Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021

Go down 
+9
Tupolew Tu-154
costicuba
widukind
George
Bonnie
Burgerenby
Roger
jarda
SUSANNE
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:51 pm

A bit strange, but probably a lot of fun for children to play with, Schleich has made a small series of animal models in two parts, so you can combine fromt and rear from different species Laughing

The problem from my point of view is that you can not see which rear goes with which each front, when you buy.
And there are 144 possible combinations  affraid
Fortunately Jarda has made a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which may be og good use Wink

Pictures are better than many words, so I have tried to illustrate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are two "lines",
- FARM WORLD, where all have item no 10156049 on the lid
- Wild Life, with 10156050 on the lid.

But it is possible to see what the blind hind is, - a small number on the side seems to be unique for each combination

A list of these number may be useful if you are searching for a special rump, - here is what I have found so far.
Please note that the two fox-fronts have different behinds in the blind part of the packing Laughing

If anybody has other numbers for the list, we may become experts in finding the right ones in a shop  cheers

So please write if you have also some of these unusual models Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:13 pm

There are probability 1:11 that you find the correct package (if you can not cheat), because there are 12 kind of animals and the frontal part is visible...

Yes, Susanne shows the right package on the pic, as this one contains kaudal part of the lion cub... :)

I can add the number 10155600 for lion cub + koala
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 10:22 pm

Thanks for that info, Jarda Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:57 am

Thanks for opening this topic Susanne! I forgot about these puzzle figures and it was really strange seeing Jarda looking for caudal parts. Laughing
144 is the exact square of 12, so every combination is possible, quite cool. affraid
I see there is a fox. bounce

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:59 am

Interesting packaging design, looks a bit like pudding cups.
Thanks for the in hand pictures and cheat codes.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:33 am

Thanks, friends Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Yes , - i thought I bought two, but one has no behind Laughing
I hope very much to complete him, because for some unknown reason he speaks Portuguese Wink

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:26 pm

This is a wonderful and very useful topic, it is amazing information to have these numbers to work out which animals are in the package! cheers I will have to keep a lookout for the dog numbers! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:07 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks, friends Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Yes , - i thought I bought two, but one has no behind Laughing
I hope very much to complete him, because for some unknown reason he speaks Portuguese Wink

Laughing A Portuguese speaking fox looking for a caudal part. Thanks Susanne! flower

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 2:08 pm

It's a nice stylish little fox sculpt, too, I think I prefer that to Schleich's normal one-piece fox release Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 9:46 pm

Here are some more pictures :

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:09 pm

The dog! cheers cheers cheers
He looks very sweet and playful, and looks really different to other Schleich dogs, probably because of the material! Very Happy He has a very lovable face though, hopefully you can find the other half soon! bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:22 pm

Beautiful, but something intrigues me a lot! :shock. To those halves work together, they needed to design the figures to make the shape of the body exactly equal where the two halves join.
Some combinations seem impossible to me. Laughing
If they are easy to handle, could you show me the back of the gorilla with the front of the cat? cat monkey
I think the dog and the lion cub are particularly nice. Maybe the koala is the most interesting and my favorite is the fox. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 8:19 am

Never seen before, the fox is interesting.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 5:47 am

Thank you very much for this topic dear Susanne ! cheers
I some how like the sculpture of these models much more than many other Schleich regular models.
The koala is my favorite .
And of course the gorilla, as I am gorrila fan Very Happy
But look at this soooo sweet donkey I love you
and the beautiful plar bear, and the fox ..and..
Ahhh, Schleich is so cruel to make these models into this conception .. Mad

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 6:55 am

I like them, you can create bizarre Frankenstein creatures. lol!

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 8:12 pm

hey, there is 2 donkey rears but no dog?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 9:10 pm

ableeuw wrote:

Yep !!

You can not see what is in the rear part of the boxes you buy, and there are 144 different possibilities What a Face

Anybody want to trade ? Very Happy

I also have an extra rear gorilla now monkey

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 8:50 am

SUSANNE wrote:

You can not see what is in the rear part of the boxes you buy, and there are 144 different possibilities What a Face

Shocked Shocked Shocked

12 possibilities as you are able to view the front part (144/12)  scratch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 9:54 am

jarda wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

12 possibilities as you are able to view the front part (144/12)  scratch

Yes 12 for each front Very Happy

But actually, in my case it is 6 for each front, because there are 6 farm boxes and 6 wild boxes, so as I am looking for a fox(wild) behind and a donkey(farm) behind, there are 36 +36 possibilities = 72 study
I am no expert in statistics, but that is what makes sence to me study

But still that is statistics. I could get one of them in the first try, or I could not get any of them.
I think it is called a Normal distribution of possibilities

George

George

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:09 am

ableeuw wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:
Yep !!

That's actually very unfair, if nobody can complete the dog no matter how many packs they buy?
Annoying enough for adult collectors who can co-operate online to figure this out, but I can't imagine parents would be very happy knowing there was such a 'trick' involved to keep kids buying when completing the set is impossible.

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:29 am

Oh, that is confusing, if I have read it right, is it not possible to complete the dog? Shocked scratch That's very confusing as the official photo showed a rear end, but that's interesting that you've been able to work that out! study I'll remember not to keep buying more then until we know more, that's a very useful warning! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:53 am

Yeah, if you look at Suzanne's cheat code chart here, the code IDs on the packaging tell you what's in the hidden half, and none of them are dog bums! Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:

Possibly they've released different combinations (on different codes) later in the year, in effort to keep people buying cos the rare or missing halves turn up in greater numbers later on, but no-body else has commented to say they've found more pieces for this puzzle, so that's just a hopeful guess on my part (not that I'm even collecting these, I just don't like unfair systems that manipulate buyers, so I couldn't help commenting, heh)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:07 am

Ohh, yes ! There are probably 144 codes Laughing

So I need A LOT of help to complete this list !

But somebody may have 2 or 3 dog-behinds, so we could trade if I could just find that somebody Wink

HOWEVER ! If you go to a shop and bring a strong flashlight, it is possible to cheat:

if you shine the light through the blind part, you can see the silhouette ,
and if you shine the light through the small holes in the bottom, you can see the colour !!!
That way it should not be so hard for those who have access to a good shop cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 1:04 pm

If there are 12 figures we have 144 possible combinations.
Though, the chances of getting the correct rear part are much higher.
Considering the pieces sold do not mix farm and wild and that the rear part is never corresponding to the front part, our chances of getting the right piece are 1 in 5. 20%
I need the rear of a fox, so, it only can be sold with the polar bear, elephant, gorilla, lion or koala.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 3:00 pm

Really interesting to read all this helpful information on statistics, dog rear ends, clever ways to find the right parts and combinations! study Hopefully you are right George and the dog end may appear later in the year! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021   Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Puzzlemals, 2021
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next