Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)

Go down 
+16
Taos
Bonnie
lolavichor
lucky luke
costicuba
George
Roger
Saien
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Joliezac
widukind
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:43 pm

Roger wrote:
Many rarirties. Actually this pony has almost half a century in its back. I think the panther is the one the founder of this forum used in his avatar. scratch

I know about that pony...pretty rare now, right? I was over the moon when I got it :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 9:16 pm

News from Papo... quite hard to find... an ocelot figure that has only been in production for two years. It's finally mine. Beautiful and detailed. Today, a very old figure of a sleeping Percheron foal, a Carthusian cat and a representation of dogs, a collie and an absolutely beautiful model of a basset hound that I have been circling around for years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 9:55 pm

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 10:12 pm

Lovely additions! The ocelot was such a hard find for me, its an amazing model!

With Papo now bringing back old models, I wonder if they will bring back this ocelot or others next year..

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 4:38 pm

It is always a joy for me when someone gets the ocelot. Apparently many people missed it when it was easy to find. I can't explain it because the figure is very good, species is extremely unusual, wild cats are popular and even the size is perfect for collectors of this kind of figures.
I am convinced this is one of the figures Papo will never rerelease but I hope I am wrong because I know a few friends still looking for it.

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:45 pm

This ocelot is such a rare and amazing figure. I love everything about him... his pose, coloring, his face... One of the top ones :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 1:30 pm

Beautiful picture, you really know how to present it. cat

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm

Yay, you got the ocelot, you're so lucky! It's beautiful! And I love this photo of it 🤩

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 2:30 pm

Thank you Roger and Anna :)

The first pieces of August 2022 are two models from Collecta, a baby hippo and a baby gorilla. The third piece is a puma from Schleich. Schleich still manages to surprise sometimes, because it's not a bad model at all :)

More August news will go directly behind the glass door... Papo's lioness with a kitten in her mouth in its white version has not been much of a focus for me for a long time, because I have the original version in sand color and it is perfect on its own. The figure is really amazing and white suits her too. Another big cat is the lynx model, which is amazingly detailed. Papo really does not disappoint. The green turtle is a seriously old model from 2003, which isn't even puberty as far as turtles are concerned... she's gorgeous anyway. The emu on the pedestal is new this year and is really well done. The feather texture and color details are great. Even the grass and flowers on the pedestal did the trick. Representatives of the fish world are a blacktip shark, which is really beautiful, and a white shark, which is no less cute and is the only figure from Mojo in this batch of goodies :)

Ufff... this year is really crazy :)

Last edited by MartinH on Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:42 pm

cheers Beautiful newcomers and photo of ocelot Applause I had no idea that Papo ocelot it is no longer available. Fortunately, I bought mine when it was easy to find.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 6:30 pm

I'm curious to check the Schleich puma in real. It is one of those figures in the midway, not excellent but surely not bad. As there's no excellent puma yet, it is hard to choose one. Maybe the best is to get them all. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 6:41 pm

Nice adds, I'ma big fan of the Papo Lynx and Emu drunken
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 8:35 am

Roger wrote:
I'm curious to check the Schleich puma in real. It is one of those figures in the midway, not excellent but surely not bad. As there's no excellent puma yet, it is hard to choose one. Maybe the best is to get them all. Laughing

Well I think that older Papo puma is pretty good!!

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 8:46 am

Other novelties in the showcase are very rare figurines... Welltwo of them :) It´s a female gorilla from Safari Ltd. from the Vanishing Wild series, which is from 1990, when the series also appeared in the Schleich catalog. A zebra stallion from Noah's Pals and a very sophisticated mountain zebra from Safari Ltd. tube south african animals minis.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 10:24 am

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:

I absolutely agree with you Martin, this is my favorite even if it is often underestimated ♥

Your pic is beautiful 😊
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 10:35 am

Kikimalou wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:

I absolutely agree with you Martin, this is my favorite even if it is often underestimated ♥

Your pic is beautiful 😊

Well for me personally it´s the best one yet :) So... you´re not alone :)

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:19 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 9:47 pm

Older Papo puma is really good but it was launched when this kind of design was not much appreciated. It looks exactly like a puma, it is only a pity they needed to spread so much the legs and increase the size of the paws but it is a good model indeed.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 9:34 pm

At that time that kind of design was very much appreciated by Martin and me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 10:42 pm

Lovely additions, especially the dogs! cheers That collie is gorgeous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
At that time that kind of design was very much appreciated by Martin and me Laughing

I also bought one at the time but I forgot the rest of the story because I don't have one anymore. scratch Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:12 pm

Congrats again! That gorilla is very cool! And a mountain zebra, yay cheers
And even a sophisticated zebra too Applause Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:22 am

Thank you guys I love you I love you

Well... in the interest of sanity I went a little crazy :) So... it's not my fault. CollectA is to blame. As with horses, when I stubbornly declared that I would not collect horses, the sea world was exactly the same... I will not go into it. It's too comprehensive, there are a lot of models and they don't photograph well in real life!! No! Just no! Well... it is understandable that in the last order, 17 of the 20 models are from the marine world. I'm just caught and there's no going back. Already a load of twenty models is quite crazy, but it was impossible to resist ... Beautiful Manta, orca with baby, octopus, many-toothed sawfish, flat-faced porpoise, Ganges dolphin, zebra shark, sharpnose shark (mako), tiger shark, black tip shark , a leatherback turtle, a sperm whale, a humpback whale (beautiful model), a gray whale (absolutely stunning detail), a baby Pacific seal (absolutely cute), an Indian dugong, a river otter (amazingly detailed) and a minimum of non-aquatic representatives such as the alpaca, which is new this year and it's just fantastic, as is the sitting koala bear :) It's just an amazing batch of new stuff that I'm excited about... just nowhere to put it Sad

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:15 pm

I love seeing other collectors break their vows of chastity and their promises not to touch it! Laughing
I feel so much less alone cheers
Congratulations Martin, I hope your new addiction lasts you a long time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next