Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*

Go down 
+15
lucky luke
Taos
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
Caracal
widukind
Ana
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Roger
George
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
rogerpgvg
Joliezac
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 6:09 pm

Very clever and beautiful photos once again! cheers Especially how you made the owl look as though it is flying, and I love the shot of the moose in the water! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 11:54 pm

Fantastic again, from moose, owls, everything.
Two collecting thoughts after seeing these pictures. Why I only have one muskox if they're all are beautiful?
Also, the Amur leopards makes me think that Siberian roe deer are more impressive than the forgoten European roe deer and they were never released.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you!

I definitely recommend the other muskox, not sure which you have but all 3 are wonderful in their own way. The Safari is a bit smaller than the other two but I love how it’s shaggy fur flows. The old Schleich one has great charm, and the CollectA is very big and sturdy with the most details.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 1:10 am

Joliezac wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you!

I definitely recommend the other muskox, not sure which you have but all 3 are wonderful in their own way. The Safari is a bit smaller than the other two but I love how it’s shaggy fur flows. The old Schleich one has great charm, and the CollectA is very big and sturdy with the most details.

I have the Schleich and the Maia & Borges that is the same with a slightly updated painting.
CollectA's is higher on my wish list but I think Safari's worth an effort too. I hope they're not retired soon because I have priorities, of course.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 2:45 am

Variety and color in your photos , it is nice. cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 3:17 am

So gorgeous!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 8:11 pm

Very beautiful and alive pictures! You made howls fly! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:27 pm

So many extraordinary photos: the photos of the hunting owl, the beautiful Amur leopard, the moose in the water, the wolves surrounding the poor deer, the bald eagle with the view in the background, all of them!

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 11:58 pm

Got back from another ski trip in Stratton & Sugarbush, Vermont! Finally on the last day it was warm enough to take photos and the sun was even out Cool

There was this huge patch of rocks that was perfect for photos, so here is some "mountain" photography!

First a trio of mouflon grazing on the rocky slopes. Brands: Schleich, CollectA, Papo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A hungry snow leopard searches for prey, soon it spots a Himalayan tahr. Brands: BeautyofBeasts, CollectA

Some chamois along the rocky cliffs, keeping alert for danger: Brands: Schleich, Bullyland, Papo, (Baby is a repaint of a Schleich kid)

I'll post more tomorrow! Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 12:33 am

Animals in those rocks look nice. cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 4:44 am

Really nice models and photos! That chamois kid is adorable.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Beautiful mountain animal pictures and good idea about the kid!

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 2:36 pm

Very beautiful shoots as usually! cheers cheers Which brand is this chamois mom from please? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 3:01 pm

Caracal wrote:
Very beautiful shoots as usually! cheers cheers Which brand is this chamois mom from please? Shocked

Thank you so much! The chamois is from Schleich. The eyes are repainted though

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 4:29 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Caracal wrote:

Thank you so much! The chamois is from Schleich. The eyes are repainted though

OK thank you Jolie! :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 4:31 am

Busy week and I completely forgot to add the rest of my photos Rolling Eyes

Here are some more from the same day up in Killington, Vermont!

The CBIOV Sichuan takin

Some Schleich ibex wandering the cliffs,

Safari Bighorn sheep:

CollectA markhor:

BeautyofBeasts cougar & Schleich & CollectA mountain goats:

I'll post the last batch tomorrow!  Very Happy

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:06 am

You found a very good place to shoot your beautiful models (oh that Cougar!.. and Taquin and Markhor!..) but one little thing: to preserve scale illusion, you could have cut a little the too long grass. That's why I prefer the 2 pictures with the Ibex, the second with bighorn and the first one with Cougar. As usually, you wonderfully used light! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:59 pm

wonderful pictures for beautiful figures. cheers

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:31 am

Caracal wrote:
You found a very good place to shoot your beautiful models (oh that Cougar!.. and Taquin and Markhor!..) but one little thing: to preserve scale illusion, you could have cut a little the too long grass. That's why I prefer the 2 pictures with the Ibex, the second with bighorn and the first one with Cougar. As usually, you wonderfully used light! cheers cheers

Thank you I appreciate it! Yes I see what you mean with the grass. Often I try to move certain things out of the way such as large sticks or leaves, and then I'll always see something I missed later when I look at the photos on my computer. The grass was a little wild Laughing I also like the photos you mentioned more than the others

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:38 am

Now for the last batch of Vermont photos! I won't go back until next year so I hope to improve my skills until then Very Happy

More photos of my mountain goats by Schleich & CollectA:

My favorite major brand snow leopard by Papo:

CollectA cubs playing:

Signatus studios male bharal unaware of the danger lurking behind

Then finally more photos of the BeautyofBeasts snow leopard:

This one was my favorite  I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:41 am

Joliezac wrote:

I'll post the last batch tomorrow!  Very Happy

I really like this photo!
wonderful angles in all of them :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 4:44 am

Joliezac wrote:
Got back from another ski trip in Stratton & Sugarbush, Vermont! Finally on the last day it was warm enough to take photos and the sun was even out Cool

There was this huge patch of rocks that was perfect for photos, so here is some "mountain" photography!

First a trio of mouflon grazing on the rocky slopes. Brands: Schleich, CollectA, Papo

this is a wonderful photo, I like how the mouflon behind is blurred :)

I was wondering - are there any 'bighorn' models ?
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 10:47 am

Wonderful pictures again! I love the ones with Moutain goats, Bharal and this so beautiful Beautyofbeasts snowleopard! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 5:07 am

After 2 long years my family and I were able to finally go back to Utah for a big ski trip! We usually go once a year but the pandemic put a halt on our plans. I was so excited to go back this year and get some new and improved photos. My very first photo shoot was back in 2019 here (which are at the first page of this post) and I was very excited to get some improved shots.

Unfortunately in was one of the driest Februarys they've had so the skiing wasn't as great as usual but there were more rocks visible for photography purposes so that was a positive.

These were all photographed at Snowbird in Salt Lake City, UT. I carried my backpack around while skiing with my animal figures and camera inside Laughing

First up is a pair of chamois with a young kid exploring the rocky slopes. Brands: Schleich, Papo, & chamois kid is a repainted Schleich kid

Then some figures I was very excited to photograph, my bharal by Signatus studios & repainted lamb my friend gave me. It was a beautiful sunny day for them to search for food  sunny

A lone male on the slopes is unaware of the nearly invisible danger  pale

Schleich & Papo yaks:

A small herd of ibex all made by Schleich:

I'll post more tomorrow! Which will include my favorites.... snow leopards!  Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:14 am

All your photos are very beautiful but my favourite is this one, is atonishing!!!! It deserves to be a postal card!

Joliezac wrote:

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next