Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year

Go down 
+37
QuollMate
Caracal
eldrador
mhq.collection
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saien
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Ponies and Paint
endogenylove
Megaptera
burton70
pipsxlch
Zoodirektor
MansoBoricua
licoriseblanc
bmathison1972
Taos
SchleichGirl1997
widukind
George
Michelle
thebritfarmer
Tina84
Stripedhyena
Selendra
Gwaine
aschuck
cougar62
Bonnie
NightLioness
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Shanti
Evira
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:55 am

Caracal! Caracal! affraid bounce All the horses sound like they could be great, too. And the elemental unicorns. Sad that they don't do more pegasus, but I'm sure they cost more to design and sculpt.
Back to top Go down
cougar62

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 10:06 am

Hello, thank you for sharing this list of Schleich novelties for 2023. I'm happy to hear the release in 2023 of an Aardvark, the Harpy and the Caracals, these are very pleasant surprises. On the other hand I am very disappointed that there is no wildebeest, wild dog, white rhinoceros or large antelope like the sable antelope, a Derby eland or even a new Koudou. Schleich is complicated to understand. On the other hand, the Gorilla and Moose sets are interesting.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 12:33 pm

Thanks for the list. Despite being relatively short, it is the most exciting list of Schleich releases I've ever witnessed. I Just hope figures are relatively realistic. bounce

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 7:11 pm

Spotted american donkey  bounce
I can't wait to see it all!!!
Thank you

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Schleich 2023 list   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:39 pm

Dear Tupolew Tu-154:

Thank you so much for the list. Could you post the link where you found this? I need the link so I can see the item numbers for myself.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 11:36 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Tupolew Tu-154:

Thank you so much for the list.  Could you post the link where you found this?  I need the link so I can see the item numbers for myself.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:52 am

The Spotted American Donkey sounds most interesting to me, I've liked all their donkey sculpts more than the horse ones. Or perhaps it'll be the same donkey mould re-released in a new spotted pattern? Either way that's the one I'm most likely to buy from the entire list.

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:31 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for the list. Despite being relatively short, it is the most exciting list of Schleich releases I've ever witnessed. I Just hope figures are relatively realistic. bounce

This! Goodness a caracal, great! Now let's hope they are a bit realistic please. I think they may be a part of the National Geographic Kids series?

I'm more then interested in many of these.

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:34 pm

I am gona be my optimistic little silly self and say I am very excited that the gemstones unicorns have my birthstone (moonstone) and I hope she gets the same mould as Caramel and Icecream Pop)

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 5:06 pm

Hmm, sounds better than other years

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SchleichGirl1997

SchleichGirl1997

Country/State : Washington USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 5:19 pm

This year's models were pretty ugly (as expected). I no longer have any hope for anymore high quality, realistic models unless it's from the Horse Club magazine line
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 6:50 pm

George wrote:
The Spotted American Donkey sounds most interesting to me, I've liked all their donkey sculpts more than the horse ones. Or perhaps it'll be the same donkey mould re-released in a new spotted pattern? Either way that's the one I'm most likely to buy from the entire list.

So far I can see (bad picture in the strictly confidential catalog) I think that the donkey is a new mold, in mine opinion it is quite cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The caracal eyes looks a bit weird, don't know if they do them justice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is indeed a collectible unicorn named moonstone and is a special in the series, I believe it is on a new mold as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For the horses there are some in mine opinion really beautiful! I love the Peruvian Paso Stallion & Mare.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 7:27 pm

Evira wrote:
George wrote:

So far I can see (bad picture in the strictly confidential catalog) I think that the donkey is a new mold, in mine opinion it is quite cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The caracal eyes looks a bit weird, don't know if they do them justice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is indeed a collectible unicorn named moonstone and is a special in the series, I believe it is on a new mold as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For the horses there are some in mine opinion really beautiful! I love the Peruvian Paso Stallion & Mare.

Oh no....
Thank you for your description. Uhg would love to see the images, love the caracal and these would be the very first ones made by any major brand.

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 7:28 pm

Evira wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  For the horses there are some in mine opinion really beautiful! I love the Peruvian Paso Stallion & Mare.
So excited to see this! I hope to be less disappointed than the last few years bounce

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Michelle

Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 7:47 pm

Evira wrote:

Very happy to hear this as well!
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 pm

Evira wrote:

As though I wasn't already far too curious about it xD.
I am so eager to see them!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 8:57 pm

Very interesting list!!especially the Wildlife and the Farm!!

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 4:44 am

I would love a standard-sized caracal; let's hope it doesn't have some stupid smirk, smile, or other cute/anthropomorphized features
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 6:39 pm

Evira wrote:
George wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The caracal eyes looks a bit weird, don't know if they do them justice.

The gemstome unicorns, are they transparent?

licoriseblanc

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 7:09 pm

Thank you for the list for 2023, i cant wait to see the pictures ^^
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 7:14 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

The gemstome unicorns, are they transparent?

No, the gemstone unicorns are solid and not see through/not transparent.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 7:53 pm

Sound very promising!! But what is a Danish Mastiff? A Broholmer maybe? Cant't wait!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 8:56 pm

Shanti wrote:
Sound very promising!! But what is a Danish Mastiff? A Broholmer maybe? Cant't wait!! bounce bounce bounce

It got translated into English as Great Dane.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 9:12 pm

I updated the first topic with the complete list and numbers.
I don't know the names of the series, it was important [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (topic starter) or someone with moderation tools could please give a more accurate layout.

Evira

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 10:56 pm

Roger wrote:
I updated the first topic with the complete list and numbers.
I don't know the names of the series, it was important [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (topic starter) or someone with moderation tools could please give a more accurate layout.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you would like me to do. Should I make another list or add more info?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year   Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2023 complete list for the first half of the year
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next