Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda? Empty
PostSubject: Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda?   Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda? EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:29 am

I got this month the Yowie Red Panda, for sure a Himalayan Red Panda. But could it be it is the first figure of that specie?

https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Red_panda

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda?   Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda? EmptySat May 29, 2021 4:59 pm

If you use the facial mask to identify, I think the Yowies is the only Himalayan while all others are Chinese. If you use the tail, it is much more confuse. Laughing Eikoh is indecipherable.

Is the new Yowie Red Panda the first figure of a Himalayan Red Panda?
Page 1 of 1