Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D

Go down 
+3
Kikimalou
Roger
Miss Jane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D Empty
PostSubject: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 5:18 am

Hey guys!
So sorry I seem to keep dropping off and then coming back at random intervals. It really just depends on health and stuff. As I mentioned in a previous post, my stomach/intestines are parylised and I rely on IV (artificial nutrition) via a drip and that means infections etc. I've had about 4 different infections this year alone so that's primarily why I've not been back.
Unfortunately as I had to move to Sydney for health stuff, all my miniatures have been left in storage at my mum's place. I have, however, been busy making crochet plushies and selling them, just to keep some income happening during Sydney's recent lockdown.
I feel a bit bad not being more consistent, but I know you guys will understand. So I will share some plushies to make up for it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Again, I apologise for my inconsistency and hopefully, things will improve soon.
Hope everyone is still going okay, and I look forward to following along.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Anna
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 5:35 am

Anna, I am so sorry for your health problems. It all sounds as you're having serious difficulties and I really hope your health condition doesn't get so problematic again. You surely don't need to apologise.
Those plushies are kings of cuteness, your talent and design ability are impressive.
The fact you're from Australia does not help but what to do to acquire one of your plushies?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:02 am

I'm really happy to hear from you, even if the news are not so good. You don't need to apologize, even rare your posts are always nice and kind Very Happy

I second Rogério, what to do to acquire one of your plushies please ?

Macaque's Big Hug cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:45 am

Oh how awful, I often think about you ever since you mentioned your health problems and really hope that things are improving! Definitely no need to apologise, I'm just so sorry that you have to deal with this all and really hope that in the future things will get better!
These plushies are absolutely wonderful, it's clear to see that someone has made them with lots of talent and love! Very Happy  I adore all those different dogs, they have so much character in their faces and I love how you have made so many different breeds! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 9:05 pm

Aw, you are all so kind! Its frustrating just how much life happens to you sometimes and you have to just go with the flow haha. Thank you all for your kind words though, it's really appreciated.

Regarding the plushies, if you guys have your heart set on having one just message me and we can work something out. I looked up international postage and it's about $20-$30 AUD for the item so I'd be happy to sell at a much discounted price considering that haha. I do have an Etsy store but its mainly Australia, though I often take commissions via direct deposit. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 9:37 pm

It is SO good to hear from you! I am sad to read of your health setbacks, but I hope things improve from now on. As everyone has said above, no need yo apologize! Just as long as you come back go visit once in a while and know that we all think of you hope the best! 

Those plushes are DARLING. The spaniel and the tricolor dogs look a bit like my own dogs. Just too cute! Really great work... can you make one based on suggestions? A white spaniel looking one would be a perfect gift for my mother...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:54 pm

No need to apologize, great to see you back! OMG tose are wonderful, you have such talent! I thought I loved the little Dobie best, until I saw the bay horse... it's my mom's old stud Tifer! I love you
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:05 pm

So, you sell these? I would surely like a custom one of a bird or something. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Aw thanks everyone! Such sweet and caring thoughts! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Birdsage, yes, I do sell them, and am working on a customised Etsy listing option at the moment which will hopefully be available soon. Unfortunately international postage is a bit though. Also, I don't know how to do birds with feathers or long silky wool? I had to recently turn down a commission for a silky chicken because my fluffy wool wouldn't crochet. (All the pups with fluffy ears and tails are sewn one bit of wool at a time and then brushed out as wefts, it takes forever!)
I could do just a crocheted bird without fluff but might look a bit chicken-ish? Lol. Still working on that. I do plan to make some more realistic poseable art dolls in the future but that's a long term thing, and they'll probably be more expensive bc they take a lot longer.
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 12:14 am

Chickenish in what way? I think a non-fluffy one would not look half bad, at least if it’s a species that isn’t particularly, well, fluffy. I would like some kind of shorebird, but I will think about which exact one I would like.
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 4:11 am

Birdsage wrote:
Chickenish in what way? I think a non-fluffy one would not look half bad, at least if it’s a species that isn’t particularly, well, fluffy. I would like some kind of shorebird, but I will think about which exact one I would like.

Haha I am sorry, I have no idea?! I think just that I might struggle to make one look realistic and not like a cartoonish bird. If you show me a photo of what you were after, I'll see if I think I can attempt it. Again, sorry, birds are something else lol.

~ Anna
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 8:54 am

By “shorebird” I meant any birds like these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(P.S. I know that the last four are not really shorebirds, but I don’t think that a cormorant or darter would be too fluffy.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 6:18 pm

Birdsage, they are lovely birds. Let me think on it and see what I come up with. I am currently playing around with making poseable animal art dolls but they take a lot more time/cost more to make. The beaks and legs are what's puzzling me with these birds, the body would be easy enough to make. I'll see what I come up with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D   Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Jane keeps coming and going (apologies), but here are some cute crochet Plushies to make up for it =D
Page 1 of 1