Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more

Go down 
+31
sunny
75senta75
Balaenoptera
Caracal
Roger
Kikimalou
Jill
pipsxlch
landrover
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
Stripedhyena
thebritfarmer
Koikinguu
Bonnie
widukind
spacelab
George
Farm collector
rogerpgvg
Birdsage
bmathison1972
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Tiermann
costicuba
Advicot
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:12 am

Thank you so much

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 7:00 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for getting so many interesting figures, especially the gift from a kid. Is it possible a closer picture of the gray fox for a blind friend? Wink

Here your pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:26 am

I believe the Domplast figure should be the marder, not fox - they have fox figure too but this is definitely another one, see the pic...
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:56 am

widukind wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congratulations! So many awesome models. What brands/species are the rattlesnake, gila monster, starfish, cormorant, light gray fox, and caterpillars?

Thank you. so much.

Gila monster is Phidal
starfish made in china
caterpillars made in China (found in Vienna in a shop as Halloween decoration) - one set more avaiable
cormorant is a solid Kaiyodo knockoff made in China
Gray fox and rattlesnake - sadly absolut no idea. I wish i could find out more. Also for the little monkey and the raccoon.

The caterpillars have been sold by multiple Asian distributors. When I bought mine, they were produced by Beam, but I think other manufacturers have produced them, too.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:58 am

widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:
congratulations on your new additions Andreas!
How interesting that the bird is Kaiyodo copy! Is this the first time this has happened??

Thank you and no, not the first time. There are a few solid figures of Kaiyodo birds now.

Please also note, the original Kaiyodo cormorant is the extinct species, spectacled cormorant. It does not represent a living species.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 4:58 am

jarda wrote:
I believe the Domplast figure should be the marder, not fox - they have fox figure too but this is definitely another one, see the pic...

Yes, Domplast

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 5:00 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:
How interesting that the bird is Kaiyodo copy! Is this the first time this has happened??

Thank you. Yes i know, extinct. I bought the full set.

Thank you and no, not the first time. There are a few solid figures of Kaiyodo birds now.

Please also note, the original Kaiyodo cormorant is the extinct species, spectacled cormorant. It does not represent a living species.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 8:10 am

Thanks for the closer pictures, Andreas! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right, this is the marten, I think from this angle is is even easier to see the differences. Both are mine and curiously my marten lives together with my foxes.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:18 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks for the closer pictures, Andreas! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right, this is the marten, I think from this angle is is even easier to see the differences. Both are mine and curiously my marten lives together with my foxes.

that's very interesting (and beautiful!) - it has a marten's face but a fox's body. If the ears were flatter and smaller to the head it would be a real marten's face.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:22 am

widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:

oh I would be curious to know which ones Andreas!
I've never seen a Kaiyodo copy before!!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:23 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations for getting so many interesting figures, especially the gift from a kid. Is it possible a closer picture of the gray fox for a blind friend? Wink

Here your pics

Do you know where the little fox on the right came from? Roger and I both have one and not been able to find any info out about it.
It's a very small but neat little figure.
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:50 am

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Great adds Andreas cheers

What are those ones ? And where can I find them please? bounce bounce bounce

Thank you. Those are MIC figures found on TEMU, but sadly sold out. There are some more figures in that set that i dont need.

What is MIC?

I assumed the company/manufacturer name but Google found nothing?

Thanks.
Brett
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:51 am

Made in China =MiC
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:56 am

sunny wrote:
Roger wrote:

that's very interesting (and beautiful!) - it has a marten's face but a fox's body. If the ears were flatter and smaller to the head it would be a real marten's face.

Yes, they cause some confusion, I think especially the legs because the neck and head are much more marten like than fox like as you pointed.
Look how the more realistic model from Lineol also ressembles somewhat a fox. check here. European pine martens are certainly the most fox like mustelides.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:48 am

Roger wrote:
sunny wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, they cause some confusion, I think especially the legs because the neck and head are much more marten like than fox like as you pointed.
Look how the more realistic model from Lineol also ressembles somewhat a fox. check here. European pine martens are certainly the most fox like mustelides.

Now after a closer look, yes a marten. Only a short look, fox. I am sorry.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:51 am

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:

oh I would be curious to know which ones Andreas!
I've never seen a Kaiyodo copy before!!

Take a look here :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:53 am

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Here your pics

Do you know where the little fox on the right came from? Roger and I both have one and not been able to find any info out about it.
It's a very small but neat little figure.

Sadly i have no more informations but i wish i could found more. Also the same for the little monkey, rattlesnake, quail and the raccoon

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:56 am

zoo news for march 2024

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 8:21 am

Great additions especially the diver,goose.pelican and the python on the branch. cheers cheers

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 8:24 am

Congrats, Andreas! What brand produced these water birds??? Are these plastic ones?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 9:56 am

Great ! What are they ?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 10:19 am

Congratulations Andreas! I love those lizards and wonder what brand they are too.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:36 pm

congratulations Andreas on these! the squirrel is a real cutie!
and I love all the chameleons - are they a soft rubbery type of material?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:11 pm

Congrats! Those chameleons are very neat!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 12:42 am

Beautiful newcomers! cheers cheers 
 Which brand is the pyton on his trunk from please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next