Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1

Go down 
+6
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Philter4
Rio
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 Empty
PostSubject: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 am

Hi Friends,

today i show you my latest aquisitions from Colorata. Very nice (but very expensive) figures. The figures are not available in Europe. I bought then in Japan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Platypus (Orinithorhynchus)

Tasmanian tiger (Thylacinus cynocephalus)

Yellow-footed rock wallaby (Petrogale xanthopus)

Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus)

Ring-tailed memur (Lemur catta)

Giant anteater (Myrmecophaga tridactyla)

Nine-banded armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus)

Orang-utan (Pongo pygmaeus)

Malayan flying lemur (Cynocephalus variegatus)

Indian flying fox (Pteropus giganteus)
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 am

They are very gorgeous but affraid Thylacine ! I love you

I love Thylacine, such beautiful creatures. I still don't believe they are extinct. pale
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am

Great set, I have most of the series, this set is the last one and I will have them all. I love the flying fox and the gliding lemur (even though it isn't a lemur) but my goal is to complete the whole series even though they are not for the dioramas.

Congratulations on the new figures!!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 am

Lovely figures Torben, Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 am

So... the japanese virus infected you Torben Laughing .

Congratulation for this batch. Very Happy

Maybe Colorata seems expensive but I love their style and they made so much unusual species... I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 am

Kikimalou wrote:
So... the japanese virus infected you Torben Laughing .

Congratulation for this batch. Very Happy

Maybe Colorata seems expensive but I love their style and they made so much unusual species... I love you

Hi Kiki,

i´m infected with all virus of animal collecting affraid but Colorata seems to bee the champions league of animal collectors, maybe comparable with Elastolin or Lineol
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Congratulations for your new colorata series. Very good details and I may also consider buying this series and together with others series like Big Cat series, Bear Series & penguin series.
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm

[Quote = "ken yeo"] Congratulations for your new colorata series. Very good details and so I may consider buying this series and together with others series like Big Cat series, Bear & penguin Series series. [/ Quote]

There are also river animals, that include 12 fish and amphibians, fossil fish, which is actually living fossils such as the Australian lungfish, two species of bony tongues, and ceolocanth, as well as deep sea fish and tropical marine fish, all excellent figures and I highly recommend them.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm

There are also river animals, that include 12 fish and amphibians, fossil fish, which is actually living fossils such as the Australian lungfish, two species of bony tongues, and ceolocanth, as well as deep sea fish and tropical marine fish, all excellent figures and I highly recommend them.[/quote]

I saw that too! at this moment I just mainly concentrate on land animals and for sea animals I dare not to touch it . Once I buy them it will never end. Also I realized Japanese Brand product cycle retired very fast and normally only last for six months to one year and unlike from European toys.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm

ken yeo wrote:
I saw that too! at this moment I just mainly concentrate on land animals and for sea animals I dare not to touch it . Once I buy them it will never end. Also I realized Japanese Brand product cycle retired very fast and normally only last for six months to one year and unlike from European toys.

Some like KAIYODOS or YUJINS only stayed on the market a few months. No

But not COLORATA, the "Endangered animals vol. 1" set is from 2006 and still available. Wink

scratch It reminds me I can't find someone to help me for the 2004 set... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What a Face here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 am

Kikimalou wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

Some like KAIYODOS or YUJINS only stayed on the market a few months. No

But not COLORATA, the "Endangered animals vol. 1" set is from 2006 and still available. Wink

scratch It reminds me I can't find someone to help me for the 2004 set... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What a Face here :

the figure is very nice! so far till now have not seen any information on this yet.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 am

Outstanding figurines, Torben. Congratulations are in order, as these figures are not only quite rare, but quite beautiful, as well. :)

The flying fox is outstanding, is it not?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 am

Philter4 wrote:
Great set, I have most of the series, this set is the last one and I will have them all. I love the flying fox and the gliding lemur (even though it isn't a lemur) but my goal is to complete the whole series even though they are not for the dioramas.

Uh oh, it would appear that our own Phil has contracted an incurable viral condition. The only hope for survival now, Phil, is to:

(1) put that partial series in a shoebox in your closet,
(2) place a thick layer of cement on top of the closed closet to wall it in, permanently,
(3) terminate your internet connection, and
(4) begin a new life as a Zen ascetic!

I hope this helps..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Beautiful. They are incredible. Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 am

I have the two beetle sets from Colorata. The material is a bit 'soft' but the detail is nice! I wish they did more with my specialty (bugs and such)!

Colorata is usually avilable on eBay from Japan!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I have the two beetle sets from Colorata. The material is a bit 'soft' but the detail is nice! I wish they did more with my specialty (bugs and such)!

If I am not wrong for the next few months you will able to find more new releases on insect collections and fish collections from japan.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm

ken yeo wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

If I am not wrong for the next few months you will able to find more new releases on insect collections and fish collections from japan.

Oooo...tell us more :-)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:20 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
ken yeo wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

Oooo...tell us more :-)

other information is all in Japanese

you can find more information from here, just copy and paste
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 am

Fantastich new set there Torben, they are really great.
They are on my wishing-list, and i will hunt for them in time... Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1   Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endangered animals: Wild animals Vol 1
Page 1 of 1