Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
George

George

Country/State : England

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:09 pm

I can't even begin to imagine how the sculptor managed to put too many toes on the ostrich! Laughing Even if they'd sculpted some three-toed birds first and for some reason assumed ostriches were the same, they must have looked at a photo of one at some point during the creative process!

And I have that AAA gecko! It's lived on top of my bookcase for such a long time I can't even remember buying it or where it came from, but must have been in person in a shop as I've had it longer than I've had the internet Laughing

sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 10:35 pm

how wonderful to see all these additions to your collection Paige! so many lovely models there :)
this forum is indeed rich with very lovely people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:49 pm

Congratulations on such nice additions! cheers Honestly think that painted dog is my favorite, but you really got some neat pieces. That finished bull set is so exciting! And is that a dingo up by the hyena? And what brand is the snake?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 4:08 am

Thank you everyone! Jill, the dog may be a dingo but will be repainted sometime. Wink and the snake is a UK Yowies bandy bandy altered to be a coral snake (I will likely restore it to white sometime). 

Made an online splurge. This is part one... some really great prehistorics amd sea animals, several of which ones I have waited over a year for because of store stock issues. Then some fun hole fillers, like the wild ass. :) 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then some comparison photos for fun. 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 4:38 am

Really wonderful additions! Many of these are on my wishlist Very Happy I was going to ask for a comparison photo of the CollectA pilot whale with Safari's but then scrolled down to see you had one! A really lovely model I have to grab at some point.

Papo's original Spino is one of my favorite childhood figures so I certainly must get the baby to go with it, it looked odd in the stock images but actually looks very nice in your photos!

Also need to get that wild ass and sailfin chameleon, I love the colors on it!

I'm glad to see you got Papo's megaloceros, its a must-have model!

Congrats!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 8:17 am

Beautiful newcomers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Very nice animals, the donkeys are amazing.

Nice prehistorics too . cheers cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 8:30 pm

Great newcomers!!!!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:11 pm

Wonderful batch! cheers cheers
 Which brand is this big Itchyosaurus from please?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:31 pm

Thank you everyone! The big ichthyosaur is Safari.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:02 am

Really great! I love the wild ass especially, though those prehistoric creatures are just blowing my mind. I just don't know much about prehistoric animals and they are always just wild looking to me. Congrats on the splurge, that's always fun. cheers
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:37 am

I always love the prehistorics, but I'm waiting to see what you do with that buckskinish foal with your asses. Wink
Congrats on some great pieces!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:09 pm

Part 1! Laughing cheers
I love the little squirrel perched on the donkey! cheers And the UVA dogs!! cheers Defintiely worth getting these two before they become rare, and it is interesting to have a shih tzu- maltese mix! Very Happy The Chihuahua is quite sweet too, despite the strange markings on his chest, which I have never quite understood! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 6:11 pm

Amazing donkeys. Which brand are they?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 6:56 pm

Thank you everyone! 

The yellow donkey foal I got to keep as it was left over from a purchase I was helping an international member with years ago. The adult moved to its new home, but I kept this foal so it wouldn't be lonely. A lovely Jasman model, I have tried to find a replacement mother but have not seen one since and don't even have a photo of it!  I would love to repaint it but will refrain for now as the coloration is nearly all I have to go on.

The jennies here are all old schleich models repainted by myself. The jacks are a schleich copy, collectA copy, and original CollectA sculpt. The other "foal" is unknown.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 11:21 pm

Thank you Paige! :)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:50 pm

Thanks a lot. They are wonderful repaints. Applause
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 12:43 am

Thank you Megaptera. :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:29 am

Part 2 pieces have finally all arrived! First up is a schleich binge. Locally they have been slower and slower go show up each year so I just bought them directly. Sadly a few were out of stock. The loris and iguana and styracosaurus are all really fantastic! And our deer Susanne... I blame for seducing me to the Easter bunnies. Wink

Next was a personal splurge... the colorata fossil fish! Still need to cut the display pegs to size.

And of course it is always worth stalking WhiteLightningWolfs ebay. I was pleasantly surprised by the plants!!!

They especially appeal to my dark humor. Teenie tiny fly and a cute little rodent prey item (can any species be applied? Seems pretty generic)

I have a handful of arrived trades and some en route so... another update soon!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:44 am

Really nice additions. What brand is the plant with the rodent?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:11 am

Wonderful, especially that beautiful Afghan! cheers So sweet and delicate! drunken
I love that plant and rodent, so original and a really interesting model to add to your shelves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:13 pm

Great additions again-I'm still waiting for the Schleich Iguana to arrive in my local shop so it seems to be slow all round!!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:49 pm

More stunning figures! Those Colorata fossil fish are on my wishlist, I'm so impressed by them! The carnivorous plants are spectacular!! Really love the iguana & tapir by Schleich, they haven't arrived at our store yet, I'm still waiting on them Laughing

Congrats! Can't wait to see what else you have coming

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:44 pm

Congrats, marvelous lots all of them! I love all of those fish!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 1:20 am

Thank you everyone! 

The plants seem to Takara Tomy as seen here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next