Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD New for 2022

Go down 
+24
xXurugyotamaiXx
shadoweon
Duck-Anch-Amun
Loustic
DanArno
Kikimalou
ze_neto
bmathison1972
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Taos
George
Gecko08
sphyrna18
QuollMate
aschuck
Deanmo19
Bonnie
Joliezac
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Takama
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:55 am

Thanks for the heads up Ana! I am sure STS will be one of the first places to upload new info with so many eager eyes waiting for news. Very Happy

I agree Emma, we will all move on to other news and THAT'S when Safari will make their announcement. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 pm

When they come. My hope is sinking. All other brands managed the pandemic, but americans have difficulties? Bad health system? confused Rolling Eyes

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 10:09 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
When they come. My hope is sinking. All other brands managed the pandemic, but americans have difficulties? Bad health system? confused Rolling Eyes

I’m not sure what any of that has to do with a brand making a business decision. Safari will announce when they are ready. Other brands are struggling too, not just American ones.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 11:51 pm

This delay was untimely and unforeseeable, but it doesn't mean Safari's death. There will be a day when new information is released.

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 4:23 am

I don’t know. The amount of other brand products currently on their site, plus the fact that so many of their own models have been out of stock for so long, does not give me hope that their model lines will continue. I fear they are becoming a general toy site….

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 4:57 am

At this point all that we can do is speculate. We are not going to get a "confession" from them (not that they should anyway). I would not blame this on the american health system, that seems to be reaching too far. 

They obviously HAVE shifted their effort from being a toy manufacturer to more of a distribution (for additional toy products/brands) tactic. 

But why the worry and scrutiny my friends? In the past Papo hasn't announced until well into MARCH. Bullyland in my opinion is even worse because they are inconsistent (make announcements and then never see product, or never make announcements and then collectors start seeing "ghost" products like the mammoth calf from recently). Give Safari a break, this silence is not unheard of. Besides that, it is much safer NOT to announce anything until they feel they can, rather than announce things and not have product to show (looking at you Papo and your anaconda...). 

Have some hope and hang in there. An anouncement may come yet. And if it doesn't then we are left with fond memories and new models from the other 5 major brands.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:09 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
At this point all that we can do is speculate. We are not going to get a "confession" from them (not that they should anyway). I would not blame this on the american health system, that seems to be reaching too far. 

They obviously HAVE shifted their effort from being a toy manufacturer to more of a distribution (for additional toy products/brands) tactic. 

But why the worry and scrutiny my friends? In the past Papo hasn't announced until well into MARCH. Bullyland in my opinion is even worse because they are inconsistent (make announcements and then never see product, or never make announcements and then collectors start seeing "ghost" products like the mammoth calf from recently). Give Safari a break, this silence is not unheard of. Besides that, it is much safer NOT to announce anything until they feel they can, rather than announce things and not have product to show (looking at you Papo and your anaconda...). 

Have some hope and hang in there. An anouncement may come yet. And if it doesn't then we are left with fond memories and new models from the other 5 major brands.

This! All of this!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 2:16 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 3:35 pm

I half wish admin would lock this topic until things are released, so we don't have to put up with the constant crying and complaining and baseless theories Cool
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 5:51 pm

Closing the topic will not prevent anyone from complaining elsewhere on STS alas.
And then the complaints about the presumed death of Safari Ltd are after all a form of tribute, bizarre but still.
I hope Safari Ltd will still offer us some nice surprises because it is one of the major players in our hobby.
Now Blaine is right, if every day someone complains or laments in this topic the absence of Safari Ltd, we will end up getting bored and not watching when real news arrives.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 7:54 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I half wish admin would lock this topic until things are released, so we don't have to put up with the constant crying and complaining and baseless theories Cool

I’m with you on this.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD New for 2022
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5