Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 1:25 am

More splendid additions:
The iguana seems perfect to me. cheers cheers

I am waiting for the arrival of the loris, from Germany ( Yvette ).

I like birds of prey ,too. Applause Applause Applause

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 3:11 am

Wow, love the Stapelia(?) and fly, I've grown one species and am amused when the blowflies come clustering. I have a love for bad smelling flowers. I will have to look for one of these being sold individually.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 5:37 am

Can you please share a closer pic of the little rodent?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 7:03 am

Fabulous additions! The Colorata fossil fish are must have, I'm quite pleased with mine despite I would wish the bichir was smaller. The bearded vulture and bateleur eagle are my favourites from your very big new bacht.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the plant is completely different from any Stapelia or relatives, it's the archifamous Rafflesia arnoldii, the biggest flower in the world (obviously the fly is enormously oversized for allow it to be seen). It follows the same evolutionary strategy tough. But Rafflesia is a tropical parasite that mankind never was able to cultivate ex-situ, not even the best botanical gardens in the world. I grew about 5 species of Stapelia and many other from related genus, but these plants are not happy with me, currently I only have the endangered Frerea indica, that apparently grows quite well since some years ago.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 6:53 pm

Thanks everyone! Andreas, I will try to snap a quick close up of the rodent tonight. The other plant has a gray version it appears.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 4:49 am

Here you Andreas, finally!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its designed to cling to the plant but struggles staying there

And also fits inside (head down)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 4:57 am

And now for my trades as of late.

First was a (purchase) package from StripedHyena! My colorata tuatara is no longer lonely.

A trade with Jill, the bear (flat black before) already transformed. And she was so kind to include the Battat little wolf for me! A much adored model.

And a splendid trade with Kelly (pipsxlch) full of so many goodies as well! 

The most horrifying fish I have ever seen.  affraid What a Face cyclops

(Mostly) Tiny horses! Breyer and Empire both, brought back so many childhood memories of playing with such toys on the pews in church.  Laughing

An unopened bag of (rereleased?) WM snakes! Made of a stiffer plastic than my "originals".

New on the left and old on the right. Bottom corner turned models had no match from my existing models in my collection.

And lastly, she included a "puppy" repaint of my dog Buck. Photographed with my custom piece on the right, Kelly's on the left. Sooooo cute and she did a great job!

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:10 am

Wow, a really exciting set of parcels to unwrap, I bet!
The selection of birds is great, I like how with some of them you've got the same species in several typical poses, the flying pheasant is especially unusual and nicely done with all those feathers spread. And I enjoy seeing the snakes and their variations, it's these sets with small differences which make collecting so fascinating and addictive
But for favourite of the batch, it has to be Puppy-Buck Applause

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
(Mostly) Tiny horses! Breyer and Empire both, brought back so many childhood memories of playing with such toys on the pews in church.  Laughing

I LOVE the two Mini Whinnies, right hand side of the top shelf - both pintos in action poses. They're really great little sculpts for the size range, and the colours on them are excellent too.

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:24 pm

Great lot of animals, i like the birds by NewRay.

cheers cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:03 pm

Some real gems,congrats!!!!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:17 am

Big congrats!! So many wonderful figures! Many I haven't seen before... I really love those geese, ducks, and pheasants I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 1:07 am

Super awesome packages! Absolutely love those AAA Dalmatians and all those snakes! cheers And you can never have too many tiny horses, as a rule.  And what a perfect little custom of Buck, it looks so good!!

Can't wait to see what becomes of the bodies, and I am glad the little wolf has a home. :)

(Oh, also - that fish really IS horrifying, it's incredible)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:25 am

Beautiful newcomers again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:19 pm

Absolutely gorgeous AAA dalmatians, wow! drunken I love you cheers The largest is so wonderful, it captures everything about this breed's personality, active and athletic and with an expression that looks as though he is focused on a ball, about to be thrown! Very Happy The corgi, GSD and retriever type dog are lovely too- the retriever almost reminds me of a liver flat coat with that outline, especially the chest! And of course puppy Buck is beautiful, Kelly is so talented and that must have definitely been the highlight of them all! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
lolavichor

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 5:53 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
https://minizoolife.eu/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:27 pm

Thank you again everybody!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:24 am

A fee more additions! My parents found a few additional old breyers, the paint and mustang are my favorites. :) I gor supremely lucky and found a razorback loach and now only miss one from the set. I found a Hunter Dan mule deer "Canyon King", the original safari longhorn, a few odds and ends from AAA and Mojo etc. As well as an elusive Funrise wolf with help from Forum Friends. Thank you!

My muleys (Hunter Dan and Big Country Toys)

My funrise wolf with a safari friend

3 generations of longhorns

Hope to update again soon!

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:45 am

Shocked What is the "yogi" humanoîd between the 2 fishes up please?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:25 am

Wonderful newcomers. The Big country mule deer is also a newcomer in my zoo

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:01 am

Wow, your collection keeps growing! cheers
The Breyers are beautiful and it was a joy to spot the goldendoodle too, I am sure he will love life in your amazing pack! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptySun May 01, 2022 9:29 pm

Oh, that mustang!! I love you Great find! And so glad you gave that wolf a home. Very Happy Also love the PV chameleon and the little frog.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 5:45 pm

Superb additions especially the Breyers and the Mule deer! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 9:58 pm

Alain, that is a sasquatch in a zen/yoga pose.:) Fun figure huh?

Congrats on the mule deer Andreas! Thank you Bonnie, Jill, and Taylor!

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 10:55 pm

Thank you Paige! :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2022 4:46 am

After many more long days of work I finally got some packages delivered. :)

A few PV I have been missing, tree house kids, and a marvellous mixed lot with some some surprises like the AAA platypus baby.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next