Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!

Go down 
+19
costicuba
Kikimalou
Joliezac
sunny
George
spacelab
pipsxlch
Taos
rogerpgvg
Roger
A-J
SUSANNE
Jill
Caracal
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
widukind
Burgerenby
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 7:52 pm

I love when the customized models intend to represent different breeds and Muraközi is one I've never heard before. Great job and thanks for sharing. Very Happy

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 3:05 pm

They're all an eye candy! Very Happy And the breeds are interesting.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 3:24 pm

Oh wow these are all gorgeous as always. I'm in love with that speckled coat! Beautiful job! I love how you do eyes, it makes it look like a real breathing horse I love you cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Wonderful repaints! the one on the sandalwood pony is amazing! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:12 pm

Lovely Friesian! I agree that models often look better when they aren't black because you can see the details better. Good to see that you have become a pointillist painter with the Haflinger. A lot of work! And you have further adapted the style with the American Cream Draft. Nice to see the latter with the example in the book. Both the painting and sculpt look very similar.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 3:19 am

All of them stunning! It is so neat to see you do a chestnut friesian. It is something I don't really understand, the strict elimination of a color like that which has no detrimental effect on anything. I suppose it's just the "fashion" part of breed selection, but I think they are really elegant looking just like the black! In any case, your depiction is very handsome.

I like the little Sandalwood! That coat is incredible. To me the only coat pattern that seems harder than a dapple gray would be a fleabitten gray. You really nailed the technique for this scale. It's funny, I rode a little gray pony in Indonesia. I doubt these were very good examples of any specific breed, but they did resemble what you describe. (You have to ignore my terrible form there, haha, the tack and the horse were all too small for me, the poor thing!! It was sort of a surprise ride that we got hustled into. They got us again later when I was even less prepared, in my flip flops.) This was the basic body type of every horse we saw, and there were more of them than I expected in Jakarta, all work horses.

Brilliant work on the chestnut dapples. They definitely did not ruin the coat color at all but really made it pop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!   Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harecroft Horses - Tales from the Body Box - CollectA batch two!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19