one of these insects is more expensive than a whole set. What a Face

So, my two cents, in collecting the best way is to listen to your heart before your head. Collecting is a love affair Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou   Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

Zewail the PNSO Atopodantatus walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next