Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!

Go down 
+59
costicuba
Shanti
SUSANNE
Ponyclubstore
Arctinus
Pardofelis
MansoBoricua
Loon
Farm collector
Barti
Saien
angtyson97
Gecko08
bun2013
endogenylove
joalgi
alber8776
Alvia
Sugarrosestudios
Angie59
Zwartvoet
NightLioness
Martin P.
Bloodrayne
thereptilequeen13
jtoddthree@gmail.com
pipsxlch
Neptune
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
lucky luke
George
Markus
Suspsy
Geospiza fortis
Takama
RtasVadumee
VASILIS
Ladytilly
Zoodirektor
Taos
spacelab
bmathison1972
Michelle
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Stripedhyena
cougar62
Burgerenby
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
SchleichGirl1997
Evira
Gwaine
aschuck
Tina84
Bonnie
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:28 pm

Hm mysterious, probably another colour variant of that 2012 Tyrannosaurus or a Team Dino set.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Ladytilly wrote:
The dogs really do sound interesting! Papo and Collecta both make lovely bull terriers, but with brown/black markings. I wonder if Schleich will dare to make a pure white one?

And I need the Goldendoodle!
A pure white bull terrier would be really interesting! cheers A brindle one would be wonderful too but I'm not sure Schleich would want to take so much care over painting a mass-produced model, especially these days- but I can't wait to see their choice of colouring! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:04 pm

I'm curious to see the criollo. Curious, but not hopeful, because this is Schleich and it's a long while since I've liked any of their equine releases, heh. But that's a horse I have a big interest in thanks to Tschiffely's dear Mancha and Gato, and there's very few models of the breed (actually, it was one of my suggestions on the 'hopes for CollectA' thread, cos I trust them to do a better job of sculpting one Laughing )

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Schleich Fantasy 2022   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I must say, a very promising year for my collection. Based on the list that Tupolew Tu-154 provided, I've made a little searchlist for 2022. I won't be getting many fantasy figures, on acount of Schleich doing way too many unicorns. I have wrote down the 2 pegasuses, and the jungle ruler, but that one I'll have to see what that looks like, before I buy it. As for wildlife, farm and horse club, I'm excited to see what the lop-eared rabbit looks like. I also wrote down the stork, and several horses. And I guess, that's about it for now. I suppose we'll have to see what Schleich does for the second half of next year. At this point, nobody knows, so we can all hope they'll do something good. Just saying, fingers crossed that they'll do more people figures for eldrador. Anyway, these are my thoughts on next year's line up so far, so if anyone has info regarding the second half, keep me informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 am

Schleich 2022 interesting for me to see in picture and real Very Happy Applause cheers Cool study

13938 Greyhound: interesting new species for schleich
13936 Stork: To see his pose
14849 Flamingo: New species or open wings
14850 Tapir: New species or Indian seated tapir
14851 Tapir Calf: Same
14852 Slow Loris: Very happy that Schleich made this species I have the remarkable Eikoh one.
14853 Puma: Great wish tends with impatience and hopes for a dynamic pose
14854 Iguana: To see
14855 Beaver: Witness the surprise
14856 Mandrill: Nothing new but I would like to see a sitting mandrill
14857 Emperor Scorpion: To see the size
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:07 pm

Sounds better than 2021

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Again nothing really interesting for me, but quite an interesting range. With the stork being released in the farm line, it´s sure a white stork...why isn´t any company making a black stork?

The slow loris is the highlight, but I already have 2 in my collection...so it depends on the species level. I got the old Malaysan Tapir recently from a STS Member...so no need for that. The Puma could replace an older figure, but hopefully it´s not Snow Leopard 2.0 reloaded. The flamingo is only interesting if it´s a new species...but I fear a mix of different features.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:32 am

Suspsy wrote:
Given Schleich's poor track record with prehistoric toys lately, my hopes are not high for 2022. I'm most excited about the new Eldrador listings. The Jungle Ruler is presumably similar to the existing Stone Monster, Ice Giant, and Lava Demon. Stone Dragon and Ice Tiger sound promising as well.

Your presence in this hobby is so familiar that I haven't noticed it was your first post here. Welcome and please enjoy!
About the prehistoric figures being announced, I think that regardeless of our expectations, the inclusion of a Nothosaurus in Schleich's range is something to celebrate and this year every series is receiving something really new, from wildlife to horses and dogs.

Neptune

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:16 pm

The news sounds interesting and better than the ones for 2020/21! Applause

I am personally exited for:
- the longhaired rabbit (if the fur is nicely sculpted)
- the greyhound (if it's not to cartoonish)
- the ragdoll (same as above)
- technically all the horses (but it's Schleich so... )
- the tapir and the calf (hope for Indians)
- the puma (again, if it's not cartoonish)
- the two Eldrador tigers (can be very cool if well made)
- the llamacorn (just for the fun of it XD )
- the parasaurolophus (my fav dino )

I can't wait for the pictures! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://neptunefairytales.tumblr.com/archive
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Great additions for my mythical ranch   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:56 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, I've put the ice tiger and lava tiger on my searchlist, because I think they'll be great additions to my mythical part of my collection. I must admit, I'm not so e0xcited about Schleich Unicorns, since I no longer collect them, but hey, if Safari pulls ahead in the mythical figures race, then that's fine with me. We already know that they're pulling ahead in the quality race, so, well, you get the idea right? Anyway, I've already made my searchlist for the first half of 2022, and I'm excited to see these figures, and actually have them in my hand. A new Schleich iguana, that's a plus. Anyway, I think the Jungle Ruler is a must-have for me. He could be a great gate guard for my kingdom. Now, if I can get the ice giant and lava smasher, then things could be cool. Anyway, 2022 sounds promising to me, and I guess that's all there is to be said about it for now. I do hope we hear ma from the Bayala elves in the second half of next year. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking, that I'm jumping ahead, but you know, I like to be prepared, and I like planning ahead, so that I can easily cross stuff off of my seaarchlist when the time comes. Anyway, I do hope they'll do more with the elves. And the mermaids too, but you know, we can only have so many unicorns, or things get boring. See? I guess for some collectors, too many unicorns is a good thing, but I've found that in recent years, Schleich's unicorns just don't look right. I think it's something about their faces, or something. I can't describe it very well, but there ne doubt about it that something isn't right when it comes to Schleich's unicorns. A good example is the demorated unicorn mare. Yeah, she's nice and all, but something's off about her face. See? That my friends is the reason why I, no longer collect Schleich Unicorns. I do still collect their pegasus figures, so that's good. At least Purplewood's mythical preseaerve is still up and running. By the way, does anyone else collect the Bayala elves and mermaids? Just wondering. Anyway, I'm also excited about Safari's line up for 2022. I wonder what they're working on to release to us collectors? Oh well, hopefully it's more than last year's releases. Well, we'll just wait and see. Anyway, if anyone has any news about the second half of 2022 for Schleich, keep me informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:23 am

Still no leaked photos of the Schleich 2022? I'm very surprised, last year at the end of July we already had them. Maybe they stopped giving the pictures to sales sites ... and so we'll have to wait until November to see them?
I can't wait!

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:39 pm

Anna, many of the Schleich unicorns look like sickly foals to me- like older foals I've seen, 6 months to a year or a bit- that have been starved or ill much of their lives. I agree the faces are often off, but also the superlong manes and tails with more a younger foal's proportions I think.
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:43 pm

I was hoping for these

Wildebeest bull
Wildebeest cow
Wildebeest calf
Leopard roaring
Wild dog
White rhino
Impala
Gharial
Water buffalo
Yak
Takin
Bactrain camel
Langur
Tasmania devil
Wallaby
Quoll
Emu
Cassowary
Cockatoo
Bison
Bison calf
Musk ox
Armadillo
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:39 pm

@jtoddthree@gmail.com

Schleich has already made some of these figures such as the wildebeest bull & calf, water buffalo, yak, Bactrian camel, bison & calf, musk ox and armadillo. They are really beautiful figures but unfortunely all retired now
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:51 pm

Joliezac wrote:
@jtoddthree@gmail.com

Schleich has already made some of these figures such as the wildebeest bull & calf, water buffalo, yak, Bactrian camel, bison & calf, musk ox and armadillo. They are really beautiful figures but unfortunely all retired now

Yes but new versions would be nice
Back to top Go down
cougar62

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 10:00 pm

Très belle liste, j'attends également que Schleich fabrique un jour le Rhinocéros Blanc et un couple d'Impala. L'idée d'un Léopard rugissant est très pertinente. Mon grand regret c'est que Schleich ai abandonné la création de famille complète d'animaux tout comme la famille de Phacochères de 2010 les Elans de 2010, les Zèbres de 2009, les chimpanzés de 2013. Cdlt
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 10:18 pm

Can you translate it in English
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can you translate it in English

Here is it in English:

"Wonderful list, I still hope that Schleich releases someday a white rhinoceros and an impala couple. The idea of a roaring leopard is very interesting. My biggest regret is that Schleich abandoned the idea of a complete family  of animals such like the warthog family of 2010, 2010 Moose, 2009 zebras, 2013 chimpanzees."

Last edited by Roger on Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:01 am

Also new wildebeest
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:43 am

A new Yak really would be nice. The last one and also the papo one are retired long ago, and no major brand actual has one.
Perhaps 2023. ^^

aschuck

PostSubject: Any news for the second half of 2022? Oh well, I can wait.   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey there, I was wondering, when will we hear anything about the second half of 2022 for Schleich? Yeaeah yeah, I know what you're all thinking: "Wait a minute! You're jumping ahead." Well guys, what can I say? I mean I like making plans. Anyway, I'm really excited to see the eldrador creatures for next year. The ones I'm most interested in are the ice and lava tigers, and the jungle ruler. He'll be a good guard for my kingdom. Anyway, I was wondering, do the ice and lava tigers look like smilodons? Just wondering, but I guess at this point, your guess is as good as mine. Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to wait for pictures. Also, just to let you know, I'm about done buying Schleich unicorns. I mean what's the point of buying them, when they aren't even beautiful anymore? See? In my opinion, they're sort of, well, ugly, and sort of wrong looking. See? They're not what I think a unicorn should look like at all. Anyway, those of you who are interested in these can buy them if you want to, but not me! Anyway, although the unicorns aren't that good, the horses sound nice. That's why I've written them down. Well, at this point, there's not much else to report, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:22 pm

Now that images of the dinosaurs (and Nothosaurus) have been revealed I have to say I am more than positively surprised, I did expect them to be in terms of quality with 2019 and 2021 but not to such an extent.
Of course I don't like the usual plagiarism of colour schemes but it seems like Schleich won't stop this practice anytime soon and other companies such as Safari or Papo are also known to go that dark path.
The Styracosaurus doesn't seem to be revealed yet but apart from that and the Amargasaurus I am definitely interested in all.
I am quite surprised that they managed to make a Parasaurolophus that is better than their old one.
And I'm also glad I'll be able to access a Majungasaurus that is more affordable than the Vitae version.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also hope that the ice tiger is the Smilodon that came with the ice fortress set, I'd love to customize that figure but the price of the whole set just to access two figures is too much for me.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Ice Tiger Info   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yeah, I really hope you're right about the ice tiger. The price of the fortress set was too much for me, so I thought I'd wait until I could get the ice and lava tigers separately. Thankfully for me, that's what Schleich is doing now, which is great. The only full set I have for eldrador is the battle for the super weapon set 42455. I only got that set because it had two figures that I wanted for my collection. Anyway, I am curious to see what the ice tiger and the lava tiger are like. I mean, are they the same sculpt only painted differently? Also, I have a question about the ice giant Vs the lava smasher: Are those the same mold only a different painting or what? I know that they're made out of transparent plastic, but I do need to know if they are indeed two different molds, or just one mold with a different painting. Either way, I might get both, if the sculpts are different. By the way, the current total of things in my collection, if you count the things that I've ordered, and am ordering from Schleich and Safari is now 1912. Also, are there any other pictures released for the Schleich 2022?

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 10:02 pm

The pictures are starting to be revealed (the mandrill, the scorpion and 4 of the 5 dinosaurs)
Can't wait to see more !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Markus

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 10:47 pm

I know we cannot share the pics and links, but can anyone say where can I find.the pics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next