Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 7:18 pm

Thanks friends!

Yes Roger, they are roughly toob sized, maybe a little larger.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:10 pm

The dogs are a great set,congrats-straight on my wishlist!!!

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:22 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Yes Roger, they are roughly toob sized, maybe a little larger.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 12:02 am

What an amazing set of dogs, I have just spent ages looking through all your photos and have starred this page to come back to! cheers cheers So interesting, so many lovely breeds and well made too, I will have to keep a lookout for these ones! And the added bonus of a golden too, always wonderful to discover other models of this breed! sunny cheers Can't wait to see comparison photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Very realistic dogs, interesting artic set and beautiful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 5:54 pm

I haven't gotten to update This topic in a bit as my wallet has had to cover several other unexpected expenses...

Now that it has recovered somewhat, I was then hit with several unexpected Ebay lots that then drained it a bit further... What a Face But I find it hard to resist such things when whispers of "but it's not in TAW..." enter my mind.  Rolling Eyes

But first, a stupendous trade from a fantastic friend. Beatrice has been such a great contact for items found more easily in Germany. But she also never ceases to find a way to surprise me and warm my heart. I recieved her parcel on a particularly bad day when nothing seemed to go right. Once I opened it up and got to hold these in hand, I admit I got a little emotional due to the sheer wonder I had for them. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The last few years of Bullys have actually been really great in my opinion. Of course the models aren't 100% perfect in their rendition but each one is really well done nonetheless. The Military Macaw in the least is stunning. I am very proud to own such a older rarity by Bully too, and the McDonald's Europe ermine! Even the old Safari Ltd. gorilla's smile makes me smile.

Then to boot, several CollectA's, a Australian Yowie puzzle, a European Kinder selection...

And then as if it couldn't get better... a complete set of the Joy City endangered animals! Even in the original tube.(lower row of figures)
The upper row here, is a nearly complete set of the K&M Canadian wildlife tube! Sadly missing some of the more interesting species in the group but I am just elated to have the wolf mostly. A figure I didn't think I would own anytime soon! 

Then some mysteries... a Jasman wildebeest that I did not realize could be this gigantic! A mysterious TM wolf and fox (also large sized). A strange set of cheaply made turtles with some great species in it! A few gazelles and a crownless TM reindeer. A pair of small Bully mules, and a club earth(?) puffin with no feet. Sad

And lastly, a complete set of TM Fina figures. I already have several of the more interesting models, I just needed the baboon and hyena really. But they are nice sturdy composition figures like AAA, so now I have to decide if I want to keep the more common figures to retain the set.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 6:54 pm

This seems to me like the most enriching part of being a collector. The magic of receiving something that brings a new light to our lives when it feels like the ceiling has just collapsed on us. Beatrice is the magicien.
Can I see better the misterious TM fox and wolf? Wink

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 10:50 pm

The Military Macaw is my favorite. congrats, nice additions.Applause Applause

Hurray Beatrice. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:13 am

Many many beautieful additions. The Joy City figures are rare now, great catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 3:31 pm

Wonderful additions,congrats!!!! Applause Applause Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:31 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 5:39 pm

thank you everyone!

Roger I plan on doing better closeups of the wolf, fox, and wildebeeste. Did we know that Jasman made such giants?

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 12:52 pm

So many treasures here, it really is the best feeling opening a box filled with animal figures you just love! cheers I really love the Bullyland boxer, such a characterful expression! Very Happy And the TM Fina models definitely brought back some memories of my childhood and playing with figures that were similar, especially the Giraffe I think. And what an amazing find with the K&M wolf! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 7:13 pm

Thanks Binnie. :)

I have a few other new additions but I have sick dog to care for (Buck, not Flynn) so I won't be going over to the main house... But I did want to share these new Toymany puppies. There is also a new wild cat cub set (pairs of lions, tigers, leopards/jaguar cubs) for anyone interested (they will come my way eventually). Anyhow, here are my poor images taken inside my small dwelling. Better pics will come someday.

Left to right, back row to front (breeds according to amnufacturer): french bulldog, schnauzer, chihuahua, cocker spaniel, shiba inu,  labrador.

And the box. I havent compared my different boxes for info but the images are different on some.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 11:25 pm

I really like these figures and it's interesting to read what's written on the box. I hope your little dog recovers and gets back to good health as soon as possible.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:00 am

Oh no! I hope Buck feels better soon; it's nothing big is it?
The pups are nice figures, recognizable to breed. This company seems to have potential.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:49 am

I am sure Buck will live. He has just had some terrible GI upset. I finally have gotten ahead of it, but I cannot figure what it is from. My day has been full of trips outside to do business, and then frequent small naps to catch up on sleep from these interruptions during the night. Bit as I said, nothing else is wrong besides bathroom breaks. Right now he resents me for not letting him play in the main yard with my Sister's 3 dogs, but I have denied him this in case its a bug he can pass on (Flynn has no symptoms as of yet).

Anyway, thank you Roger and Kelly! It seems that as time goes on they keep releasing new sculpts... hopefully it is a sign of good things to come. So far, lots of great small puppies to add for collectors! And even the arctic set is good for those interested in new species.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:51 am

Hopefully he just snarfed something nasty when you weren't looking, and it will be out of his system soon.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 4:37 am

Lovely dogs, thanks for sharing sunny sunny

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 5:18 am

That's what I'm thinking Kelly. I am sure he will be fine.

Thank you Fernando!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 10:17 am

Congratulation for your newcomers Paige cheers

And since I'm a bit late Embarassed  Congratulation for your previous newcomers too Laughing

The Gorilla below is tempting me for a long time now, I like the idea that it doesn't seems to be "one more silverback in town". Am I right ?

Could you make a review of the K&M Canadian wildlife tube ? I would be interrested to see and know more about them  Very Happy

I'm lost  scratch  I know the TM Wildebeest is huge but I can't imagine the size of the animals on the last pic.
The turtles and tortoises are really incredible  Shocked Especially the Red-head one  cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 11:19 am

Beautieful puppies

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:02 pm

Nice puppies!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:25 pm

Hope Buck is doing ok and improving.I know how it feels as my own dog has just gone through the same thing-she is forever eating discarded food!-but shes now back to normal.
I have just acquired the same set of puppies and they are really lovely models.The only odd thing I found is that they went with the traditional look for the Cockers-docked tail-but the Mini Schnauzers have an more up to date look.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 6:35 pm

It's good to see a new company specialising in smaller models. I recently bought Toymany's box with wildlife figures and while they are knock-offs, their quality is good and I like it that they have downsized them. The puppies are great, do you have parents for them?

I hope Buck gets well soon!

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next