Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more

Go down 
+31
sunny
75senta75
Balaenoptera
Caracal
Roger
Kikimalou
Jill
pipsxlch
landrover
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
Stripedhyena
thebritfarmer
Koikinguu
Bonnie
widukind
spacelab
George
Farm collector
rogerpgvg
Birdsage
bmathison1972
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Tiermann
costicuba
Advicot
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 7:14 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I love the green background! What is the grebe like bird in photo one? And congrats on the new Toymany!

Thank you, the grebe is a hardplastic figure and like a christmas ornament

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 7:15 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:
Zoo news 01/2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phantastic Haubentaucher figure, congrats, Andreas! Please can you share more infos/detailed pics???

Thank you, and yes i will share that soon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:23 am

widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
Zoo news 01/2024

Congratulations on your latest member Andreas! the penguin flock is wonderful!!

and I must say  - the great crested grebe ? is just stunning!! Is that plastic?
and I love all of the thin delicate and nicely detailed white ones, just amazing!

And the white rabbit is beautiful! Is the white rabbit a thin model like the white birds Andreas?
It seems to be holding a gold ornament, or am I seeing it wrong?

Thank you.
You are right with the golden ornament. But it is only on this pic now :)

The grebe is hardplastic

thank you Andreas.

the grebe is just stunning!

And thanks about the white rabbit holding the golden ornament.
Do you know what the brand of the rabbit is?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:42 pm

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
Zoo news 01/2024

Congratulations on your latest member Andreas! the penguin flock is wonderful!!

and I must say  - the great crested grebe ? is just stunning!! Is that plastic?
and I love all of the thin delicate and nicely detailed white ones, just amazing!

And the white rabbit is beautiful! Is the white rabbit a thin model like the white birds Andreas?
It seems to be holding a gold ornament, or am I seeing it wrong?

Thank you.
You are right with the golden ornament. But it is only on this pic now :)

Sadly, i dont know the brand of the rabbit. I think it is the first time that i come across with that, because the tocku is the same style iand i had never seen before.

The grebe is hardplastic

thank you Andreas.

the grebe is just stunning!

And thanks about the white rabbit holding the golden ornament.
Do you know what the brand of the rabbit is?

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 9:49 pm

The grebe is absolutely stunning.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 11:42 pm

I like also the very thin white birds! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:09 am

Many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:35 pm

Congrats!
Grebe is awesome. That mudpuppy (not a gecko, note the gills e.g.) is weird. And i love the spiny-tailed skink,a must-have for me. Where did you find it?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:02 pm

PeGe wrote:
Congrats!
Grebe is awesome. That mudpuppy (not a gecko, note the gills e.g.) is weird. And i love the spiny-tailed skink,a must-have for me. Where did you find it?

Thank you my friend. If i send you details you can say i am guilty again Wink

I found the skink on Aliexpress. I have the App i dont know what it was the match.

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:50 pm

Thanks.
Haha, yes definitely guilty 😁

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:05 am

PeGe wrote:
Thanks.
Haha, yes definitely guilty 😁

Crocodile Crocodile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:35 pm

My zoo news for February 2024 many thanks to teardrop, junglejim and WhiteLightningWolf

and a gift from a child from my work

Last edited by widukind on Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:52 pm

Congratulations Andréas Very Happy Applause cheers for these additions, congratulations for these birds.... drunken
I also really like the pose of the bird in yellow as well as that of the monkey in yellow, which brand? Smile study flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:04 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Congratulations  Andréas   Very Happy  Applause  cheers for these additions, congratulations for these birds....  drunken
I also really like the pose of the bird in yellow as well as that of the monkey in yellow, which brand?  Smile  study  flower

Thank you my friend, the yellow figures are Houghton Mifflin

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:19 pm

Congratulations! So many awesome models. What brands/species are the rattlesnake, gila monster, starfish, cormorant, light gray fox, and caterpillars?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:38 pm

Great adds Andreas cheers

What are those ones ? And where can I find them please? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:49 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Great adds Andreas cheers

What are those ones ? And where can I find them please? bounce bounce bounce

Thank you. Those are MIC figures found on TEMU, but sadly sold out. There are some more figures in that set that i dont need.

Last edited by widukind on Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:54 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congratulations! So many awesome models. What brands/species are the rattlesnake, gila monster, starfish, cormorant, light gray fox, and caterpillars?

Thank you. so much.

Gila monster is Phidal
starfish made in china
caterpillars made in China (found in Vienna in a shop as Halloween decoration) - one set more avaiable
cormorant is a solid Kaiyodo knockoff made in China
Gray fox and rattlesnake - sadly absolut no idea. I wish i could find out more. Also for the little monkey and the raccoon.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:55 pm

Very interesting fishes, congratulations my friend. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:56 pm

landrover wrote:
Very interesting fishes, congratulations my friend.  cheers cheers

Thank you my friend :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:46 pm

Congratulations for getting so many interesting figures, especially the gift from a kid. Is it possible a closer picture of the gray fox for a blind friend? Wink

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:38 pm

congratulations on your new additions Andreas!
How interesting that the bird is Kaiyodo copy! Is this the first time this has happened??
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:19 am

sunny wrote:
congratulations on your new additions Andreas!
How interesting that the bird is Kaiyodo copy! Is this the first time this has happened??

Thank you and no, not the first time. There are a few solid figures of Kaiyodo birds now.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:20 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for getting so many interesting figures, especially the gift from a kid. Is it possible a closer picture of the gray fox for a blind friend? Wink

Thank you. For sure will the mole tapir send closer pics for the mole croc. But i am not sure for a gray fox, but lucky if yes.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:29 pm

Great finds! Many wonderful tiny animals, the best kinds. That little gift of the blue pig/warthog(?) is so sweet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 02/05/2024 A harbour porpoise, a new hornbill specie from China a old interesting bird and any more
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next