Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(

Go down 
+22
Loon
Pardofelis
Ana
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
costicuba
endogenylove
rogerpgvg
lucky luke
sunny
Jill
Burgerenby
Taos
SUSANNE
Caracal
spacelab
Roger
George
widukind
Joliezac
landrover
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 4:02 am

Thank you everyone! I really love cattle breeds and hold many of these very as very dear.

And now, the other half of my cattle!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 1:20 pm

Wow, this second half is just as stunning! cheers Its really nice to see the variety of breeds, and how so many are made so well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:00 pm

It feels good to know I don't have many bulls. Splendid collection of cattle Paige! Applause
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 5:38 pm

So much variety! Applause

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 4:05 am

Thank you Lilias, Kostas, and Jolie!

Now we move on to some of my very favorite farm animals to collect.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 4:51 am

Love the llamas, alpacas, and pot-bellied pigs!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:39 pm

Thank you for sharing so beautiful pics of your so impressive domestic breeds collection! cheers cheers drunken

Last edited by Caracal on Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Thank you!

I fell asleep early last night... sorry for the late post! Guess I was counting my sheep and goats! Wink

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:29 pm

Impressive farm , you need a lot of pasture to feed all of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 6:20 pm

Fantastic Very Happy Applause cheers queen
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Paige, your collection has really impressive range! Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Hope you have a good shepherd! Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 8:58 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 3:37 am

Thank you my friends! I have a few farmers and shepherds I will share some time from now.

And now, my domestic fowl.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 4:24 am

Amazing variety again! My domestic portion of my collection is lacking, I didn't know there were so many ducks and geese Very Happy I really like those Schleich "swimming" mallards with the watery base. Also I love all the repainted chicks you have!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 8:40 am

So great to see your amazing farm animals collection! I especially enjoyed seeing so many sheep, goats and donkeys 😀 What a great collection!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 12:37 pm

So many wonderful models! cheers Two favourites of mine, chickens and sheep, and you have such amazing collection of them! Very Happy I love the little chicks, they're so sweet! I love you The lying pig with all the piglets is a wonderful model, and I can see why you have such a big donkey collection- so many lovely models of this animal out there! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Great aviary Paige. cheers

Looking at your duck collection, it is obvious modern companies are very conservative and chilly: Mallard ducks, Mallard ducks and Mallard... Shocked

It would be cool to see some Indian runners, Barbary, Hook bill, Abacot ranger, Duclair or Pompon ducks  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:51 pm

Wonderful collection again!!! Applause Applause Applause
Would agree with Christophe with regards to the the lack of variety in domestic ducks. Smile
Paige,do you know the maker of the large white smooth coated sheep on the right in the last picture of your sheep?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 2:01 am

I like the last photo with Nice ducks cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 4:17 am

Thank you again my friends! I wish domestic fowl in general were more imaginitive... mallards get a bit old.

Last group are the "pets" category.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 5:14 am

I love all the bunnies!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Thank you Jolie! I am happy that a few different breeds have been released in the last few years.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:34 pm

Lovely selection again!

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:47 pm

ΟΚ. 46 bunnies this time, I wonder who might has more than you... Beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(   1 - The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :( - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curious Compendium: The New Frontier...hit a speed bump :(
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next