Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year!   PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 4:08 pm

Don’t worry. I am not running another poll.
I am just telling you that the annual Bird of the Year poll is LIVE on birdoftheyear.org.nz!
You may vote for up to five different bird species. The poll is run by the New Zealand-based Forest & Bird, so all candidates are species native to New Zealand.
Your vote helps generate conservation awareness!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year!   PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 4:38 pm

I was ready to chase you. Laughing
It seems the first rule is to vote in something with weird names, if not, look at the last winners.
2016 Kōkako
2017 Kea
2018 Kereru
2019 Hoiho
2020 Kakapo

Curiously I have 3 of these in my collection. What to vote now? Kakariki, pukeko, kiwi,

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year!   PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 6:06 pm

In fact, it’s not just those. Nearly ALL of the candidates have Māori names that sound unusual to English speakers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year!   PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE VOTE for the Bird of the Year!
Page 1 of 1