Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year

Go down 
+37
QuollMate
Caracal
eldrador
mhq.collection
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Ponies and Paint
endogenylove
Megaptera
burton70
pipsxlch
Zoodirektor
MansoBoricua
licoriseblanc
bmathison1972
Taos
SchleichGirl1997
widukind
George
Michelle
thebritfarmer
Tina84
Stripedhyena
Selendra
Gwaine
aschuck
cougar62
Bonnie
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Shanti
Evira
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:46 pm

Evira wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Look at the number from the Axolotl set. It ISN'T Bayala.

I don't want to sound rude but I have seen the picture of this set in the special dealers catalog and I'm sorry to disappoint you... It is a set from the Bayala subbrand. I know it hard te believe but Schleich chose to make it in fantasy colors like i said before with pink, purple, blue and a lot of glitter.

I do not have much knowledge about Axolotl's but blue, purple and glitter is not very realistic for this animal, with the knowledge I have at the moment.

I hope you understand.

And there goes the realism.....
Thank you for the extra info, highly appreciated!

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 11:22 pm

I'm very excited to see the caracal and the axolotl
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 12:02 pm

Evira, if you don't mind answering this question about the caracals: are they both new molds?
I have a feeling they (Schleich) might be using the older lynx and lynx cub with some modifications to be used as caracals. Not an big problem if done right, but I would prefer new molds tho.

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:38 pm

I'm also interested to know if there are any remakes in the horses or only new moulds.
Can't wait to see pictures! No leaked websites for sale yet Laughing

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 3:39 pm

If this list is true, then I am hopeful for the caracal adult and possibly the aardvark if it is better than Safari's. The new domestic breeds are also interesting to me. However, I do fear that all of the models will be too "cutesy" and therefore not fit to join my collection. I can't wait to see some pictures!

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 4:54 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Evira, if you don't mind answering this question about the caracals: are they both new molds?
I have a feeling they (Schleich) might be using the older lynx and lynx cub with some modifications to be used as caracals. Not an big problem if done right, but I would prefer new molds tho.

Sure, I'm happy to help! I had to google for the old lynx because I do not collect any Wildlife I only collect Horses haha. When I took a look at the images on Google ( the lynx with number 14822) and back to the new Carcal. As far I see it should be a new mold, because the ears are way longer/higher then the lynx. Also the pose is a bit different the Carcal is standing on 4 feet and the Lynx is holding one paw up/in a sudden angle ready to attack.

Long story short: Yes with the quick research I did, I think both the mother and baby are new molds.

But if you mean another mold of the lynx please let me know. Than I wil compare again to see if it is a repeat release or not.

I hope this was helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 5:05 pm

Loustic wrote:
I'm also interested to know if there are any remakes in the horses or only new moulds.

The horses from January are as far I could see all new molds, even the donkey should be a new mold!

The horses from set 42611 are repeat releases with just a new color. Mother horse is same mold as 13861 and the foal mold is the same as 13862. Both horses are blackish/grey.

The horse in the tackroom is the Criollo Definitivo Mare 13948 no diffrent color or anything, just the same.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 5:08 pm

Evira wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Sure, I'm happy to help! I had to google for the old lynx because I do not collect any Wildlife I only collect Horses haha. When I took a look at the images on Google ( the lynx with number 14822) and back to the new Carcal. As far I see it should be a new mold, because the ears are way longer/higher then the lynx. Also the pose is a bit different the Carcal is standing on 4 feet and the Lynx is holding one paw up/in a sudden angle ready to attack.

Long story short: Yes with the quick research I did, I think both the mother and baby are new molds.

But if you mean another mold of the lynx please let me know. Than I wil compare again to see if it is a repeat release or not.

I hope this was helpfull.

Thank you for comparing but I indeed mean two other lynxes. The adult (14627) and kitten (14628).
You mentioned that the caracal is standing on 4 feet, so it is a good chance it is a new mold indeed!
As you can guess, I'm way to excited about these two haua.

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 5:57 pm

Evira wrote:
Loustic wrote:

The horses from January are as far I could see all new molds, even the donkey should be a new mold!

The horses from set 42611 are repeat releases with just a new color. Mother horse is same mold as 13861 and the foal mold is the same as 13862. Both horses are blackish/grey.

The horse in the tackroom is the Criollo Definitivo Mare 13948 no diffrent color or anything, just the same.
Thank you very much for the information! Now I just have to be patient to see them in pictures bounce

Back to top Go down
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Here's to hoping for more realistic horses next year. I'm interested in the Stelle Francis and Peruvian horses, also a Camarillo? That's gonna be interesting to see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:51 pm

Ponies and Paint wrote:
Here's to hoping for more realistic horses next year. I'm interested in the Stelle Francis and Peruvian horses, also a Camarillo? That's gonna be interesting to see.

Welcome on forum! Very Happy

Ponies and Paint

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 11:05 pm

Thank you! Happy to be here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 8:21 am

I said when CollectA made their Camarillo White Horse, that we'd now be in an odd situation where there's more model Camarillos in existence than there are real ones. Once Schleich release it too, that'll be even more true!
I imagine this has happened a lot with very endangered species of wildlife, but it can't happen very often with domestic breeds - most companies only make the ones which are well known, cos familiar names and appearances sell, but the Camarillo is so obscure it's never even mentioned in those horse breed books. I imagine many collectors (and Schleich!) only heard of them cos CollectA made one Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 6:06 pm

Very exciting to see a Bichon Frise now too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 4:29 am

Can't wait for pictures. ^^

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 10:00 am

Thanks for all this information Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
I am particularly pleased with these figures
Aardvark
Harpy
Caracal female, Caracal cub
Thomson's Gazelle
I can't wait to see your pictures. bounce drunken
Will there be marine animals?? scratch study
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 10:59 pm

lucky luke wrote:

Will there be marine animals?? scratch study

No, not in first half. Only freshwater animals like the otter.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:18 pm

Lots to be excited about here. Now we just have to see the execution of the sculpts and paintwork.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Collectible Unicorns Question   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 2:55 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I have a question for you: are these collectible unicorns foals, or adult unicorns? Just wondering. Anyway, they're on my searchlist for now. I also put the elements unicorns on there, because they might work with what I'm doing with my collection right now. Anyway, if someone could confirm about the collectible unicorns that would be great.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 10:42 am

When will the pictures be released? 2 or 3 months before their official release?
No leaked site yet. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Loustic wrote:
When will the pictures be released? 2 or 3 months before their official release?

November, then the photos can be shared on forum.
No leaked sites as far as I know.

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 6:58 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I have a question for you: are these collectible unicorns foals, or adult unicorns? Just wondering.  Anyway, they're on my searchlist for now.  I also put the elements unicorns on there, because they might work with what I'm doing with my collection right now.  Anyway, if someone could confirm about the collectible unicorns that would be great.

Aschuck

Heyhey, the gemstone collectible uniorns are foals just like the previous series (fruity, candy etc.). This upcoming wave is officialy called: Collectible Unicorns series 5: Crystals.
The element unicorns are adults (when i look at the measurements) except the element unicorn foal.

I hope this was helpfull, if not feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:00 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Loustic wrote:

November, then the photos can be shared on forum.
No leaked sites as far as I know.

Good to know! If people need pictures I will share them in November.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:02 pm

I eagerly wait for November then! bounce

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Unicorn Foals? Okay, this sounds good.   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:17 pm

Dear Evira,

Thank you for clarifying about the collectible unicorns. I figured they would be foals, based on the previous series, but, unlike the fruity and candy unicorns, these gemstone ones might fit my collection really well. I guess I'll have to see pictures before I make my decision. It would be nice, though, if Schleich made more adult unicorns to go with these foals. That would be really cool. Also, the elements unicorns sound interesting, but again it's a question of looking at the pictures, before deciding. Either way, your information was very helpful, and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures sometime soon. Also, are there any marine animals going to be released? Just wondering.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next