Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21

Go down 
+3
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Miss Jane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 Empty
PostSubject: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Updated 14/11/21 - New Plushies
(I've added some of the recent ones, though I'll update again soon as I have more commissions in the works  Very Happy  Very Happy )

So I know I recently posted some plushie pics of ones I've been working on, but I thought you guys might appreciate seeing all the plushies as I keep making them over time. I'm finding my skills changing (hopefully improving) as I've been getting a lot of fun and tricky commissions lately. I'll keep updating this post as new Babies are made.
Wasn't sure what board to share them on, but here seems good. Smile Very Happy
Some have safety noses as they were commissions for kids, but my favourite and the majority have hand sculpted polymer clay noses which I attach and paint to look real. The big cat cubs as you can see, also have polymer paw pads and are the cutest I think.  Very Happy
Depending on who they are going to - ie a child's toy or an adult collector's item - I use alcohol markers, acrylic paints, and just yarn to shade and detail them.
I'll keep updating as I make them, which at the moment is frequently as I've had lots of requests.
I think over time, I'd love to make a wide range of dog breeds and Ponies especially, though the big cat cubs are beautiful too. Hopefully you'll get to watch my skills grow  Razz  Razz

Crochet Plush Dogs/Pups

Cavalier (Red), and Cavalier (Black and Tan)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jack Russell Terrier (Red and White), Maltese

Long Eared Chihuahua

Pointer, Rottweilers

Dachshunds - Red, and Black and Tans (I've made 6x Dachs so far)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Australian Shepherd, Labrador

Pug, French Bulldog (black)

A Mini Pug (These will eventually get their own post as I'm making more. This guy is my favourite so far  I love you )

Big Cat Cubs

Lion Cub - with Polymer clay paws, nose - a birthday gift for my sister

First White Tiger Cub

Cheetah Cub

Crochet Plush Ponies/Horses

Bay Pony with socks

Chestnut Pony

Leopard Appaloosa

Crochet Plush Animals
Red Fox

Green Bunny commission

Crochet Plush Teddy Bears

Last edited by Miss Jane on Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 2:56 pm

I absolutely adore these! Each one is unique and fun and full of obvious talent and skill. Can't wait to see more developments!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 10:52 pm

These are all so wonderful, really sweet and so well made, handmade toys like these are always the best and each one has its own personality! cheers It's really clever how you can create all these animals from wool, you might be interested in needle felting too which also uses wool, I can imagine that you would be amazing at this too! Very Happy A dog breed series would be wonderful! cheers I love all the breeds you have done so far, you have captured each one so well from the loving eyes of the cavalier to the colours of the Australian shepherd- all the dogs are gorgeous! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:14 am

Aw thank you guys! I'm having fun with all the different dog breeds, I must admit, as I've always been a dog lover and loved all the different breeds as a teen. So it's making my dog loving side happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm really pushing myself to improve and am happy with how it's going, made this adorable white tiger yesterday so can't wait to photograph and share him too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 10:32 am

These are amazing! If I had the cash your work demands, I'd commission something- but as it is I hope you continue to post them so we can admire them. I'm not a stuffie person, but these are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 7:14 pm

They're really wonderful, despite the red fox, I think my favorite is the lion cub. However, the Cavalier black and tan is the cutest of them all in my opinion. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:44 am

I just recieved mine for my Mother's Christmas, a portrait of our old family dog Pippen. Miss Jane did a superb job! We love it so much.
This is him alongside a felted one I bought when Pippen first passed... Two different styles to fit each of our tastes. :)

It is just the cutest thing and so artfully done!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:59 am

That was fast and so lovely! flower

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:12 am

Oh, how lovely!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:05 am

Wow, what a wonderful, wonderful model to remember your friend! cheers I love the felted one but Miss Jane's has so much character, those ears and the fluffier texture around them has been done so well! And such a realistic nose, with very sweet eyes, this must be such a nice memory and a perfect Christmas present! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 8:59 pm

ohh, there are more! affraid Glad I found this topic Very Happy.
They're all so cute and look really professional drunken cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:39 am

Aw, thank you all so much for your kind words! I still feel like a beginner really, and have not mastered all the crochet stitches at all, so mainly only what I need for plushies. I'm so glad, it makes me happy making people happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:54 am

Woww, I love very much your creations Miss Jane !
They are all sooo sweet and so full of character, I even imagine whatching every one of them, to start moving and speaking any moment.
If I have to pick a favorite, which is a very difficult, probably it will be the Bay Pony. Espeshially because of your first photo of it.
And the Pippen for Paige is just wonderful ! Love it !
Big congratulations Paige for having it at home and it is a wonderful that you decided to ask MJ to make it ! Applause
Keep your great work MJ, you are very tallented and I think everybody can see, and feel , that you are making these beautiful models with love sunny

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21   Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio  - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Jane's Crochet Plushie Animals Portfolio - ALL of them so far - UPDATED - New Plushies ADDED 14/11/21
Page 1 of 1