Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:34 pm

Really lovely varied pets, I love this section! Very Happy I don't know its brand but the hamster just left of the Schleich one is lovely and really sweet! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:46 pm

Thank you my friends! 

Lilias, I have two Schleich hamsters so the other one you spotted is either the Mojo Fun or a Bullyland model.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 3:16 am

Display time! No close ups here as I you won't really see much anyway... cattle in the back and smaller livestock in the front.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 3:56 am

So neat and organized! I love it cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:34 am

Shocked Applause Shocked Applause Shocked Applause Shocked Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:37 am

At the end will you show us pictures of all your displays together, I am curious and try to connect your pics like a puzzle Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 am

Thank you again my friends! Christophe I can share photos of my displays all together at the end. :)

The next group to present is dogs! (And cats Wink ) These are (mostly) randomly presented.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:11 am

Really nice Paradise

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 2:10 pm

Wow! so many St Bernard! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:42 pm

Thank you Andreas and Alain! Saint Bernards are pretty popular in toy form.

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:55 pm

Nice domestic and farm animals Very Happy As I´m not so into breeds, it would have been nice if you could tell which breeds you have in your collections, but yes, that´s a lot of work as your collections is really impressive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:31 pm

Great collection and a lot more St Bernards than I have!! Smile Smile

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:50 pm

What I've been waiting for! Laughing Great update name, and I was of course beaming when I saw it because I knew what was coming! Laughing
A joy to finally be able to see all your dogs up close! cheers The first time I saw them there were lots of models new to me, and looking back I realised just how mad I was to see them, and you so kindly asked all of my endless questions- I will try not to be as long as that this time round! Laughing It's nice to be able to know all their brands now, I can really appreciate all your different dogs! Very Happy
So many GREAT great danes! cheers I love your custom one and the Papo and Safari really stand out, they look very grad with that large elegant build! Completely agree, so many St.Bernards! Shocked Lovely old Bullylands, and I adore he little newer Bullyland pup- the older Schleich are firm favourites too! Very Happy I also love how almost every model of the BMDs have a jolly expression, very typical of these dogs! Very Happy Gorgeous Schleich newfie too (I think they've got the face just right, it looks a lot like one I know), and I think it was your Caucasian Shepherd (?) family but your customs are beautiful and it's nice to have these unusual breeds! cheers Lovely Papo Neopolitan, we were so lucky with this breed, still need to find one but can't wait until I do because your looks so beautiful! Two more favourites of mine, the AAA viszla and Papo Weimaraner (So glad to have finally found this one!), I love how you've put these two together, two pretty similar breeds in looks! cheers Stunning Papo setter, I love how again they have given us this breed which seems so rare now, and sculpted that flowing fur so brilliantly! cheers I'm a hugs fan of Brittanys and just love that New Ray model, I must find it one day, it was such a lovely surprise when I first found out that it exists, really sweet dog! I love you Love the munsterlanders and wire-haired pointer, and the American akita- I don't remember seeing this one before, is it a custom? Very Happy Lovely hunting dogs too, I remember you telling me about the Brittany/ pointer front left but annoyingly can't remember the brand? He's lovely! Very Happy
Definitely a paradise, can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:25 am

Duck-anch-amun, if you had any breeds you were curious about you could message me here or privately and I can share breed details with you. Or TAW is a good resource also! I shared all sorts of information with my photos last time I did this and it took hours of dedication and time, hence why I gave up. Wink

Thanks Taylor!

And Lilias, thank you as usual for your enthusiasm! My custom family of ovcharka/caucasian shepherds are some of favorites (I took a few tries to get the gaurding type colored right... still thrilled with the turnout finally!). If you mean the white and brown akita it was a custom from the old Schleich husky by a formerly active member here Lea Magga (koniminiatures). She sculpted/painted my ovcharkas (one was finished and I painted the other), my dane, akita, and boston terrier. If you mean poorly done liver ticked pointer that is one of my first customs of a dog my dad had when he a kid. His name was Rusty, made from an older Schleich yellow labrador, and I was just thinking of redoing him!
 And of course... feel free to always ask questions! I welcome them!

Here is a link to some of Lea's work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:29 am

Next batch!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 9:24 pm

Another wonderful batch!!!Is that a little hood hound Rottie I see........ Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 9:53 pm

Indeed it is! An angry fellow...

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 2:17 am

Next batch. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 am

My two favorite breeds- Australian and German shepherds! cheers

I like your Aussie customs, especially the little working type blue bi on the lower left. Hope to find the shepherd bitch with the litter one day.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:33 am

Beautiful and huge dogs collection! So many great ones! My favorites are of course the customized ones, especially the ones by Lea and you 😀

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Wow, all the dogs I have missed! Shocked affraid drunken drunken
Including golden retrievers and rough collies, definitely some of my favourite posts!! cheers Completely agree, that little merle Aussie is so sweet, and I also really like the clean, sweet look of your beagle custom I think- and the Safari model! Very Happy Look at all those GSD's! Shocked What a collection you have, it's hard to pick favourites but I always think that the ones Schleich made at their peak were incredible, especially the standing one! And the Safari model with pups is so sweet! I love you
That goldie photo was one of the best, filled with the fluffy, happy, waggy, gorgeous retrievers! drunken You have my favourite Schleich, and then also so many other interesting models, Kiayodo, K&M- the Safari puppy is so adorable as is the Mojo pup- so many goldens to look at! And it's hard to go wrong with the puppies, probably why so many brands have made them! Lovely labs too, the Schleich adults are wonderful especially the black lab- and again, really cute puppies! Very Happy And then Rough Collies! I really was in heaven, what a collection! I love the Lea custom (Thank you so much for linking me to her work), and as I said before it's so nice to be able to see all your dogs up close! My favourites are probably the Keenway models, the Papo is nice but represents a different sort of strain of collie with a larger nose/ less fluff which I don't see as often- I'm still waiting for a perfect one, hopefully from CollectA Very Happy I love Border Collies so really enjoyed looking at yours, the Mojo is very sweet with that slightly tilted head and your red/white custom is lovely too! And of course Safari's version is wonderful! And you have that mysterious gold and white model!!! Shocked I saved a photo of this one a few months ago as I really liked it and saw it in a lot- I'd love to know if you know its brand! Very Happy Your huskies really struck me too, what a collection, I'll forever love that original Schleich family! I love you The dalmatians are hard to miss with all those spots, I again love the older Schleich but the Mojo is nice too- and the Kid Core model, hard to find now but looks lovely with all the others! Great bull terriers, the smallest one, I think a custom, is really nice, and the Papo looks really good in that photo, lots of detail with the muscle and general shape! And of course the rare grey Schleich schnauzer deserves a mention! I love you The three Airedales you have are all so much like the breed, New Ray amazed me as that sculpt definitely rivals the others! And what a wonderful little bulldog pup, goes really well with the Safari adult- do you know his brand? study
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Thank you Kelly, Ana, and Lilias! 

Bonnie I will answer your questions when I get off work this afternoon. But to start off, many of the puppies you see and don't recognize are WingMau brand that I repainted right when I first got them! (Regret it as many of those models are missing on TAW, but mine are altered in color so they're useless that way...)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Nice dog collection

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:52 pm

Another superb collection!!!Who made the rather wonderful white boxer type dog?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 pm

Thanks Andreas and Taylor! The white boxer is the new ray, I repainted it (another early custom of mine).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next