Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple unknowns

Go down 
+3
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:46 am

I found these 2 mystery figures at a thrift store today.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This biggish unmarked Sauropelta looks decent but sadly is of a soft squishy rubber, feels hollow with stuffing inside. I quite like the figure, but strongly dislike soft figures. I'm not sure I'll keep it therefore, but am curious about it.

This solid fellow is of a hard dense PVC. Very detailed, haven't seen one before. The only stamp- on the sole of his foot- is an odd one. Possibly a movie tie-in?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:02 am

Wonderful sauropelta sculpt! The gorilla is from the movie Rampage. I have the wolf, alligator, and this guy from the sets.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 6:26 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 10:26 pm

Very nice dinosaur, I want its color. cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:23 am

Both models are really nice. This Sauropelta looks very interesting . I see it for the first time.

Paige, thank you so much for telling Kelly, that I am searching for this George, from Rampage sunny

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 1:43 am

I was sorting my sale/trade figures and found several figures with no stamps or only with Made in China
This is a fairly hard plastic
This is identified as Busch Gardens- I have quite a few toob sized Busch Gardens figures, including a plastic case of them
No marks at all on this, but could it be another Busch Gardens?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 2:45 am

That tiger cub and giraffe are too cute!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 8:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Yes, the giraffe calf is Busch Gardens for sure.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 10:18 am

Applause affraid Shocked Shocked affraid Applause

Wow, why we dont know so less about Busch Garden?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:45 pm

The baby Giraffe looks wonderful!!The little growling sitting leopard I have seen before but in blacK.I will need to check my boxes to locate it.

A couple unknowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple unknowns   A couple unknowns Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple unknowns
Page 1 of 1