Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more

Go down 
+31
sunny
75senta75
Balaenoptera
Caracal
Roger
Kikimalou
Jill
pipsxlch
landrover
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
Stripedhyena
thebritfarmer
Koikinguu
Bonnie
widukind
spacelab
George
Farm collector
rogerpgvg
Birdsage
bmathison1972
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Tiermann
costicuba
Advicot
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 7:34 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
The fishing cat and the new Ikimon Satoyamas! I am looking forward to seeing all these figures in more detail. What is the animal sitting on a stone or circle at the front and the birds (?) sitting on a blue base on the right?

Thank you. I think you mean the Wing Mau pencil tooper ray :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:07 pm

Superb additions!!!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Wow, so so many interesting models this time! cheers I love the beautiful Japanese figures- and you got some dogs too!!! Shocked cheers sunny
These little models are so interesting, I have never seen them before- do you know their brand? Very Happy So many wonderful breeds, I can't wait to see closer photos- they have a sort of vintage look about them! And there is really nice detail on them for models so small, including all the little strokes of fur! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:08 pm

widukind wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:
The fishing cat and the new Ikimon Satoyamas! I am looking forward to seeing all these figures in more detail. What is the animal sitting on a stone or circle at the front and the birds (?) sitting on a blue base on the right?

Thank you. I think you mean the Wing Mau  pencil tooper ray :)
Ah, yes, thanks. Not a bird, but it has wings nevertheless  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 11:09 pm

Other great lot. The birds are my favorite.

interesting japanese figures. congtratulations . flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:23 am

Many thanks friends

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:25 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Wow, so so many interesting models this time! cheers I love the beautiful Japanese figures- and you got some dogs too!!! Shocked cheers sunny
These little models are so interesting, I have never seen them before- do you know their brand? Very Happy So many wonderful breeds, I can't wait to see closer photos- they have a sort of vintage look about them! And there is really nice detail on them for models so small, including all the little strokes of fur! sunny

Now i can answer. The dogs are made in China, found on Crete (Greece). The name of the bag is Poultry camp and the manufacturer is Bi Li Gao Toys. I bought that set because i believed i have never seen before. And they are in the bag because i dont prefer dogs and farm animals so they are ready for trade Wink

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 7:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Now i can answer. The dogs are made in China, found on Crete (Greece). The name of the bag is Poultry camp and the manufacturer is Bi Li Gao Toys. I bought that set because i believed i have never seen before. And they are in the bag because i dont prefer dogs and farm animals so they are ready for trade Wink
Thank you so much for answering my questions, they sound wonderful! cheers sunny It's very interesting to know! study
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 5:01 pm

Zoo news 11/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Amazing zoo news, so many wonderful models! cheers It's wonderful how you always manage to find new models you like, when your collection is already so big! I love the Papo robin and jackal, the mole is so sweet too! sunny And you bought the new Bullyland model as well, so many excellent choices! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Amazing zoo news, so many wonderful models! cheers It's wonderful how you always manage to find new models you like, when your collection is already so big! I love the Papo robin and jackal, the mole is so sweet too! sunny And you bought the new Bullyland model as well, so many excellent choices! cheers

Thank you. A few of my wishes are new releases every year. But the oldies are sometimes hard to find. So i have to search for no names and other little things

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:59 pm

so the Bullyland macaw isn't so big compared to others by Papo or Mojo???
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 7:06 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:

I will say yes and no. A little bigger and the figure is out of my collection.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 7:09 pm

widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

so you removed it from your collection as it's too big?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 7:21 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

so you removed it from your collection as it's too big?

But not this. But yes, i dont like to big figures.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:00 pm

A wonderful collection again.Is that a Korean Crested shelduck I see?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:54 pm

The Bullyland macaw is marvellous , I am waiting the mine.

Very nice robin too. Congrats. cheers cheers cheers

sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:46 am

widukind wrote:
Zoo news 11/2021

what wonderful additions Andreas, congratulations!

I really like that cute pink and grey fish

and the tiny orange bird in the centre

and that must be an old elastolin?? eland, it is magnificent

and the green little lizard - this must be the one by the picture of Benno's green crocodiles with their young (that I mistook for a crocodile;)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Taos wrote:
A wonderful collection again.Is that a Korean Crested shelduck I see?

Thank you and yes, it is the Kaiyodo Crested shelduck

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:21 pm

landrover wrote:
The Bullyland macaw is marvellous , I am waiting the mine.

Very nice robin too. Congrats.  cheers  cheers  cheers

Thank you my friend

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:21 pm

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
Zoo news 11/2021

what wonderful additions Andreas, congratulations!

I really like that cute pink and grey fish

and the tiny orange bird in the centre

and that must be an old elastolin?? eland, it is magnificent

and the green little lizard - this must be the one by the picture of Benno's green crocodiles with their young (that I mistook for a crocodile;)

Thank you, the eland is a old Lineol figure

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:27 pm

That's a great looking crowd, I really like that painted dog and the coyote. And the tiny purple tapir! Congrats on so many finds!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:17 am

Thank you Jill

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:15 am

Many great models with this wonderful eland! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:55 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next