Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*

Go down 
+15
lucky luke
Taos
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
Caracal
widukind
Ana
Bonnie
SUSANNE
Roger
George
Saarlooswolfhound
Jill
rogerpgvg
Joliezac
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
George

George

Country/State : England

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:24 am

Wow, once again you've found scenery which suits the species, looks to-scale with the figures, and is remarkably beautiful as a backdrop! Applause

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 9:56 am

Wonderful background for the species you caught with you! I particulary love the third with Bharal, the third with Yak and the fourth with Ibex! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 1:50 pm

Salt Lake City mountains?!? You were probably a couple miles from me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 12:14 am

Thank you so much everyone! It was very beautiful there so I was so happy to be back with my figures Very Happy

Here are my last photographs of my figures in the mountains! Tomorrow I will post photos of my figures down by the lake.

A pair of Schleich & Papo marmots enjoying the sun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Schleich & Papo griffon vulture picking at the remains of a snow leopard's kill

More shots of my small bharal family:

They better watch out!  pale

I couldn't neglect my other snow leopards completely so here are some photos with the Papo & CollectA family:

My biggest motivation for getting the BotB snow leopard was so I could take photos against a mountain backdrop like I did with my Papo snow leopard a few years ago. I was so excited to finally get this model in a proper habitat since he's one of my favorite models and my favorite animal species.

My previous Papo snow leopard photo from 2019 was my favorite picture ever and I was determined to get a better one with my new favorite snow leopard. I was very happy with the result and captured my new favorite photo I've ever taken! I'm very proud of it Very Happy

Here is my previous favorite from 2019:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 10:25 am

Wondeful pictures yet, the three ones with Botb snow leopard are so realistic! drunken but how did you make your bharal to stand on such a sloping ground! Shocked
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 3:18 pm

Joliezac wrote:
My previous Papo snow leopard photo from 2019 was my favorite picture ever and I was determined to get a better one with my new favorite snow leopard. I was very happy with the result and captured my new favorite photo I've ever taken! I'm very proud of it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

As I read this I wondered if you'd be updating your avatar from one favourite snow leopard shot to the next, then scrolled back up to see that yes, you have! Laughing

Congratulations on a new favourite, it really is a stunning shot, and worth every bit of effort to get the figure and camera up there! Applause

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much! I couldn't wait to update my profile, I just loved the photo!

Thank you! Luckily there wasn't even a slight breeze that day so I was able to carefully balance him on the rock

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:56 am

I wanted to take some photos down by the lake so we drove down to Antelope Island park. It was really beautiful but unfortunately the sun was setting so we didn't have time to drive through the whole thing. I hope I can go again I would love to see some bison and pronghorn in the wild! I haven't seen wild bison before and I've only seen a single pronghorn once.

Here are the photos!

Various bison by Schleich & Safari roaming the plains:

CollectA's wonderful chiru

Some pronghorn by Safari & Mojo

Then Spirit my mustang stallion that my friend repainted for me facing off against the BotB cougar:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:22 am

That poor chiru is hopelessly lost. Wink great shots again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 8:41 am

The bison herd is fabulous! Very realistic :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 8:43 am

Very Happy Wow!.. I can't tell now which I prefer, they all are so realistic and beautiful! You found an exceptional background and used so well sunset light! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 8:34 pm

Awesome pictures of awesome modles in an awesome country Very Happy:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 8:55 pm

Thank you so much everyone!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 9:53 pm

Marvellous job with these antelopes Applause Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 12:48 pm

So many stupendous pictures! You're really extra talented and everything seems to work perfectly. Those moutainous ones are out of this world! cheers

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:08 pm

Thank you so much landrover & Roger!

I was so determined to at least get one good snow leopard photo in the mountains, that was my goal. So I'm glad they turned out well and you like them as much as I do!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 3:38 am

Joliezac wrote:
I wanted to take some photos down by the lake so we drove down to Antelope Island park. It was really beautiful but unfortunately the sun was setting so we didn't have time to drive through the whole thing. I hope I can go again I would love to see some bison and pronghorn in the wild! I haven't seen wild bison before and I've only seen a single pronghorn once.

CollectA's wonderful chiru

these photos are all amazing, including your snow leopard! what a talent you have here!
but I absolutely LOVE the chiru in these ones most of all I love you
I can feel the chill in the air too Very Happy

You truly live in an exceptionally beautiful place Joliezac! You are very blessed :)
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 5:22 am

thank you so much! I had a lot of fun and I love going out west, its so beautiful out there I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 7:21 pm

Obviously, if you go to a place called Antelope Island Park, it is natural that you see a chiru and no bisons. Laughing Those are real postcards, very beautiful pictures with a inspiring light. It is a fact the model is a very realistic one but your talent also helps a lot.

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 8:25 pm

I enjoyed an amazing ski trip with my family in Utah this past week, and I was fortunate enough to visit Antelope Island Park again! So of course I had to get some photos.

We had a bit more time this year to explore the park and I was so happy that we got to see wild bison! I've never experienced that before and it was really neat to see them in the wild grazing. I wanted to get some pictures but I forgot my wide lens so they are quite small in this photo. Of course we didn't want to get too close Laughing

I wanted to see some Pronghorn also but unfortunately thick fog rolled in and it got very cold and we could hardly see anything, so we had to cut the trip short. Thankfully I got to see some bison first and take some animal figure photos cheers

My miniature herd of bison  Laughing by Safari, Schleich, & CollectA

BeautyoftheBeasts Pallas cat

Yowie black-footed ferret

BeautyoftheBeasts mountain lion

BeautyoftheBeasts snow leopard

Papo arctic hare

Safari arctic hare

Schleich and Safari snowy owls

Southlands Replicas brumby mare & stallion (repainted)

CollectA saiga antelope

Some caribou (Safari, CollectA, Mojo) have caught the eye of some wolves (Safari, Schleich, Papo)

Safari & CollectA musk ox

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 10:18 pm

Enjoying life, having great experiences, watching real bisons and offering us the chance of seeing so many wonderful outdoor pictures with your figures. What more? flower

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 10:32 pm

Great that you could see bison. And good idea to bring your own so you could get up closer without danger Wink.  Fantastic photos again, I particularly enjoyed the snow leopard.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:05 am

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 12:47 pm

I see you were in my backyard again LOL

Lovely pics!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 5:50 pm

So many beasts, so many countries and so many moods in one place. drunken

Thank you for sharing with us Blaine's backyard beauty cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: Lake Tahoe! *Feb 14th*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next