Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Nice collection again, I'm surprised I don't see the Papo pheasant on your pic.

The AAA duck are a nice attempt to make duck series, it would be fine if Colorata, Takara, Kaiyodo or Kitan, would think a bit about that.

The Greater prairie chicken cheers I wish Safari Ltd will make one for its WoW series bounce
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:30 pm

WoW I love it, Very Happy Applause cheers
I also really like your personalized, adorable, too cute chicks; drunken bounce study Idea
is the pheasant in flight good from New-ray? scratch
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 9:48 pm

Wonderful collection of avian beauties!!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:50 am

The Papo pheasant is of course on my list... it just hasn't migrated quite yet. The New Ray pheasant is indeed a great model!

Thanks again my friends!

And here is my bird display.
A partial bookcase.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The wall hanging shelves and book case top.

My new cieling hanging display (needs a thicker dowel- to be replaced)

And the shelves

Still ome my least favorite displays as I haven't figured oyt exa tly how to nicely display then all but its better than before at least.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:12 am

So much variety I love it! I really like those tiny wooden shelves on the wall, they're nice and simple

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 2:33 pm

Very Happy Applause Applause Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 5:26 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Very Happy Applause Applause Applause cheers sunny

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:14 pm

Really impressive aviary! Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 1:13 am

Thanks again Jolie, Luke, Andreas, and Jarda!

A slightly earlier upload as I plan on going to bed early tonight... we move on to equus! I expect these uploads to be less popular, but my horses used to be my favorite toys growing up (hence why many look abused). It was fun to reconnect and admire some of these old models I loved so much and rekindle some of that appreciation for them after so long.
Starting with perhaps my favorite group, the draft horses.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:31 am

They look really great divided out by breed and colour matches. And I think it's really nice to see your play-worn toys with their neater friends, it shows this is a long-loved collection compiled over years as you grew up, and not just a recent spending spree.
My highlights would be the Schleich grazing mare and the foal next to her; from Safari the shire, percheron, pinto cob, and older friesian; the Mojo cob mare; and the entire photograph of chestnuts!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 5:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Beautiful horses!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 5:38 pm

Oh, this is going to be long.. I was about to post my collection's horses, but now I'm scared. Your cavalry is numerous and much more sophisticated. Mine will be like Leonidas in the Hot Gates... Razz
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 7:18 pm

Thank you George, Andreas, Jolie, and Kostas!

Don't be scared Kostas! I would love to see your horse collection. :)

And thanks George! As I said, its a less active part of my collection these days for a number of reasons (mostly cost, but also availability and quality). Someday I will catch up on them and get the models I like! I am still playing catch up on older figures. Your favorites are also mine, though I'd add that I love the old Schleich Percheron stallion still and the old friesian mare and stallion too.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 4:37 am

And now, ponies! And some other smaller bodied equines. Wink

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 12:38 pm

They look amazing together! Excluding the mini horse you sent me, my only two ponies are not on these photos...

Last edited by spacelab on Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 12:56 pm

Yay for all the ponies! What a lovely collection of them! 😀

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Oh, I love that brown and white trotting pony! I just did a bit of TAW detective work cos the sculpt style looked very Safari, and it's their Chincoteague - gone straight onto my wishlist!

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Oh, wow, how did I miss so many updates! Shocked cheers Applause Something must have gone wrong with the 'view posts since last visit' function, but I'm so glad I can see it all now! Very Happy Beautiful birds, such an incredible collection, the peacocks are stunning and you have so many budgies! And incredible horse collection so far too, the little shetlands are so sweet and I have always loved the Schleich falabella foal, so tiny yet so detailed an realistic! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:34 pm

Great collection of horses!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Can I ask who are the makers of the small Percheron and foal and the draught horse with the harness?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:00 pm

Thank you everyone!

The small percherons are ERTL, I think the tacked up one isn't marked but I will double check when I get home today.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Thank you. Smile

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:22 pm

Very nice ponies!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:33 am

Thank you Jolie.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:56 am

Though I don't actively collect many horses now, my mom bred Arabs and I grew up playing with horse toys, they were my second favorites after the dinosaurs. I have very much enjoyed these posts, and see several figures I wouldn't mind having.

Must ask though, who made the Arab mare and foal in costume, next to the chestnut CollectA mare? And under the mare in costume, the liver chestnut mare next to the chestnut Safari halter pose mare?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next