Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more

Go down 
+31
sunny
75senta75
Balaenoptera
Caracal
Roger
Kikimalou
Jill
pipsxlch
landrover
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
Stripedhyena
thebritfarmer
Koikinguu
Bonnie
widukind
spacelab
George
Farm collector
rogerpgvg
Birdsage
bmathison1972
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Tiermann
costicuba
Advicot
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Interesting theory. Well, you can rest assured that I have always known what a “stoat” or “ermine” is.
Regarding the birds, they appear to be clones of the Marx ones. Their paint jobs may represent the following species:
Prothonotary Warbler (the yellow one with the blue wings and a red bill; this was the closest I could find; the Warbler’s bill is not red)
Either Northern Cardinal or Vermillion Cardinal (the red one with a crest)
Blue Grosbeak (the blue one with the yellowish wings)
Either Winter, Pacific, or Eurasian Wren (the brown one with a cocked tail)
Not sure: This has to be one of the nine-primaried oscines, but I cannot find any that are overall green with red bills. Some parrots, turacos, and magpies have this color combination, but they are all the wrong shape.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:28 pm

Many thanks friends :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Congratulations Andréas,  Very Happy  Applause  cheers

I would like you to show us this new addition of birds more clearly,  study
What brand are they?  scratch
They look perfect and what species are they?   drunken  bounce  Cool

Thank you, the birds are Marx knockoffs :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Wonderful additions!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 9:48 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:27 pm

The late zoo news for July 2021

many many thanks to _lyds_ (Lydia) again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:32 pm

Many new stuff again, very cool! Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:54 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:06 pm

Amazing! If the gazelle in the back corner was mine, I would customize it into a dibatag, is perfect for that purpose Very Happy
The Ikimon coelacanth is one of the most amazing masterpieces ever done, don't you think so?
That raccoon dog is the one I want for my collection. And I was unaware of the existence of this spot-billed duck, that contrarily to almost all birds in figurine world, is not oversized Twisted Evil

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 8:56 am

Pardofelis wrote:
Amazing! If the gazelle in the back corner was mine, I would customize it into a dibatag, is perfect for that purpose Very Happy
The Ikimon coelacanth is one of the most amazing masterpieces ever done, don't you think so?
That raccoon dog is the one I want for my collection. And I was unaware of the existence of this spot-billed duck, that contrarily to almost all birds in figurine world, is not oversized Twisted Evil

You are right. The duck is the first figure with movable parts in my collection.

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:51 am

Another great lot!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:15 am

Great lot Andreas! I know it is not so easy for you to find new figures once you have almost all species ever replicated but this hobby always renews our collecting interests.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Great new additions!!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:31 pm

So many wonderful new additions to join your shelves! cheers So much variety in species, colour and brands! cheers I can see a lovely looking canine, possibly a wolf with some little pups which looks like such a beautiful model- do you know the brand? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Great lot Andreas! I know it is not so easy for you to find new figures once you have almost all species ever replicated but this hobby always renews our collecting interests.

Thank you, yes you are right. It is more and more difficult to find unusual specie figures. I hope the next highlight will be the fishing cat.

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:41 pm

George wrote:
(also when they're in summer colour not winter white, the divide between brown back and white belly is straight for stoats, wobbly for weasels, if that's any easier to remember!)

ooh! I've never heard that before. Thank you George, what a wonderful way to remember!

I actually will Never forget that now:)

I find it always so much easier to remember things when there is some type of visual aid involved, especially with the shape of the letters:)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:46 pm

Bonnie wrote:
So many wonderful new additions to join your shelves! cheers So much variety in species, colour and brands! cheers I can see a lovely looking canine, possibly a wolf with some little pups which looks like such a beautiful model- do you know the brand? Very Happy

yes I saw that too Bonnie :) such a lovely looking figure Andreas! how lucky for you!

and are those orbs pink and blue jellyfish ? they look wonderful.

what a super variety of figures you have here:)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:50 pm

Really great new additions! What brand are the duck and ducklings? Congrats on the great trade.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:11 am

Love the jelly and the mollusc, but there are many great models here! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:24 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really great new additions! What brand are the duck and ducklings? Congrats on the great trade.

Thank you, the duck is from the Takara Ania serie

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm

here are my zoo news for August 21 - special thanks to Maria  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 2:17 am

Really gorgeous models! Big congrats my friend!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:20 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really gorgeous models! Big congrats my friend!

Many thanks my friend

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next