Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD New for 2022

Go down 
+24
xXurugyotamaiXx
shadoweon
Duck-Anch-Amun
Loustic
DanArno
Kikimalou
ze_neto
bmathison1972
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Taos
George
Gecko08
sphyrna18
QuollMate
aschuck
Deanmo19
Bonnie
Joliezac
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Takama
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 10:07 pm

I have gotten Safari models from a company in the UK called Releasethebeast and its always been reliable.

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:09 pm

Someone mentioned a bit ago that Safari tends to announce their figures as soon as they are ready for sale, and to push them out before Christmas to promote the most sales possible. However, I’ve noticed that Safari is advertising shopping for Christmas on Instagram as much as they can lately, with no sign of new figures anywhere on the horizon. I left a comment asking if this meant they wouldn’t be revealing their figures before Christmas, and got no reply. I just figured I would pass on this little information.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:41 am

I have been getting emails and Safari seems to be turning to other brand products to sell, more like a regular toy whole sale distributor, to offset their losses. (I.e. they are now selling Melissa and Doug brand toys alongside their own). I am sure they will have some new products but the reveals will be late instead of early! Working retail myself I understand why they don't want to announce new products they don't have in hand themselves... I get yelled at every day for the distribution problems the world is experiencing currently. We will get news at some point. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Yes Indeed   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:44 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, indeed we will, but I agree it's hard to wait. I've been doing some sneaky google searches in regards to the new releases, but sadly no luck. I've even gone so far as to ask Safari when the new stuff is coming, and they couldn't give me a time-frame and all that. So, what are we collectors supposed to do? I mean, it's not like we can fix the supply chain issues, but I suppose at some point everyone, including retailers like me, has issues with the supply chains and all that. You see what I'm saying, right? Anyway, if I knew anything, I'd tell you all, but right now there's no news about anything new. Sorry guys, I tried.

Aschuck

P.S. Tonight, I ordered 6 figures from this place called Christy's Toy Outlet. Apparently, they sell national geographic figure sets at their store, as well as a select few Mamejo models, some Mojo, Papo, Schleich, and Collecta. The current total of my collection is 1931. I thought I'd let you all know.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 am

I heard rumors that they may be planning to announce figures in January and then release them later in the year. They have also commented a few times on Facebook assuring new products would be released. Like Paige mentioned I have also noticed them gear towards other brands for some time now, but hopefully they can get back into the swing of things soon. I work in retail at a toy store and the demand is pretty high right now but many companies are experiencing shortages and it takes months for some items to arrive (some Schleich figures ordered in the summer still have not shown up). Hopefully everything will start to get back to normal after the holidays.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:24 am

We’ll just have to see what’s in store for us in January. I’ve got 100+ items on my wishlist from Collecta, Safari, Schleich, PNSO, etc, so I can afford to be patient about new releases. Hopefully this means that they will be available in Europe. I find that shortage of Safari figures in Europe odd because in the US, we are spoiled for choice in places to find Collecta figures. Amazon’s got em, also Dejankins and Dan’s Dinosaurs, and even Ebay a lot of the time. There’s really not much we can do other than be patient and supportive.

Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:54 pm

I hope there’ll be ceratopsian like Centrosaurus protoceratops chasmosaurus Zuniceratops
Saltasaurus saurlophus therizinosaurus
Ouranosaurus tarbosaurus albertosaurus
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:57 pm

I would certainly like a Wild Safari Saurolophus to go with my PNSO Tarbosaurus. It’s time for Safari to revisit some old Carnegie dinosaurs like Plateosaurus.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari News 2022? Well, not quite yet.   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 4:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I called Safari the other day, wanting to know about the new stuff, but they had nothing to report. Man oh man, I wish they would bring back their dodo bird from Wings of the World. I've only seen that figure once, and now that I'm a collector, I'd love to find one, but sadly I have no real news yet. I'm planning on calling Safari in a few weeks again, so maybe I'll have something by then.

Aschuck

P.S. Yes, Gecko08, you're right, the supply chain issues are affecting everybody, if that's what you meant about being patient. Unfortunately, waiting for those ships to come in is easier said than done.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:05 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

I called Safari the other day, wanting to know about the new stuff, but they had nothing to report. Man oh man,  I wish they would bring back their dodo bird from Wings of the World.  I've only seen that figure once, and now that I'm a collector, I'd love to find one, but sadly I  have no real news yet.  I'm  planning on calling Safari in a few weeks again, so maybe I'll have something by then.  

Aschuck

P.S.  Yes, Gecko08,  you're right, the supply chain issues are affecting everybody, if that's what  you meant about being patient.  Unfortunately,  waiting for those ships to come in is easier said than done.  

I don't know why you keep calling Safari. They are not going to tell you anything. When they have an announcement, it will be made publicly to everyone, probably via their website or some social media platform. They are not going to give you some personal heads-up. Sorry everyone, gotta keep waiting! I am sure they are as frustrated about this as we all are; best to just leave them alone and let them get ready for any announcements!

a friend of mine is an official Safari dealer and even he doesn't know what's coming
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Yeah, I think I get the point   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yeah, Bmathison, I think I see what you're saying, and yeah, I guess I should just wait, but it so hard. Oh well, I guess I need to do a little primping up of my patience, although in my case, that's easier said than done. I just hope that everyone understands where I'm coming from.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 7:03 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Yeah, Bmathison, I think I see what you're saying, and yeah, I guess I should just wait, but it so hard.  Oh well, I guess I need to do a little primping up of my patience, although in my case,  that's easier said than done.  I just hope that  everyone understands where I'm coming from.

Aschuck

Trust me, we are ALL overly excited to hear what they offer up ;-). I check their Facebook page daily and I don't even have an account (luckily their images are accessible without an account)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:13 am

I do the same Blaine! And Aschuck, we are all so excited and hope to hear as soon as we can. Maybe we can get a Christmas present in the form of news from them?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:28 am

With Safari being my favorite brand, I check their Facebook page way more than I probably should Laughing I can understand your excitement!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:05 am

That would be a great present- though I may still try to hit their physical store when it opens, it's only a couple hour or so drive for me.

Anna, it's probably gone but I recently saw an auction on Shopgoodwill that had the Safari dodo. Maybe you and your dad could keep checking there? They don't give written names or descriptions, or accurate ones often the few times they do- but maybe your dad can describe what he sees.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:52 pm

bounce
cheers

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey, could somebody explain the link?   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:11 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, whoever put up that link, could you please describe it to me, if it's an image? As you all know, descriptions are very useful to me, so a little help here would be nice. I mean it's all very well to say bounce graphic, and cheers graphic, but what are we bouncing and cheering for anyway, if some of us don't understand the image presented in the post? See what I mean? Okay, I really don't get this at all. Anyway, all I can say is that a little description goes a long way.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:40 pm

Anna, it is a screenshot from Facebook I think, of our forum member Ze_Neto asking Safari about 2022 news. Safari replied that "we're working on the best way to share the news with our fans! Stay tuned!"

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey thanks   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:45 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, Saarlooswolfhound, you've done it again, at least for me anyway. I was very confused by that link. Anyway, thanks for solving the mystery!

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:48 pm

You are very welcome. :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Just got an email that "something BIG is coming tomorrow exclusively to our text message subscribers". (I get their emails but not texts). So we should be getting news soon. :)

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:30 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Just got an email that "something BIG is coming tomorrow exclusively to our text message subscribers". (I get their emails but not texts). So we should be getting news soon. :)

I can't wait!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:48 pm

Great !
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:52 pm

Can't wait. I hope for great news and i want a giant isopod for the incredible creatures series. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD New for 2022
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next