Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Thank you Bonnie! cheers

For anyone interested, this is the set I bought off Amazon.
But again, mine came in somwhat poor shape with lots of scuffs and rubs.  Mad  Crying or Very sad

I just found it a bit cheaper on ebay.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 10:41 pm

Superb selection of newbies!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
The dog set looks very interesting especially having such an to date breed as the American Bully-they are getting very popular here in the UK but sadly a lot are seen with cropped ears Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 10:55 pm

Thanks Taylor! That is the main reason I bought the set was for that one. Embarassed

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 4:28 am

New stuff! New Toymany sets (mini walkarounds coming), the TNG elasmotherium finally came!(only missing the smilodon now), I finally found the last Club Earth/WingMau frog to complete my set!, and a random lot on ebay netted some interesting chinamals and AAA and the like.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then, in a stroke of good fortune... I got seduced into PNSO awhile back, and my compromise for myself was to focus on their smaller/cheaper models (like I do stablemates for Breyer nowadays). I first got most of the unique marine and flying reptiles and then the feathered dinos. I wanted to get the rest but felt I had to go on slowly to avoid bankruptcy. Wink I became a member of ATF and DTF at a friend's behest and have mostly been enjoying those forums as well (though STS will always be my internet home). I digress... a member on DTF had a deal I couldn't refuse! He got the entire PNSO mini dino set for only a handful of models. He wanted to get rid of everything else for cheap! I am only missing 2, the maomao which I can buy on its own, and one of the flying reptiles I will be patient to buy (the model was the reason he got the 200$ set, its retired and hard to find). I now have nearly everything for a steep discount, a couple of extras to sell/trade, and am only missing 2 above.

some of them are adorable babies, many of them are just mini adults. There are some flaws but overall, this is stunning detail and paintwork for such miniscule figures!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 5:15 am

Congrats! Lots of great figures! Can't wait to see more photos of the Toymany roos & koalas

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 5:21 am

They are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 11:21 am

Toymany figures seem to be quite large in scale, don't they? How tall is the trunk with the koalas or how long is each Koala please?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 6:59 pm

I will try to get official measurements this weekend. They are bigger than regular Koalas, the smallest one is probably comparable to the current models from Safari and Schleich (I don't have CollectAs yet). But the one perched at the top branch is easily 2.5, maybe even 3 inches from his right ear to his tail.

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Many thanks for the info Wink
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 11:09 pm

I love the koalas tree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 4:57 pm

Phantastic new stuff for you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 9:09 pm

Great finds! Love the Club Earth frog set, exciting you finished it. Very Happy

That rhino looks so upset. Shocked Is it baring its teeth? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 5:01 am

Thank you my friends. :)

Goodness, it has been a long week. I caught covid for the first time and started to have symptoms Monday night. Its not been the worst thing, I seem to have avoided the worst of the symptoms. Its been a really terrible cold with a few flu like symptoms (luckily not nausea or vomiting). But it did make me go delirious for a few days and I lost track of everything else.  geek  After 5 days I seem to be edging towards recovery but I am still really tired. Despite that, I did get to take my boys outside for a short while and photograph my new models from the last weeks. Here goes.

First off, a wonderful birthday gift from Kelly. The male VW mountain gorilla for my female. Now I just need to find the baby and the family is complete.

Then I bought a small lot from a forum friend off ebay; thank you Teardrop! The Bully salmon, a pack of 6 WM cats (2 persians, 2 scottish folds, 2 American curls) and the SSS Tuatara. She was also kind enough to include a small akita(?) cartoon dog that is too cute!

From my new friend Balaenoptera I bought the Bully Arizonasaurus, Albert Heijn teenie thylacine, ROM wixwaxia, Colorata dugong and sea lion, Nayab otter civet, Kenner puffer, a variant of the K&M tube dingo etc. All lovely models and I love them. Thank you Balaenoptera!

Lastly some of my own finds. I snagged the Schleich Antarctic set on sale. The new husky is a great sculpt but I am not convinced it pairs well with the new color of the old mould. I painted that mould into a red husky, so now I have to decide if I want to redo it into the last color pattern I would like or to keep my dark red custom and this lighter version. The chick is lovely, I would like to buy a whole dozen for photography. Wink

Lastly, between a couple of different lots I found gems and weird stuff. Laughing Nayab(?) pronghorns in a large and small size! Nayab dingo sculpt as an akita(?) that I have been looking for for some time! And a couple of other odds and ends I may or may not keep.

Phew! I think that's enough for now... I have some other stuff coming but it hasn't arrived yet. I will share when I can!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 5:47 am

Nice lot! Glad you are starting to feel better! I caught covid last August, and luckily didn't have it too bad.. But I was very tired for a few weeks. I also love that little chick from Schleich. I wish they had a pack of 6 Laughing

The cats are cool as well!

Congrats cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 11:37 am

I'm glad you're recovering. I've been free of it until nowalthough I believe soon or later we will all get it.
Congratulations for your new additions.

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 5:23 pm

Good to hear that you are on the road to recovery.Some lovely additions,congrats!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 6:14 pm

Nice catches again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 1:52 am

Oh man, glad you're feeling better, yikes!! What a great group of arrivals to help your recovery. Big congrats on the akita/dingo!! That would be the one I would be most excited about personally, but all wonderful, especially like the cats, too. Very Happy I don't recognize that set, but now I want them, ha!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:23 am

Thank you everyone! Today I was still low energy, a bit congested, and can't taste much, but I am feeling better. Crossing my fingers and toes that I can go back to work tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I love the dingkita! Laughing Or maybe its an akingo? At any rate, I adore it. :)

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 pm

A very varied bunch of newcomers! Hope you get well soon, glad to hear your Covid is getting better.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 8:31 am

Very happy to see that you have unearthed the male Safari LTd Gorilla and also this good old Arizonasaurus. Wink

A picture of the rhino please bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 10:24 pm

Thank you both. :) Kiki, I will take some Indian rhino pics as soon as I can. I have gotten lots of new ones lately! 

These are additions over the last month or so (busy with work, came down with Covid, now I am trying to pack up and help my Mom move...) Once the craziness subsides by this weekend I hope to be more regular on forum and less sporadic. Very Happy

Along with the VW male gorilla, Kelly was SO kind to send the WR red wolf, cute little dachshund in front, and an adorable Busch Gardens tiger cub ornament. THANK YOU my friend! At Fred Meyer I found the Schleich polar bear cubs and narwhal set for cheap! The narwhal is kind of silly with its smile but I like the new cub. I found the AAA roaring grizzly at a local thrift store (a bit worse for wear). The Hunter Dan Beatty Buck off ebay. The others were mixed ebay finds from various lots of figures. A Nayab? spitz dog, K&M (? I think I remember right...) sitting tiger, an unknown dog, indian rhino, Safari shepherd, some small breyer mini whinnies etc. The best of all though is a new AAA white rhino; a true unicorn as the only other known models are of Asian species! 

As always, I have a few more to show off... eventually. Wink

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 10:50 pm

The completely unexpected ones were the AAA "genuine" African rhinoceros and the recently acquired K&M AZA Cuban crocodile. It is impressive how these figures, from known brands, have been completely unknown to a community like us which discusses and studies these brands as carefully as possible. I hope you continue doing magic.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 4:05 pm

Nice additions

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next