Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!

Go down 
+59
costicuba
Shanti
SUSANNE
Ponyclubstore
Arctinus
Pardofelis
MansoBoricua
Loon
Farm collector
Barti
Saien
angtyson97
Gecko08
bun2013
endogenylove
joalgi
alber8776
Alvia
Sugarrosestudios
Angie59
Zwartvoet
NightLioness
Martin P.
Bloodrayne
thereptilequeen13
jtoddthree@gmail.com
pipsxlch
Neptune
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
lucky luke
George
Markus
Suspsy
Geospiza fortis
Takama
RtasVadumee
VASILIS
Ladytilly
Zoodirektor
Taos
spacelab
bmathison1972
Michelle
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Stripedhyena
cougar62
Burgerenby
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
SchleichGirl1997
Evira
Gwaine
aschuck
Tina84
Bonnie
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:57 pm

Can someone private message Markus and myself the website to see the new products? I can't find them in a general google search.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:58 pm

I can send a message with the prehistoric animals.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Thank you!! They look quite nice. I will consider getting 2 of them...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 9:11 pm

Our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] asked for some descriptions, here are a few:
Amargasaurus is in an expectable quadrupedal pose, head is up as it was a horse and the tail is high set in a wavy snake-like pose.
Majungasaurus is also in a traditional bipedal pose for a theropod, posture is almost horizontal. The mouth is open and tail is set high and turned to the left side. It has an animated striped coloring.
Nothosaurus is swiming like a platypus and mouth is open.
Parasaurolophus is posed like a kangaroo when ready for the next leap with the "hands" almost touching the ground. Tail is also up and slightly curved to the left side.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 11:55 pm

I've never liked any of Schleich's prehistoric figures, but I'm excited to see their wild life figures!! I'm really hoping the figures look a bit more presentable this year

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Nothosaurus Info   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:05 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does anyone know, based on the pics of the nothosaurus, if that one has a moveable jaw or not? Just wondering, because I've just put it on my searchlist, so I'd like to know if it does or not. Anyway, thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:51 am

Waiting to see the Parasaurolophus and others! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:03 am

Wow, that's really exciting that some of the wildlife is being revealed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , hopefully this means it won't be long until we see the dogs! Very Happy I would also love to know via PM where photos of the wildlife are being revealed! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:40 am

I also hope to discover the rest soon, especially the horses!

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 am

Loustic wrote:

Where did you see the wildlife ? PM please Wink

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:51 am

RtasVadumee wrote:
Loustic wrote:

Where did you see the wildlife ? PM please Wink
Personally I found only two animals of the wild life in addition to the dinosaurs, not all unfortunately Surprised

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:19 pm

I'm so confused about the secrecy over Schleich. I mean, I get that nobody but retailers are allowed to post stock photos on their own sites, that's fine, because of copyright (and general internet manners!) we should only post photos on the forum or our blogs if we took them ourselves, or were given permission from whoever did.
And I understand Schleich telling their retailers not to put the pictures online before they want to reveal the items, so they're not going public before a decided release date and spoiling the surprise/publicity/marketing or whatever.
But once photos are somewhere collectors can see them, why aren't people even allowed to say where they can be found? Why all the secrecy over having seen them, or not telling each other where they are? As long as it isn't us who's getting the pictures early and putting them on our own sites without permission, it can't be illegal or immoral just to look at them?
I don't get it Laughing scratch

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:25 pm

George wrote:
I'm so confused about the secrecy over Schleich. I mean, I get that nobody but retailers are allowed to post stock photos on their own sites, that's fine, because of copyright (and general internet manners!) we should only post photos on the forum or our blogs if we took them ourselves, or were given permission from whoever did.
And I understand Schleich telling their retailers not to put the pictures online before they want to reveal the items, so they're not going public before a decided release date and spoiling the surprise/publicity/marketing or whatever.
But once photos are somewhere collectors can see them, why aren't people even allowed to say where they can be found? Why all the secrecy over having seen them, or not telling each other where they are? As long as it isn't us who's getting the pictures early and putting them on our own sites without permission, it can't be illegal or immoral just to look at them?
I don't get it Laughing scratch

I don't understand either. And frankly, it's not a good marketing strategy to hide things from your potential buyers until the last minute. If pics are available online, Schleich must have approved their release. I don't understand why they don't want them on the forums. Earlier releases tend to generate more excitement.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:42 pm

I agree, I like how Safari releases the images of their figures on their own website, along with the little sneak peaks, I think that generates more excitement. I always order new releases directly from safari because they seem to release there first. I think they handle new releases quite well, often their stuff comes out before Christmas.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 4:33 pm

I think there are some topics around to explain the history of what happened but the gist of this new forum rule is essentially this:

Retailers ARE NOT supposed to share early photos of the products. They do because it can generate early sales for them via preorders. This obviously would make other retailers angry and that was a whole mess for Schleich. They began to take it VERY SERIOUSLY and threatened litigation for anyone who shared early photography (I am sure they have their own specific reasons as well).

As a forum we used to share photos in excitement as fans. But apparently Schleich decided to include us in this move to litigate any sharing of their photos before they were ready to. They threatened to sue and go after individuals here also. So now, there is the forum rule of NOT PUBLICLY SHARING THE LEAKED IMAGES in order to protect this online community and space. We try to share locations of leaked photos privately (via PM or other methods) so people can see photos before Schleich tears them down and to protect this specific online community. :) Hope this explanation helps.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 4:49 pm

I also don't understand and it is a pity Schleich manager never discussed it with me directly. I really would love to learn about these silly things. All other foruns can share, FAcebook groups can share but STS is not allowed. It was the day I figured out how important is STS in this hobby.
Thanks Paige for your effort,, to avoid repeating it, we have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with an explanation.
Again, as soon as I get the pictures, just contact me and I share them with you, as far as I know it is not forbidden. Just silly. Laughing

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 4:52 pm

I am no legal expert, but I bet Schleich has zero authority to sue. Maybe STS is more susceptible because Schleich is in Germany and STS is/was originally (???) hosted out of Germany, so it's easier to go after a local forum?!?!? [this is a theory, I am not even sure where STS is hosted from, but it's a thought]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:08 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I am no legal expert, but I bet Schleich has zero authority to sue. Maybe STS is more susceptible because Schleich is in Germany and STS is/was originally (???) hosted out of Germany, so it's easier to go after a local forum?!?!? [this is a theory, I am not even sure where STS is hosted from, but it's a thought]

I am almost sure there is no legal support to what Schleich is doing with us. Also, if they act against us, who will respond for it, the founder, the forumotion team, the crocodile with a CollectA avatar, the French macaque or a pair of Siamese cats? Laughing Also, we can mirror the pictures on forum, without hosting it, thus, will Schleich actt against the hosting service? It is like I was opening a process against my mirror for reproducing my face without permission. Maybe I could get a good compensation from the mirror manufacturer.

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:14 pm

I read the Schleich message, I think the reaction is not that exaggerated and judging from my experience in the music business for copyrights matters, I consider it rather mild...
What I understand is that we can't post official pictures before early October and if they are posted they would like to know where we got them.
So, a link or a photo with the source is not something that we should care much about...

This is what I get from their message, except if there are things I don't know..
Back to top Go down
Markus

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:18 pm

Those considerations appart, I find the mandrill and scorpion quite ugly. I expect the same quality and style than on their 2021 batch.
I hoped that some figures will be good, like in 2020 with the camel and tortoise. But now Im not so optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Markus wrote:
Those considerations appart, I find the mandrill and scorpion quite ugly. I expect the same quality and style than on their 2021 batch.
I hoped that some figures will be good, like in 2020 with the camel and tortoise. But now Im not so optimistic.

I couldn't find images of the scorpion or mandrill, I only saw the dinosaurs on a YouTube video, and I don't like any of them, although I have never liked Schleich prehistoric figures so I can't really have a proper judgement. Very sad to see their quality seems the same though, the only Schleich 2021 figure I purchased was the warthog.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:47 pm

So the gist of it is that someone out there is posting photos before they're allowed to, but Schleich threatened to punish this forum for letting people share links to those images elsewhere, rather than telling the individual putting them up to stop that (or not sending that person any more advance photos, which would stop the problem? Laughing ). How silly.

Anyway, I'll just wait til retailers post them when they're allowed to. I don't even collect Schleich any more, so I don't especially care about waiting a while longer to see what I'm not going to buy Laughing

thereptilequeen13

thereptilequeen13

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 6:31 pm

I would also love to know where the early photos of the wildlife (Mandrill) are being revealed! If someone could PM me It'd be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:14 pm

Maybe we cant show off the pictures

What i will say though is that they did Rip off the Paint disighns of other artworks with there models this time around

Parasaurolophus is Ripped From Jurassic Worlds Website from 2015
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Majungasaurus Is Ripped From Dinosaur King

And the Nothosaurus Looks Almost Exactly like this

Last edited by Takama on Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:18 pm

I thought the majungasaurus looked really familiar!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next