Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eternity

eternity

Country/State : US

Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard Empty
PostSubject: Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard   Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 7:23 pm

Idk I feel like it looks more like a tayra right now than a clouded leopard
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
eternity

eternity

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard   Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well the tail helped I think
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard   Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 10:45 pm

and the ears :) Looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard   Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:05 pm

Proportions are very important to give a realistic look to an animal sculpt. Most of the details are relatively similar among felines and often the proportions are what gives the identity of the animal. Look how changing the tail gave to it a different appearance. It is now perhaps closer to a snow leopard but it is looking very promising.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard   Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:35 pm

It was hard to give an opinion without the ears and tail, but now it looks like a clouded leopard! The long body and relatively short legs make it look like a clouded leopard to me, not so much a snow leopard in my opinion. Also, the front legs are shorter, which is typical of clouded leopards.

PostSubject: Re: Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard   Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting opinions - Clouded Leopard
Page 1 of 1