Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22

Go down 
+5
landrover
Bonnie
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Miss Jane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 Empty
PostSubject: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 6:11 am

Hey Guys! I had another bout of sepsis (bloodstream infection) from my central line and have been back in hospital, hence my absence, but I've been working away slowly at some more crochet buddies. I especially wanted to push my skills with this one and am so happy with it. Hope here's an okay place to post.

I made a new pattern for it, then all of the fur which you see is strands of wool handsewn, brushed out with a slicker brush, cut and styled. It takes SOOOO long, but well worth it. The nose is polymer clay, and the fur is shaded with acrylic paint, alcohol markers, makeup bronzer lol, and pastels.
I also love the fact that it is quite posable and sits nicely on a bed. This one's a bit bigger than the other ones I've been making too.
So happy so had to share it!
I already have some realistic pet commissions for this pattern (though I'm charging quite a lot) from friends on facebook.

Golden Retriever
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Miss Jane on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:00 am

First off, I am so sorry to hear of your health scare. But I am happy to hear that you are starting to improve and will send prayers and good vibes your way!

Secondly, that dog is adorable!!! You did such a nice job, each detail and the fur is done so skillfully. Very nice work! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 12:56 pm

I second Paige's words. Despite of all of the setbacks,, you're working hard to improve your skills and the results are really amazing. I love the texture and the face of this dog and the fact it is poseable is surely a bonus.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 3:10 pm

Gosh, I am so sorry, how awful for you. I really hope that things start to improve, I am so sorry! I love you
A golden retriever!!!cheers cheers cheers I love this style so much, such a talent you have and so beautiful, he looks just like a real golden and that gorgeous face is unbeatable! sunny You have really captured the sunny personality of this breed and I just love the touch of the fluff, it must be so time-consuming but is definitely worth it, it looks so sweet and realistic and I am sure will be hugely popular! This technique reminds me a lot of needle-felting! Very Happy
Good luck with everything, and I am so glad you chose a goldie to make, a very good breed choice! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 2:41 am

Other interesting creation , congrats cheers cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:13 am

I am very sorry to hear of your sepsis, I've had it and it is no fun. Praying for your recovery!

That Golden is STUNNING. Absolutely gorgeous, I've never seen the like. If I ever come into a big chunk of money, I know how I'm spending it!
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:16 am

Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and words of encouragement!
It's a lot to process being on intravenous nutrition and all the associated complications that go with that. I think my plushies are a way to focus on things completely unrelated and I love how happy they make people.
Back to top Go down
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 7:18 am

I finished another realistic Plushie! This one was a commission and took a few weeks. Quite pleased with how he turned out.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 8:15 am

Those doggies are totally amazing drunken   Applause Applause

What a fantastic talent and patience , I am very, very impressed affraid cheers

But how terrible that you are so ill !
I googled sepsis, and realised I know it as blood poisoning, a very scary illness, and that makes your work even more impressive.
You are a brave lady, and I am sure the joy of making such beautyful art will help you recover.

BIG hug and all the best wishes ! I love you

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:39 am

Would completely agree with Susanne! cheers
This latest model is so realistic, fluffy, full or character and charm and I am sure brought loads of joy to his new owners! You are amazingly talented at this, so many beautiful dogs! sunny sunny Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 5:59 am

Oh thank you so much everyone!
Yes Susanne, it's like the worst sick I've ever been and I've had it twice now. Looking forward to staying out of hospital haha.
Honestly scanning through Pinterest for inspiration during my admissions helps me not be too miserable.

Last edited by Miss Jane on Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 7:01 am

This puppy is so wonderful! Its great to see you challenge yourself with new layouts if you will, but staying in the same medium. Really splendid job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 1:16 am

If you just saw the first photo, where you can't see the woven areas, you would think this a real dog. Shocked Bravo!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:44 am

I hope your health improves! your avatar of the beautiful little dog just makes me smile, so hoping you are spending time with that precious little being every day Very Happy

and what wonderful and unique sculptures you are making. They are all adorable and so full of life and personality, congratulations on your success! I hope you sell more of them, and so glad you are charging a decent amount for your talents and skill - you deserve it! People will happily pay handsomely for treasures that make them happy.
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 3:15 pm

These are incredible pieces, both lifelike as well as having handmade charm. So beautiful and full of individual spirit! They look like they each have a personality, and if they are portraits of real dogs, you surely must have captured both their looks and their life.

I hope your health improves and you don't have to go down that road again, how difficult. It's amazing you create during that time, it seems like a good release and distraction. I always find it so difficult to feel creative when I am struggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22   Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Jane's Art Doll Style Realistic Furred Crochet Plush Dogs - New Plushie Added 24/02/22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: