Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year

Go down 
+37
QuollMate
Caracal
eldrador
mhq.collection
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Ponies and Paint
endogenylove
Megaptera
burton70
pipsxlch
Zoodirektor
MansoBoricua
licoriseblanc
bmathison1972
Taos
SchleichGirl1997
widukind
George
Michelle
thebritfarmer
Tina84
Stripedhyena
Selendra
Gwaine
aschuck
cougar62
Bonnie
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Shanti
Evira
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: More news   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:59 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here's the latest: I think I'll only be getting the shadow stone monster and the quetzelcoatlus by schleich for my collection, when they're available. All the other 2023 stuff is from the first half, which I've taken notes on, so not much this time. Oh well, perhaps next year, Schleich will do more fairies, but at this point, it's hard to tell what they'll do next.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 5:53 am

I completed the list now.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Great job, I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not approve this name:
Pony Box with icelandic stallion 42609
We all know Icelandic are the purest horses in this world and their small size does not turn them into ponies. Though, Schleich knows which word to use to turn it more attractive or they just don't know.

aschuck

PostSubject: Unicorn info   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 1:15 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, does any one know if the jewel unicorns are all new moulds? Just wondering, because I'm sort of tempted to try these for my collection, although I think I'll buy one first, just to see if they'll work. Also, are there any parts of these unicorns made out of transparent plastic? I so wish Schleich would do a series of jewel pegasuses. That would be cool. Anyway, if you have answers to these questions, your help is much appreciated. Well, this is all the news from my side, so I'll post if anything changes.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Stable info   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 4:37 am

Hi guys,

Hey, I'm looking for info on the Schleich set 42605. I need to know what all is included in the set, as I'm thinking of putting it on my searchlist. My question is: what animals come in the set? Anyway, if you could help me with this, that would be great. I tell you, a really nice description would really help right now.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Animal hotel info   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 5:55 am

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering, do the schleich animal hotel, and also the salon, come with any animals? Just wondering. I've put these sets on my searchlist, until I can find out more information about them. Anyway, if you could help with these questions, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 8:22 pm

Here are all pictures for the second half. And yes, the sets includes animals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich harry potter info.   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 3:31 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi again. Hey, does anyone know if the figures of buckbeak, fluffy, and the horntail have movable parts? Just wondering. I've already taken notes ragarding the people, and I think that they might fit in my kingdom, but at this point, your guess is as good as mine on whether they'll fit. Also, does anyone know what animals come in the large stable? Just wondering about this too, because I took notes on this set, but I don't know what all is in it. Anyway, if anyone has answers to these questions, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 6:17 am

It does look like anything with wings have moveable parts. I can't see anything on Fluffy that would move so I do not think so.

The stable/barn set (If I am looking at the right one for you) has a cow, calf, pig, piglet, cat, and a stablehand included with some accessories (pitch fork etc.).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 4:19 pm

Amazing to see the photos of the new Schleich models! cheers Lots of new puppy paint variations but I am amazed by that pug, it looks beautifully made and very much like the real dog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 9:38 pm

Here are all pictures of the second half.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 4:24 am

Auuugh...all the either new cats or paint variations of ones already produced in the sets releasing this year. *sadface* I only want the cats from these sets and not anything else lol. I don't want to spend all that money just to get the cats!

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 10:20 pm

Good evening,
Does anyone have any information about this year's exclusives? We had some with photos at this time last year ^^

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 10:53 am

I would also love to know about the exclusives but I haven't found any information yet either. I can only guess that one of the exclusives is the chestnut Quarter Horse mare which we see in the pictures of the horse transporter when they show that four horses can fit in.
As far as I can tell from those pictures we haven't seen this mold in this coloration and the red ribbons before. Maybe that was a little teaser?
And I hope that this year they will release the Bashkir Curly mare and the Quarter Horse Stallion they showed us last year.
But I guess that we will have to wait until July. Usually then Schleich releases the pictures for their exclusive horses (though I don't remember if that was also the case last year).
Till then I will be excited to see them but also for a review of the transporter to see which variation of the Andalusian stallion they included. Because on most pictures they show the regular run but on the toy fair, another picture and in the instructions they show the calendar exclusive version.
So which do we get in this set?
Hopefully we will be able to find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 7:46 pm

n[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ew Tractor
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 8:01 pm

I like the look of the golden doodle but I don't know if I need this tractor...
May I ask, where do you have this picture from? Looks like the catalogue.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 8:52 pm

Oh wow, a new paint variation of the Goldendoodle! cheers That's great to see and I'll make a note of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 8:55 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
I like the look of the golden doodle but I don't know if I need this tractor...
May I ask, where do you have this picture from? Looks like the catalogue.

Yes you can ;-)
It's from an advertising booklet
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:07 pm

Thank you for the answer. Did they also include the price for this set? And is there also the red version of the new farm world barn or only the "regular" yellow one?
I generally don't understand why they are releasing two exact same sets with only a different coloration. To find out which colour is more popular? It isn't even advertised as an exclusive on their website so I am a little bit confused...
Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:12 pm

There was no price yet but I estimate it at 50 to 60 €uro. There is no logic to the colorways. Most Exclusive versions have a 70000 number, sometimes a regular one.
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:16 pm

Thank you!
50-60 € sounds quite expensive... but that is what schleich is known for nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:20 pm

I like to wait for sales these days. Amazon will put stuff on sale after only 6 months sometimes, and Schleich themselves puts their 1 year old+ stuff on sale for Black Friday here in the US every year. Got that beautiful chestnut pinto TWH mare for, like, $4 last November.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:22 pm

Katy Leven wrote:
Thank you!
50-60 € sounds quite expensive... but that is what schleich is known for nowadays.

Sadly... yes. Palmface

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 pm

I'm also mostly waiting for sales because otherwise I could not probably afford half of my schleich models. Our German Amazon offers regular runs sometimes for half of their original price and also expensive sets like the horse barn from last year goes during good times for 80€ or even a little bit less.
I also got the chestnut pinto TWH mare (though for the full retail price) and she is super lovely! Definitely my favourite on this mould.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 7:41 pm

Today i have seen, new XXL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next