Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari LTD New for 2022

Go down 
+24
xXurugyotamaiXx
shadoweon
Duck-Anch-Amun
Loustic
DanArno
Kikimalou
ze_neto
bmathison1972
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Taos
George
Gecko08
sphyrna18
QuollMate
aschuck
Deanmo19
Bonnie
Joliezac
endogenylove
Tupolew Tu-154
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Takama
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:44 pm

Yup, they just don't live under German bridges these days lol!
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 2:36 pm

Suspect Well, this is awkward  

People have been making videos where they try to guess or predict what Safari is going to make for a while.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

maybe Dan saw it and mistook it for the actual lineup, I don’t know.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 3:05 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Yup, they just don't live under German bridges these days lol!
Indeed Rolling Eyes .

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 7:16 pm

DanArno wrote:
Apologies..

Having trouble sharing. Not very tech savvy. It is online, though.

Then tell us the site. That requires very little skill.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 12:14 am

Dan was here a few hours ago and didn't answered us, I guess Duck-Anch-Amun is right Wink

It really doesn't matter, one day or another we will have news from Safari Ltd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: 2022 List for Safari   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:30 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I've taken it upon myself to make a little list of the 2022 figures we know about so far from Safari. Unfortunately, this list will need to be updated as we know more, because right now there's only 2 figures on the list. At any rate, I'll put the list here, and whoever wants to can update it as we learn more.

The List:

101024 Blue Pyrois

101025 Koi Fish (Old mould, with new painting).

And I guess that's about it. For news, I'm still waiting for my lot from ebay that I told you all about in another post. Also, I managed to find some dinosaur figures at VOA. Here is a list of what I kept from the batch:

Terra Great White Shark.

Schleich Random Dinosaur (I have no idea what species.)

Another Random Dinosaur, of which I don't know the brand. Oh well.

And I guess that's about it for new additions. At least for now.

See you all later,

Aschuck

P.S. Feel free to add information to the little Safari list. I just made it because I was trying to help.

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:32 am

I'm interested to see the koi's updated paintjob but it is a shame to see how much Safari has been struggling lately. I hope they can get on the upswing in 2023. :c

xXurugyotamaiXx

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:39 pm

You guys are not gonna believe all the new stuff.

Last edited by xXurugyotamaiXx on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:45 pm

xXurugyotamaiXx wrote:
DanArno wrote:
Hey STS gang!

Have you guys seen the new 2022 product lineup post yet?!

I just saw it and my jaw hit the floor; I simply cannot wait Applause Applause Applause

Yeah I saw it too!

Pics coming soon...???

Hello DanArno, why do you need to open a different account to agree with yourself? I hope your jaw is not hurt. affraid

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:52 pm

xXurugyotamaiXx wrote:
DanArno wrote:
Hey STS gang!

I just saw it and my jaw hit the floor; I simply cannot wait Applause Applause Applause

Yeah I saw it too!

Pics coming soon...???

Here is a link to the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You’re not a very bright one, are you?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:48 pm

xXurugyotamaiXx wrote:

We're not going to believe you instead Wink

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 4:28 am

xXurugyotamaiXx wrote:
DanArno wrote:
Hey STS gang!

Yeah I saw it too!

Pics coming soon...???

Here is a link to the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do you feel the need to make these posts? At least it wasn’t a link to a very famous Rick Astley video…..

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Gecko08 wrote:
At least it wasn’t a link to a very famous Rick Astley video…..

I might have liked that better, tbh.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Gwaine wrote:
Gecko08 wrote:

Me too. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Gwaine wrote:
Gecko08 wrote:

Me too. lol!

It would have made more sense if it was a rickroll

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 9:07 pm

Now christmas and no news. I think Safari is dead. pale

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Now christmas and no news. I think Safari is dead. pale

Didn’t a forum member say that Safari was going to unveil their new stuff in January and market it throughout the year? I won’t believe they’re dead until they actually say it.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 11:29 pm

Papo has kept their models tightly under wraps in previous years. I remember not even seeing new announcements from them until well into March... Safari has geared their focus to being a general toy distributor to help offset their own costs, let alone they may not even have new product in hand themselves with all the distribution/manufacture trouble going on globally. Give them a break, they will announce when they can.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 6:28 am

Of course, I agree with you Paige Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 6:58 am

As much as I would LOVE to hear from Safari, I completely understand their situation. In the meantime we will be getting so many wonderful models from CollectA, Schleich, Papo, and now Mojo!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:29 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Papo has kept their models tightly under wraps in previous years. I remember not even seeing new announcements from them until well into March... Safari has geared their focus to being a general toy distributor to help offset their own costs, let alone they may not even have new product in hand themselves with all the distribution/manufacture trouble going on globally. Give them a break, they will announce when they can.

This! The second we don't hear anything from a brand at the end of the year, some are screaming their discontent without any facts. We, all around the world, are fighting against a global pandemic and brands of all types have it hard. Give them time, give them support, they need it the most right now.

aschuck

PostSubject: Time, credit, and a chance to actually do something.   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:02 am

Hey, whoever wrote that thingy about giving brands time, well, it's very true. We should also thank them for models in the past, as well as the present, and also give them a chance to make new things. I KNOW for a fact, that Safari isn't dead. Okay??? So whoever thinks that, I would say: Give Safari time, credit (Where credit, or thanks, is due), and give them a chance to surprise us all. At least we know for a fact that they WILL be doing something, at least for 2022, so there's still hope, for their company. Anyway, I believe they're not dead, not yet anyway. As of late, I've been making a list of things I'd like to get from Safari for my collection. I'm not sure when I'll be placing my next order, but I should be able to soon. No new additions at this point, and no news about Safari 2022 new stuff, so I guess we wait a little longer, but that's okay. After all, remember, it's only a few more days till the new year, so maybe we'll see some stuff by then. Oh! I don't know! I'm just trying to cheer you guys up, and reassure you all, but hey, what can I say? Well, if my attempts failed, oh well, I've done the best I could.

In the meantime, we'll wait and see what they (Safari), do for us collectors. If I hear anything, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:24 am

I also hope that famous companies get stronger every day.

I think that Safari ltd, had a fall, when the painting of the models was not the best.

but now it's pretty good. Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: No news is good news. I guess.   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:37 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, guys, I've been checking with Safari, about the new stuff I mean, and still no news. It must have something to do with the supply chain issues, which, yeah yeah I know, everyone is going through right now. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be placing an order with Safari next week, so I should be getting some new stuff for my collection pretty soon. As for the new stuff, no r"eal news yet. If I hear anything, I'll let you all know.

Aschuck

P.S. If Safari is, indeed, coming out with new stuff for 2022, then that's proof that they're not dead. Not yet, anyway.

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:36 am

I think we just need to let it be for a few months. The news will come when it’s least expected.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari LTD New for 2022   Safari LTD New for 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari LTD New for 2022
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next