Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs

Go down 
+2
widukind
Babdo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs Empty
PostSubject: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Hello,
I found at ebay two different moveable Dogs distributed by Simba Toys. In each package were also two cubs. The figures are marked with a little paper with the adress of Simba Toys Germany.
The black dog moves his front legs. The other two dogs moves their tailes and heads.
Now, I got the dogs and now I can move it, move it. What a fun!
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 1:45 am

Never seen before, thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:38 am

Laughing Laughing Benno is having fun moving dog tails.
I didn't know this set and I am glad you decided to share with us.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:57 am

Very handsome and unique dogs!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 2:23 pm

Another dog topic!!! cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce
I'd never seen these dogs before, they are wonderful, and with the adorable little puppies! drunken
I love the detail of their fur, it seems that every day I discover new and unique dog models, thank you so much for sharing these! sunny And so lovely to see two retriever families! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Lovely collection of dogs!

PostSubject: Re: SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs   SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

SIMBA TOYS moveable Dogs
Page 1 of 1