Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD New for 2022

Go down 
+24
xXurugyotamaiXx
shadoweon
Duck-Anch-Amun
Loustic
DanArno
Kikimalou
ze_neto
bmathison1972
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Taos
George
Gecko08
sphyrna18
QuollMate
aschuck
Deanmo19
Bonnie
Joliezac
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Takama
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Safari LTD New for 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:13 am

Well, I took a look at their webstore and found this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Blue version of there retired Pyrois Figure from the Mythical Realms Collection.    

I assume in the comeing days new releases will be revealed,

Oh and its avalible now

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:00 am

That's exciting and strange they start with a figure that is part of their Mythical Realms series.
The Pyrois in blue flame colors. Laughing
However, get ready to see a good number of reused molds. Safari Ltd is surely still recovering from the pandemy punch.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:12 am

I saw that yesterday when placing an order... would like to get one. Every year at least model is "leaked" on the website, the great dane was up early last year. We can probably expect teases to start soon at least.

A few months ago they had a jelly on their website I didnt recognize. I checked it out on TAW and it looked like a retired release... when I finally decided to order I couldn't find it. Not sure if that indicates a rerelease or some sort of odd mistake but thought it worth mentioning here.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:25 am

Hmm... I could plan a day trip to Nocatee where they say the store will be after it opens, that's only about 2- 2 1/2 hour drive for me. Could be fun, I never head that far north when I go off on a lark. Good excuse to explore.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 am

Maybe a special edition?

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:31 am

Oh I am so excited to see what Safari has in store for us. Last year, at least in my opinion, was so disappointing from them (obviously due to covid) and I hope that this year makes up for it!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:40 am

endogenylove wrote:
Oh I am so excited to see what Safari has in store for us. Last year, at least in my opinion, was so disappointing from them (obviously due to covid) and I hope that this year makes up for it!

I was also disappointed in their figures last year. I bought the black leopard, maned wolf, and Amazon toob. I thought the leopard was nice, but nothing too unqiue. The maned wolf I was really disappointed with. Honestly I thought the toob was one of their best ones though, I really liked that they used unique models instead of smaller scaled versions. They could have easily made the sloth and harpy eagle scaled down versions of already existing models.

Of course like you said this was due to covid, I was very happy with their figures in the past years, so I excitedly await this year's lineup! bounce bounce

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:38 am

This is so exciting, one of the highlights of the year is when the major brands start to release their new figures! cheers I can't wait to see if there will be any dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Deanmo19

Country/State : United States/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:39 pm

I can hardly wait to see if there will be more of any prehistoric animals, as well as large wildlife figures.
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:29 pm

Joliezac wrote:
endogenylove wrote:

I was also disappointed in their figures last year. I bought the black leopard, maned wolf, and Amazon toob. I thought the leopard was nice, but nothing too unqiue. The maned wolf I was really disappointed with. Honestly I thought the toob was one of their best ones though, I really liked that they used unique models instead of smaller scaled versions. They could have easily made the sloth and harpy eagle scaled down versions of already existing models.

Of course like you said this was due to covid, I was very happy with their figures in the past years, so I excitedly await this year's lineup! bounce bounce

The maned Wolf, even from promotional photos looked so strange to me. I only collect one of each species, so I didn’t bother with the Panther or the zebra. I agree that the Amazon TOOB was nice, probably the only thing they did last year that I actually really liked, but it wasn’t something for me lol
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 2:07 am

endogenylove wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
endogenylove wrote:

The maned Wolf, even from promotional photos looked so strange to me. I only collect one of each species, so I didn’t bother with the Panther or the zebra. I agree that the Amazon TOOB was nice, probably the only thing they did last year that I actually really liked, but it wasn’t something for me lol

The maned wolf was very big, had a weird paint job, but worst of all for me, the front paw that bends back is 1) connected to the back foot, and 2) the paw is literally twisted backward to face the back paw scratch scratch Was very disappointed in it, especially when CollectA's is far superior. I loved their stuff from 2020 though! Hopefully 2022 we will get some exciting figures Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: The Pyrois, and other news   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 4:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, what I heard was that Safari is going to take a more staggered approach when releasing the new stuff. So far, the only real news is the pyrois, but there could be more, it's just that no one really knows at this point. Anyway, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this topic for more news, and in the meantime, we'll wait and see what Safari comes out with. As for me, the Pyrois is on my list of things to order.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A newer Koi Fish?   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 7:54 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys. Today, I talked with the Safari People, and found out that they are coming out with a newer koi fish. This is another useful piece of news for Safari 2022. Well, I just thought I'd let you all know. If anyone else has any other information, please post it here.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Thats exciting, I assume it is part of the IC line?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: I have no idea   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 8:23 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

At this point, I have no idea about which collection the new koi fish is part of, but I do have an item number: 101025. Sadly, we don't have pictures yet, but oh well, I guess that's fine with me, for now. The main thing I'd like to know is this: Is the newer koi fish the same mold as the old one, with a different paint, or is it a completely new mold? Unfortunately, Safari couldn't give me an answer for that one. All they could do was provide me with an item number. And basically, that's all the info I have for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 9:26 pm

I just wish they’d cut to the chase and announce what’s coming out for 2022 already.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Old Mold, New Paint: Details about the Safari Ltd Koi fish   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 8:52 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you all know that the new Safari Koi Fish is really the olead one, with a new paint job. Just wanted to let you all know. Also, it's the same with the pyrois, old mold, new paint. Well, I think you get the idea right? Also, I've heard that Safeaari is going to be releasing things, new things, i mean, quarterly, as in every 3 months. Anyway, this is all the news I've got, I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:18 pm

Very interesting with new releases coming out every 3 months, hopefully we will see some new figures very soon. Thank you for the update!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Even Papo is faster than Safari. Where are the 2022 news here? Or is this brand going down?

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:45 am

Let's be a little patient - given the port situation right now, it is likely that Safari can't get any items they may want to announce or release into port and on to their warehouses. It is unlikely they will announce anything until they have it ready for release, and the supply chain gridlocks are rucking everything up. They also seem to be pivoting their business, which may draw their focus away from the usual animal figures for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 3:41 pm

The only figures from the 2021 lineup I’ve gotten/considered are the Baryonyx and Daspletosaurus. I wasn’t in the market for another Spinosaurus. All we can do is be patient and supportive, and hope for a Carboniferous tube (and better quality plastic for the tubes). Either way, I have a hefty list of Wild Safari figures I’m trying to track down as it is, so I’ll surely pay their retail store a visit. I always wanted to visit a store that only sold safari figures.

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:00 pm

Do any UK collectors know an online stockist in this country?
I see occasional Safari figures on UK Ebay, but not new ones and not the full range, so while I look forward to seeing the new releases, it'd be nice to know a place they can actually be ordered if there's anything I can't resist! Laughing
P.S. not Amazon, I don't buy from them Wink

Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 5:28 pm

I usually buy directly from Safari's website but I don't think they ship internationally (only Canada) but on their site under international distribution partners I found this website based in the UK. I'm not sure what the shipping prices are on here but maybe you could check it out and see if it interests you. Sadly the prices on most brands have been rising on many of the sites I shop, I order from Minizoo often too which is great but the shipping can be a bit pricey.

This shop I used recently to get the remaining Southlands figures I needed and they have a wide selection but for me the shipping was a flat $20+ USD, so I'm not sure if the shipping would be similar for you or not.

Hope this helps!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 6:17 pm

The first one's in Germany, and says "we can, from now on, only ship goods within Germany and Switzerland" on the front page, so no-go for UK customers Crying or Very sad

Modellpferdeversand I do know, and have bought from quite a few times, but yes, a flat shipping rate, which is too much to pay on top of one or two small cheap models, but isn't too bad as long as you can order a lot in one go, and things which can't be found anywhere else, to make it worth it.

I just wondered if there was a UK based one I hadn't heard of, cos that would simplify things no end, save cost on international shipping, and avoid the risk of the customs fees we can get hit with once the package reaches British soil (something like £12 plus a percentage of the parcel value, from any country which doesn't have a specific post-Brexit import deal with us, ugh).
It can be so expensive it's just not worth it, this is why I stopped buying from the USA, for example - the shipping can easily cost as much as the models, then the customs fees on top add as much again, so we end up paying three times retail price Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 11:16 pm

George wrote:
The first one's in Germany, and says "we can, from now on, only ship goods within Germany and Switzerland" on the front page, so no-go for UK customers Crying or Very sad

Modellpferdeversand I do know, and have bought from quite a few times, but yes, a flat shipping rate, which is too much to pay on top of one or two small cheap models, but isn't too bad as long as you can order a lot in one go, and things which can't be found anywhere else, to make it worth it.

I just wondered if there was a UK based one I hadn't heard of, cos that would simplify things no end, save cost on international shipping, and avoid the risk of the customs fees we can get hit with once the package reaches British soil (something like £12 plus a percentage of the parcel value, from any country which doesn't have a specific post-Brexit import deal with us, ugh).
It can be so expensive it's just not worth it, this is why I stopped buying from the USA, for example - the shipping can easily cost as much as the models, then the customs fees on top add as much again, so we end up paying three times retail price Laughing
Completely agree, shipping costs at the moment are a nightmare! And now that we have left the EU it is so much more expensive to ship from European countries, which is frustrating as Germany is an excellent source for retired Bullyland and Schleich! I've been searching for ages for a UK Safari shop, it's such a shame that they are so difficult to source here without huge shipping fees! Crying or Very sad The only one I have managed to find is Kidinn.com: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can either search at the top or look through the Safari section here, some of their models seem to be at very good prices. Although the only reason I haven't bought from here yet is because the reviews seem to be mixed, it seems a few parcels get lost but the customer service team seem keen to resolve it. And at least it would not include international shipping fees! But I'd be interested to hear if ay other collectors have bought from here, and what their experiences are! Very Happy I also know that there is a good Ebay seller who regularly sells Safari models, but annoyingly I can't remember the name! study
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD New for 2022
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next