Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround

Go down 
+3
Jill
Roger
VexVamp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:29 am

Just got this guy in the mail the other day, and I absolutely love him! He's now the smallest mustelid I own, and one of the smallest figures in my whole collection. He's so small I had to use my micro lens just to get most of these photos. Even though the figure is tiny, the detailing is still fantastic. Japanese companies never cease to impress me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:53 am

Really tiny and wonderful! Do you know to which set it belongs? ... and also, what happened at the end of this story? affraid Wink

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So tiny and perfect! Look at those little paw pads! Absolutely amazing little model.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:02 am

Roger wrote:
Really tiny and wonderful!  Do you know to which set it belongs? ... and also, what happened at the end of this story? affraid Wink

The little cardboard pog thing it came with is labeled Nature Techni Color, but I'm not sure if that narrows it down. It's from the set that includes the fox, raccoon dog, bear, etc. Also, end of what story?
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:02 am

Jill wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  So tiny and perfect! Look at those little paw pads! Absolutely amazing little model.

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 6:55 am

The set is Ikimon Micro - Nature of Satoyama or something like that. It has been much publisiced in the forum. The weasel and copper pheasant of this set was selected for my wishlist due to their size, the other figures in the set are too small for my taste (same size, but bigger species).

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 9:59 am

Thanks for pointing me to it, actually we have a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] kindly comments there is a fox for me but I missed that topic. Sleep

VexVamp wrote:
Roger wrote:
Really tiny and wonderful!  Do you know to which set it belongs? ... and also, what happened at the end of this story? affraid Wink

The little cardboard pog thing it came with is labeled Nature Techni Color, but I'm not sure if that narrows it down. It's from the set that includes the fox, raccoon dog, bear, etc. Also, end of what story?

Yes, Nature Techni Color is how Kitan are branded these days.
The end of the story is your last picture. As I missed the topic announcing these micro models, I was not ready to see that last picture where we can see clearly that the weasel is really tiny. Laughing

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:54 am

Wow- this is amazing, such a tiny Weasel, and yet still with so much detail and realism! Shocked cheers cheers
I'm so impressed, this clearly shows how amazing Japanese brand are, to produce such wonderful models at this small scale! Even though it's tiny, it still has perfect fur texture and proportions- such a beautiful weasel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Lovely figure :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround EmptySun May 30, 2021 5:43 pm

I misread the title and my mind jumped to the conclusion that there exists in the world a tiny animal called the Micro Weasel Laughing

This really is a wonderful model, though, til the coin I didn't realise how small it must be.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround   Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitan Club Japanese Weasel Micro Figure Walkaround
Page 1 of 1