Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:46 pm

I bought this puma too, it's not so bad and pumas are not so common! :) Beautiful Mojo goose pair! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:23 pm

Some great additions!!!The geese are stunning and I see you have the Hong Kong copy of the Marx Greater Kudu!I had that model when I was younger.
Sunny-the lying down Llama-coloured more like a Guanaco-is form the Safari Ltd Petting Zoo tube.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:37 pm

What luck you've had! Really like all those little dogs. That one with the stripes looks confused on his species, almost like a poorly painted thylacine. The marsupial shepherd, perhaps. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 8:09 am

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions, especially the goose pair.

My choice too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:07 am

Thank you everybody!

How about a big cup of controversy to go with a healthy helping of mystery for breakfast? Wink Namely the Papo models and ebay finds in this update.

Some more finds, some models that are controversial and some mysterious. Lower row is an ebay find of marine models (some prehistoric) with mixed innovative kids models, then a stray ERTL bull (one ear half broken off sadly). Then I found some fun Papos at a toy store in a nearby town. The therizinosaurus makes me laugh with my other two by schleich... are they performing the hit song "Thriller"? The cave bear and smilodon were impulse buys, alongside the half spotted Schleich lynx (painted one side, and forgot to complete the other! And then a..... Elastolin? Polar bear from an antique store. I saw him in a giant cabinet filled with other odds and ends and I spied him and fell in love with his chunky face! I just adore hime but don't know much about him. Please share any info you have! All I know is I think he is an old Elastolin, has Austria stamped on one foot, and is made of a strange material I can't confidently place (composite?).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:20 am

Great finds! I actually really love Papo Dinos because of their details and color schemes. I'm not really that educated in dinosaur anatomy so inaccuracies don't bother me much, I've wanted to get that therizinosaurus, its funny looking but I just love it.

Also I LOVE those tropical fish, congrats!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:31 am

What a great lot of fish etc !!!

Papos are magnificent, even if some may feel that the toothy liger is a bit too much, I love him also . In my collection he is the one who always makes silly chauvinist comments Very Happy

Of course the Polar bear it the star. He is magnificent drunken

And finding a Schleich model with clear un-inteded mistakes in the paintwork is such a hit for us who like variations Applause Applause

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:19 am

Nice bunch! The Therizinosaur is amazing and I love the reef fishes, especially the flasher wrasse, the dart goby and the green chromis because they belongs to groups not so much represented in figure form :)
But, what the heck is this squid with spines/horns?? cyclops

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:58 am

Your Polar bear is a Pfeiffer Paige, series 1914 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Wonderful, you found the Innovative Kids angelfish Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:40 pm

Wonderful new models Applause
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:20 pm

The large therizinosaurs and the polar bear are my favourites. Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:42 pm

Thank you everyone! Especially Kiki for the info on my bear. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 1:27 am

I am rich in friends here on forum, and I was lucky make trades and sales with several of late. And they all arrived around the same time to boot!

First is from our Jarda, so many fantastic Kaiyodo birds!!! It was SO much fun opening these feathered friends.

Next was from Sunny, several great models and lots of painting projects! I am so excited to get started on some soon hopefully if I have time.

And from Duck-Anch-Amun, the splendid 3 toed ostrich, noahs pals nyala, yowie cockatoo and joy city pere davids deer. All are gorgeous!

From stecal, my Breyer Collectibulls collection is OFFICIALLY COMPLETE and I got some repaint projects as well some lesser known brand bulls that I adore.

And lastly, a big box from Taos! Full of surprises incouding the MUCH nicer kinder egg toys, AAA flat tailed gecko, britains elephant, and so much more...

THANK YOU ALL for the models, you definitely made a grim time much more pleasant for me and I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have a whole forum community of such wonderful people.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 1:27 am

I am rich in friends here on forum, and I was lucky make trades and sales with several of late. And they all arrived around the same time to boot!

First is from our Jarda, so many fantastic Kaiyodo birds!!! It was SO much fun opening these feathered friends.

Next was from Sunny, several great models and lots of painting projects! I am so excited to get started on some soon hopefully if I have time.

And from Duck-Anch-Amun, the splendid 3 toed ostrich, noahs pals nyala, yowie cockatoo and joy city pere davids deer. All are gorgeous!

From stecal, my Breyer Collectibulls collection is OFFICIALLY COMPLETE and I got some repaint projects as well some lesser known brand bulls that I adore.

And lastly, a big box from Taos! Full of surprises incouding the MUCH nicer kinder egg toys, AAA flat tailed gecko, britains elephant, and so much more...

THANK YOU ALL for the models, you definitely made a grim time much more pleasant for me and I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have a whole forum community of such wonderful people.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 2:19 am

Congrats on so many amazing models! Those Kaiyodo birds are my favorite I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 3:21 am

More and more animals in your collection.

First of all, the breyer bulls is a luxury......nice poses....

I like the kaiyodo birds with nice colors.

AAA gecko and pelikan are nice adquisitions too. cheers cheers congrats.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:13 am

Many phantastic newcomers. Is that yellow/ black Bandy Bandy snake by Yowie?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:39 am

You're lucky for being so rich in friends :) Friendship richness is infinitely more valuable than money richness :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:35 am

Amazing friends and amazing additions cheers

It is hard to mention just one or two, but I always had a weak spot for that three-toed ostrich Laughing
Schleich has made a couple of those mistakes over the years.
This year´s long-haired "greyhound" comes to mind.
And the King Penguin with an emperor chick .
Probably more, but they have made an enormous lots of models, so it is forgivable . And fun to collect Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 2:24 pm

Thank you everyone! 

Andreas, the bandy is a yowies but I think someone tried to turn it into a coral(?) Snake? I will see if I can restore the original color. 

Susanne, I love this "mistake" ostrich too. I'd like the darker version also but for now I am going to love this little special model. I hope to post an ostrich comparison topic soon.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 2:45 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
..... I hope to post an ostrich comparison topic soon.

bounce bounce cheers Applause

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 3:09 pm

So happy that the figures arrived safely Very Happy It´s a pleasure to see them with a lot of other models and that they will find a nice place in your amazing collection :) Especially for the ostrich, I had some childhood memories, but I know that the model has found a new beautiful home with a person that knows to appreciate the this little" mistake" :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 5:31 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone! 

Andreas, the bandy is a yowies but I think someone tried to turn it into a coral(?) Snake? I will see if I can restore the original color. 

Susanne, I love this "mistake" ostrich too. I'd like the darker version also but for now I am going to love this little special model. I hope to post an ostrich comparison topic soon.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 6:52 pm

Wow, the wonderful feeling of receiving models is always so much better when it is part of a trade with another forum friend! cheers cheers
I love all the dogs, so many! The cockapo is very sweet, I love the fur of this one- so similar to the real dog! Very Happy And the collie of course is big and beautiful, AAA's large dogs always really stand out on display, it's not often that such big dog models are made from plastic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next