Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Styracosaurus # 278829

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Styracosaurus # 278829 Empty
PostSubject: Styracosaurus # 278829   Styracosaurus # 278829 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 11:19 pm

I am told this guy is rather rare, or at least quite uncommon, so here is a small walkaround of it! One of my favorite ceratopsian species.
My particular model seems to have gotten in some fights... a dominant bull? Or a foolhardy aggressor?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love the motion and personality present in old Safari models.

And all my styracosauruses together.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Styracosaurus # 278829   Styracosaurus # 278829 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 12:00 am

Thanks for opening this topic, Paige. Globally, it is not yet a rare model. You can find here a reasonably priced one for sale among a few others. I probably wanted to tell you that it is rare among us STSerss because it kept absent from TAW until you provide your picture. It is also good to see a topic about a dinosaur released in late 1990's and espite being a slightly outdated model, it has beautiful head, pose and colors.
It also represents th start of the Safari line as a complement to the popular Carnegie collection.
Thanks for bringing new old blood to the board. cheers

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Styracosaurus # 278829   Styracosaurus # 278829 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 10:46 am

This is such a wonderful model! cheers
I loved seeing him from all angles, and those eyes have so much expression, definitely warding off any potential enemy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Styracosaurus # 278829   Styracosaurus # 278829 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 1:55 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Styracosaurus # 278829   Styracosaurus # 278829 Empty

Back to top Go down

Styracosaurus # 278829
Page 1 of 1