Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've got news!

Go down 
+6
Babdo
endogenylove
Roger
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
CodyK2004
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

Country/State : Colorado, USA

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 2:25 am

Hello all Very Happy

I've got very exciting news! Some of you know that I recently purchased old company stock of many PV figures, as well as started my own business to sell the PV figures. Well, I've also been working on something else too. I'm currently working on my own set of animal figures, manufactured completely custom!
I don't know how long it may be until I have them, or start selling them, but I'll keep this forum updated. I'm super excited and have the first set of 6 animals that will be made picked out. I can't say much more just yet, but I've been talking back and forth about this with the manufacturer for a few months, and have gotten pictures of design prototypes already.

Just for fun, I'll give a hint as to where the animals live, and then people can guess if they'd like to. They are native to a very warm, very dry part of the world.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 4:40 am

Firstly, congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you! Gosh I wonder what you have created... Maybe some animals from Australia? Or perhaps Norther Africa? Maybe Mongolia? I cannot wait to see!

My one suggestion would be... look into wild canids. There are more out there than just gray wolves and red foxes. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 8:00 am

Interesting. What is the material than?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:10 pm

It gives me a huge joy to see young people like you with this kind of projects and energy.
Depending how ambitious are your project, the most obvious choices could be the Sahara desert or even better, to try the local market with the Grand Canyon.
Though, I suspect your choice is the Atacama desert.
Please keep us updated about this exciting project and good luck! cheers

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 5:39 pm

CodyK2004 wrote:
Hello all Very Happy

I've got very exciting news! Some of you know that I recently purchased old company stock of many PV figures, as well as started my own business to sell the PV figures. Well, I've also been working on something else too. I'm currently working on my own set of animal figures, manufactured completely custom!
I don't know how long it may be until I have them, or start selling them, but I'll keep this forum updated. I'm super excited and have the first set of 6 animals that will be made picked out. I can't say much more just yet, but I've been talking back and forth about this with the manufacturer for a few months, and have gotten pictures of design prototypes already.

Just for fun, I'll give a hint as to where the animals live, and then people can guess if they'd like to. They are native to a very warm, very dry part of the world.

Wonderful idea! I always love to see the start of new brands! Are these going to be plastic/pvc figures, or resin?
Back to top Go down
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 1:20 am

endogenylove wrote:
CodyK2004 wrote:
Hello all Very Happy

Wonderful idea! I always love to see the start of new brands! Are these going to be plastic/pvc figures, or resin?

They will be PVC :)
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 10:26 am

Hello,
congratulations CodyK2004!!!
Thank you for your informations. What scale are your animals? Are you producing male and female animals?
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 10:34 am

This is so exciting and such a wonderful idea! cheers I can't wait to see updates! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:31 pm

Babdo wrote:
Hello,
congratulations CodyK2004!!!
Thank you for your informations. What scale are your animals? Are you producing male and female animals?
Benno.

They'll be similar to Safari Ltd. Toob scale to start, however I'd like to branch out in the future!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Wow congrats! This must be a very exciting project. I can't wait to see what you come up with! bounce Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 10:08 pm

Marvellous news, cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 1:22 am

Excited to see them! bounce
Major kudos! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 4:15 pm

bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've got news!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got news!    I've got news!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got news!
Page 1 of 1