Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!

Go down 
+16
widukind
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
landrover
lucky luke
Bonnie
rogerpgvg
Ana
pipsxlch
George
thebritfarmer
SUSANNE
Joliezac
Roger
Taos
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 6:37 am

Toymany comparisons!

Leatherbacks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hawksbill, Loggerhead, Flatback, Kemp's Ridley

Green

Galapagos tortoises

axolotls

caiman

Komodos

Chameleons

geckos

Beardies and frilled lizards (with some friends)

cobras

scorpions, black widow, and red back spider

merino sheep

Sphynx cats

snowy owls

walrus

toymany walrus

the little details!

Harbor seals (the baby from the toymany mini set and yowies might have a mom now)

hares

polar bears

musk ox

reindeer ( I chose some other models than Jolie did in her topic)

arctic foxes

and wolves.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And thats a wrap!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:49 pm

Great comparisons! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers The 2 large Sphynx are really lovley!

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 5:03 pm

Thanks for the comparisons Very Happy But sadly, a comparison with the Toy Many frog is missing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 5:06 pm

I love all these comparisons thank you!

Not sure why I thought the cold blooded set figures were much larger..

Also you have the Safari tokay gecko! affraid I didn't know you had it, do you have more photos of it in a different topic? I must of missed it. It's on my wishlist but I've never seen good photos of it

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 6:25 pm

Thank you everyone!

@ Duck-Anch-Amun I am happy to take comparison photos with any requests you have! I tried to look up relatives of this frog online but quickly got lost in taxonomy and couldn't really find any good leads on what to group him with for my website "family portraits". Happy to oblige if you want a scale photo with anything in particular though.

@Jolie, Yes I found one for cheap a few months ago, its a lovely big model. I can post some closer ups later if you like. My only other Tokay is that little guy next to his head...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:58 am

it's great to see all these comparisons Paige! I love the walrus by Toymany, they look super. And I love all the musk ox figures too.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:39 pm

It's amazing to see so many pictures around the ToyMany advent. You're all providing so much information and that's really great! I must check carefully that collective picture of Arctic foxes, it is quite impressive actually!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:23 pm

I love your comparison blue pics, so nice and useful in thesame time. Thank you Paige Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 5:44 pm

Thank you Annette, Roger, and Christophe!

If anyone needs a comparison and I have the models, the Azure Gallery will do its best to accomodate. :)

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 8:14 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

@ Duck-Anch-Amun I am happy to take comparison photos with any requests you have! I tried to look up relatives of this frog online but quickly got lost in taxonomy and couldn't really find any good leads on what to group him with for my website "family portraits". Happy to oblige if you want a scale photo with anything in particular though.

I have no special wish, but perhaps a frog species from one of the modern companies (Papo, Schleich or Safari)? Thank you very much and no hurry :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 2:20 am

Here are some frogs. Bully, Schleich, Papo, Toymany, and Safari.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 11:30 am

Here's Toymany making a good impression among the traditional brands.

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 4:56 pm

Oh thank you very much! Indeed, the Toymany frog looks so good next to those other frogs, so I will sureley put it on my wishlist :) Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 10:42 pm

The Toymany frog is the reason why I will buy the reptiles set drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 am

Here is the new Schleich cape buffalo!

With his Schleich ancestors

Other major brand friends

And other brands

And the S&N orang with other major brand models

Witu Schleich models

And other small models/babies

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 3:35 am

I quite like the new Schleich buffalo! I'll have to find room for it to join my herd. I didn't realize S&N had an orangutan, it looks good

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 9:17 am

cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm

Thank you for the comparison pics my friend Very Happy I like them both and will spend more money again alas Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:46 pm

I am not a big fan of the last Schleich cape buffalo because of his straight standing and short muzzle and I don't see well the improvement to compare with the precedent one but I finaly got one to increase my herd!

Wonderful orangs tribe and thank you for these beautiful and useful pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:24 pm

Thank you everyone!

A few more comparisons given new additions.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 2:21 pm

Thank you Paige Very Happy

The US Yowie Short-beaked echidna is just incredible drunken
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 9:13 pm

Great australien fauna range! 👏👏
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!   Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collected Comparisons. African buffalo and orangutans!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5