Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:35 am

Otters!! cheers They remind me a lot of my little Otter, especially the ones lying on their backs! Very Happy And I really like the porcupines, and the way they have made the spines! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:56 pm

Another great part of your great collection Very Happy

What is this one please ? scratchstudy Bullyland of course Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:44 pm

A very charming Bully indeed. :) 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you everyone!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:25 am

Applause  Applause

And this ??. Please.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:35 am

The nayab badger repainted by myself into a golden badger (just a blonde version).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 2:59 am

And now the display. :) One entire bookcase and the lower portion of the bird bookcase. Some of the photos are dark because I wasn't able to snap them until tonight after work...

I am quite pleased with my new bat display. 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:38 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 12:54 pm

Wow! Shocked cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 1:59 am

So many wonderful models! Applause

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 2:51 am

Thank you Andreas, Lilias, and Jolie. Very Happy Because most of these animals are all too familiar to me this is my favorite section.

This is the last week! Here I will present all of the miscellaneous categories. Most of them are not active categories any more so they contain much smaller groups.

First up will be my insectoids.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:02 am

I love the butterflies!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:11 am

Me too.  flower

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 8:28 am

Nice figures too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 1:46 pm

who made the banana slug? or is it another custom?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Another custom. :)

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Another custom. :)

Thanks!

Darn! I want one about that size LOL
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Wonderful models, love the snails! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:44 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Thank you everyone!

Sorry for the delay, I had a long night... but alas, here is a few more.

My mini/smalls collection

Then some unconventional animals

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:16 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause again

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:50 pm

Thank you for all the wonderful posts! I really enjoyed seeing such a large and varied collection!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:56 pm

Magnificent collection! What brand is the sitting beaver at the top of your mini collection?

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 7:04 pm

Really interesting models here, I love those mini dogs, very sweet and still breed-recognisable! at such a small size! Very Happy The tree is a lovely one too! cheers And that last photo was filled with lots of interesting animals! sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 5:54 am

Thank you Taylor, Jolie, Roger, and Lilias! It has been a ling project to clean and document each one.  Surprised Just a few more groups to go! 

Roger, that is an old Schleich Mini marmot (I think?...).

Now some of my historical figures. These were childhood holy grails for me as they were a tad costly (for the time) and thus were only Christmas gifts if at all... I mostly loved the animals involved in these sets. Once I complete my Schleich animal collection I hope to complete these!

My American West models *wagon horses were included in my horse category* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Knights are still some of my very favorites!!!

And then a few people. The shepherd is my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] favorite, followex by my pig farmer, sled, and national park ranger.

And tomorrow is the very last group! I may or may not get display shots of these (most of these are in storage now, only a few are on wall hanging displays). I will try to share display overviews (as requested by Kiki, after Christmas when I should be recovered from my Covid booster)

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:06 am

One thing I really loved about Schleich was all their really unique sets. I don't own any of these older sets with the people and animals because it was more costly than individual figures like you mentioned. My first "set" I got was the rabbit hutch with the "oreo" rabbit and black/tan one and I was obsessed with it. A shame their sets aren't like they used to be.

That pack mule is so wonderful!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next